The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

what are the new amendments in the sex laws
Old 08-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 21
guywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubber108
what are the new amendments in the sex laws
heard that.. paying for sex with girl 18 and above is also illegal liao
Old 08-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guywonder
heard that.. paying for sex with girl 18 and above is also illegal liao
heard anal and oral now legal between consenting parties above 16?
Old 08-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 18
Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!

yea thats why want to check...

anal fan la... lol...

anybody got the actual article...
Old 08-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Samster

forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubber108

anybody got the actual article...
so far only on news... no printed articles on CNA or ST yet. Probably tomorrow
Old 08-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -195 / Power: 0
neuro33 neuro33

"anal and oral now legal between consenting parties above 16"

all not confirm yet til after debate in paliament..imagine how will the members of opposite sex argue abt it....

female paliament member "no poke ass..."

male paliament member "y cannot poke? can lah! tat i poke u doggie u ok wat...

female paliament member "no...only tried BJ without sex..opps"

hahahha
Old 08-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster

news out on CNA..

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...240179/1/.html
Old 08-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
power_reel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anal and oral sex will no longer be illegal unless the person is forced to perform the act without his or her consent, or if the person is under 16 years of age.

And within a case of married couples, the wife cannot reject the husband if he ask for sex unless they are seperated or applying for separation.

hope these information helps.cheers to the change of laws, which benefits all of us.hahax.

btw, any1 care to up my rep points?
Old 15-11-2006, 04:41 PM
humsup69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
news NOT out on CNA..

Why Does SG Imprison the Victims of Trafficking?

Human trafficking in Singapore??

?????
Old 22-11-2006, 06:41 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

do u really think i paid sam to pin up all those stickies for the sake of warning people of the risk involved in the body trade? No. the stickies were there because they serves as a useful/helpful reminder to others..... just like the those done by thaivisitor...

Stickies ain;t decide by me. it was decided by sam....of course advertisements fee are always welcome to him..... like the case of mr.devil and a few others.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.rxxxxxx
Bro,

Don mind I ask. U created this sticky thread just to
remind bros of prostitution.Ummm...I thought usually
stick is created for bizness purpose..Or u are moderator?

Don mind I ask hw much did SAm quote u to subsribe on a mthly basis if u had to pay....

To be frank & I had nothing to hide cos I need to create a thread but the price Sam quote me is pretty costly...

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
piggie2280 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros. my friend was charged for indecent acts with a minor. He pet with a girl under 14. Only finger n touching her body all that. He is 19. May i know will anything happen to him? He is a first time offender and he duno its illegal to pet with a minor.
Old 22-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CD-RW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm marriage man. if i have sex with girl, confirm >21yrs O, can the girl sue me? she know i already have wife. and she is willing to have sex with me.
Old 22-01-2007, 08:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggie2280 View Post
He is a first time offender and he duno its illegal to pet with a minor.
Ignorance of the Law is not a mitigation factor.
Old 22-01-2007, 08:13 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD-RW View Post
I'm marriage man. if i have sex with girl, confirm >21yrs O, can the girl sue me? she know i already have wife. and she is willing to have sex with me.
Sue you for what? There is nothing that states a married man cannot have consential sex with another consenting female above the legal age. Unless you force yourself on her, that will be rape.

You can expects alot of "FIREWORKS" if she tells your wife.
Old 22-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CD-RW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if she report to police, will they take action?or call me for investigation?
of course, i didnt force her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1