The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387
Re: SAF/DXO woman

[QUOTE=taurus75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuiGe3387
So many armour kia here ar ? Anybody here MPs here from Provost Unit ? Some of the gers at SIB were chio and my fren upped one in the late late 80s.[/QUOTE]

i think now the gal must be lau chai or lau gohs liao...
Now I lau chek liao..... thanks for the reminder. haizzz........
Old 08-09-2005, 09:05 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

support support abit lo for this poll since its concern this thread topic...

Polling for best gals in TRI-FORCE
Old 08-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NoFrills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so bros, who here from sungei gedong one??
ya i admit ssg annie is one of the hottest there... got one more 1sg from soa also not bad looking, like wat tanner said...
but from hq armour mostly cannot make it leh...
Old 08-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kisscutter is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFrills
ya i admit ssg annie is one of the hottest there... got one more 1sg from soa also not bad looking, like wat tanner said...
i am a chao recruit of mono intake at 2001, she is famous as one a female sgt there and ssg female is a old one b company csm while ssg annies is a c company one of the platoon sgt. she drive a sda???? mitsubishi mivec silver one park under my company line there. and her bunk was at my company line. rumour said from my sgt was she love young hardworking nsf 2lt onward. she belong to small built only.
Old 08-09-2005, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Navy where got don't have......

Judy from the lgoistic side......used to do her doggie style in the camp (P. Brani). Staircase to her office very quiet and remote...Shiok somemore very wet type.

Sharon from Comms.....she very good w her bbbj.....wa lau lick the head also can go crazy.

Evonne also from logistic.....she very picky type but i got her....stayed in camp and screwed her all nite.....very tight n daring type.....
Old 08-09-2005, 03:57 PM
ahmok

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

theres one cpt jennie at khatib camp. she got into a relationship w a maj and took nude pics of them having sex. she kept those pic in her laptop and one fine day a 2lt happen to chance upon the laptop and saw all those fotos...shiok and wat a bitch this cpt is.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feryox
Wah Bro,

Seems like u must b having a hellotof fun in Navy.....damn...sud have sign on....

yes....plus the unit im in can do many things......but hor that was ten years ago lor.....now the 3 ladies all out of service also......but bump onto the gal judy....knn neh neh suddenly B-cup....pui....make me hard n for old time sake got a bbbj from her......shiok
Old 08-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dizzy_88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

becox in sungei gedong, u can count younger females with ur fingers..not more than 10 if u exclude those WO... of cox can be the hottest... still gt one more..lta chan hehe now should be cpt liaoz... chubby chubby..
Old 08-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha. The 1SG from SOA is pregnant liao if we are referring to 'xiao long nu' She was a tankee and became a instructor in SOA in 2004.

HQ Armour a lot of indians female. The only one maybe can see a bit is the clerk from HQ Armour. A NUSAF clerk.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 21
Skye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sgt Annie also tank commander right??

I always wondered where she pee when she is outfield.

I saw her once outfield and tried to follow her, but kana, my topo skills no good.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 22
tanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond reputetanner132 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye

I always wondered where she pee when she is outfield.

I saw her once outfield and tried to follow her, but kana, my topo skills no good.
wha bro. You lidat also can arh.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 20
Amx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to beholdAmx 10 is a splendid one to behold

Heeheehee. How abt the Lao Chio Warrant from HQ Armour log br? Find she quite chio but she like veri seldom like to smile type. Heard she veri on the balla type and veri fierce hor. Anyone ever work under her before?
Old 08-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Dizzy_88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha sungei gedong too many stories liao.. recently went back, saw alot of indians girls..
Old 08-09-2005, 09:15 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 0
Doenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud of

I know bases got quite a few ok looking female regulars(by SAF camps standards) Eg Ayer Rajah and Nee Soon Camp,usually they are poly grads sign on as technicians.

Anyway,I know Ayer Rajah Camp got this SSG or is it MSG lao chio who drives a van to work.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner132
Hahaha. The 1SG from SOA is pregnant liao if we are referring to 'xiao long nu' She was a tankee and became a instructor in SOA in 2004.

HQ Armour a lot of indians female. The only one maybe can see a bit is the clerk from HQ Armour. A NUSAF clerk.
Wah you must be regular siah, the camp's "latest updates" u also know. Anyway in that camp, i think as long as got hole means "chio bu", but when you put the chio bu in orchard road, she is auntie.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1