The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2014, 10:05 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Milf

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
Awww....
Must be hard on you.
Yeah it's hard, especially my hard on! This is where I love my wife most, she does allows me to eat outside, only conditions are :

1. Do not let her see it done, (Means not to get caught red-handed).
2. Do not bring any illness home, (No STI, STD, AIDS, so mostly capped sex otherwise must be very sure before doing raw).
3. Must still care for the family, (both emotionally and financially).

It sure is hard.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 25-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
IMHO, sumtimes, we are doing good instead of bad. Cum to think of it as a way to soothe their stressed up body and soul, but not to corrupt their mind as they are still legally responsible to their family.
Things just got escalated earlier on... over the sms, we were teasing each other until she tell me her feelings for me.. (nv meet me still can have feelings)..so weird... anyway tmr i arrange her to meet for dinner for our first time... let her decide herself... she can be confused state at the moment... i am sure i wont make the first move to makan her unless she throw herself to me which i fear i no control of myself..
Old 26-02-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pinoiy milfs are best la bro
for some reason they super horny - and willing to try all kindsa things
Old 26-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escaflower View Post
Things just got escalated earlier on... over the sms, we were teasing each other until she tell me her feelings. (nv meet me still can have feelings)..so weird... anyway arrange her to meet for dinner for our first time... let her decide herself... she can be confused state at the moment... i am sure i wont make the first move to makan her unless she throw herself to me which i fear i no control of myself..
Just to update bros here.. tonight bring the milf makan dinner (dmg ard $25) then went park stroll stroll and talk talk... she was talking abt her poor marriage until tears flow out.. i just trying be a gentleman by consoling her..

Things get heated up from here.. suddenly she hug me.. Following by kissing me.. lol, end up I feel I kena rape by her liao... see her so pro active, I also no waste no chance but return a little sexual favors to her.. start grabbing her melons, flinch her nips.. hear her moan already steamy.. but I control myself not to go overboard since this is our first meetup.

I decide to stop everything for the night... haha... she tell me she wanna meet me again and go hotel81 some more.. lol.. hear liao also steam. . So I wonder is she hook me or I hook her instead.
Old 27-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro escaflower, looking forward to your next updates! . Yes, another MILF lover here too! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Mhsiam is Cool - loads of Potential

i think it just all down to personal preference and taste
Old 27-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
siambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond reputesiambee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So I wonder is she hook me or I hook her instead.
it doesn't matter bro... win win situation
Old 27-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by belowthebelt View Post
My fb are all milfs. 35 to 45 yrs old. Some bros hit it right. They go for it direct. They give u what u want. Good blow and real organism. Only drawback I find is they are not into too mush patterns and positions. And they really are wet. I gotta guide them. Maybe they are not too exposed during their era.
overall I love them over syt for sure

Not really, patterns or what, depend on individuals. But other than that, I agree with all your points you wrote.

MILFs are better over than SYT in terms of attitude and needs. They know how to serve better as well, due to experience.

Only other set back is they get dry after a while.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 27-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

MILF, best. After one time, I got hooked.
Old 27-02-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Bro escaflower, looking forward to your next updates! . Yes, another MILF lover here too! Cheers, .................
Soon.. tmr will the judgement day.. herself even proposed wanna go hotel 81 after our work... all along I never say anything or request.. she will be the 2nd milf i get to knw from wechat and probably gg to upz her liao..

Just a little info of her. .. she 38yrs.. mother of 2 kids.. last sexual activities probably dated back 1&half yr ago.. her melons are so far the biggest i ever try (yesterday touch her, roughly can feel).. of cos she is on the plump side but acceptable for me... heehee

I ask her to send me her melons pic to me last night.. which she dont want.. she say I can take them by myself when we are in a room.. was that a hint? Nv see so opened lady, some more act shy shy.. no wonder ppl say milf will give her best to please you.. hopefully its true..
Old 27-02-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambee View Post
it doesn't matter bro... win win situation
Just wonder how to hint her all these is without string attached. I dont mess up her life, neither want her mess up mine too... any golden statement?
Old 27-02-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Quote:
Just wonder how to hint her all these is without string attached. I dont mess up her life, neither want her mess up mine too... any golden statement?
Bro no need any hints la both adults muture understanding. I had a young MILF of early 30 for the past 3 years both know what we want and need.
Old 27-02-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Yes MILFS are best to play with
Compares to syts
SYT is like a ps3 game
MILF is like a ps4 game
haha
Old 27-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
slacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslacker78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Milf

Any MILF recommend been looking but can't find a gd one if you've pls PM me thanks
Old 27-02-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
tyguy2911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

prefer young milfs rather than those in 40s, hot and experienced
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1