The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

Wow bro, sibeh steam ar reading your last FR.
The PRC is so cute.

Building a hut here waiting for your post
Old 14-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
Now you understand, what I mean by innocent...
I can now fully understand that now. Bonking a syt with such an innocent face must be heavenly ;D
Old 14-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
patng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SteelShaft,

You can be a erotic story writer liao!

She definitely look cute, man. Damn! I miss those days when I was stationed in China!!

Upz you!
Old 15-10-2012, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey Brother & Sister, me back again…..

Now I start to feel how strenuous to write a story here and also start to appreciate more for those brother or sister that had contributed for the rest of the SB kaki reading pleasure…..

Just some information I would like to share before I move on, I had receive many PM from many brother asking me for the secret to Wechat in sianing PRC. The only thing that I can tell you that there are no secret but it is more on statistic, the more you try to send greeting, the more chances that you had created. Most of you do not know that I had a very long list of contact that I had send greeting to and I had also deleted a lot that I had fail attempt. I know in Singapore Wechat is not that popular but for those brothers in China, my advice is, throw out more fishing lines and one day you will get your free bonk.

…….Here is my adventure with the second lady and this lady is really special to me as compare with GD. Although I had great sex with GD but we still have some generation gap due to our age differences. But for this lady (which I like to call her S), we have a smaller age gap which is 33 just eleven years younger than me. In this relationship, it start just like a bf/gf courtship and in fact I know that I had fallen in love with her, which I do not know whether it is because of my sympathy for her or really fallen in love…….

On one of the day when I take a cab to my work site where we both remember the day well which we get connected, it was the day just after the Euro Cup Final where Spain trashes Italy 4 – 0. In the cab, while travelling along Zhong Shan Bei Yi Lu, I turn on my Wechat and look around. From there I saw picture of a lady laying on her tattooed upper arm with a butterfly on it and it immediately caught my attention. So I immediately send out greeting to her

Me: Hi, you really look sexy with your tattoo!

But there was no reply, so I just continue on my journey. While I was working halfway just before lunch, I receive a message

S: Sorry I fall asleep

Me: ??? sorry don’t understand

S: Sorry I thought you are my friend “blushed”

Me: No worries it is ok, so what make you fall asleep? “smile”

S: Oh…I was watching the final last night but I couldn’t make it and fall asleep… too tired “frown”

Me: So you like soccer?

S: haha just follow my friends “smile”

Me: By the way, nice meeting you!

S: oh yeah, me too… are you local

Me: No I am not, I am from Singapore, you?

S: Ok…No I am not from Shanghai

Me: Really? So where are you from? Not China right? Your English is very good!

S: No, I am from China and my hometown is Shantou and I am studying in Shanghai at Shanghai University of Foreign Language

Me: ok no wonder your English is so good, I guess you must be very young

Actually I act blur here, as I know that quite a lot of lady in SH know how to read & write English but only thing is that not many of them can speak fluently

S: no I am not that young

Me: So how old are you?

S: you guess?

Me: 22?

S: hahaha no, not that young

Me: Then 25?

S: hahaha no I already 30 (actually later when we met she told me she lie too)

Me: 30 and still studying? “puzzle”

S: All Singapore people are good in English?

Me: Mainly but depends….

S: Are you good in English?

Me: hehehe so so

S: what “so so”

Me: I mean “can do”

S: So if I had English problem, can I ask you?

Me: Sure! Anytime!

S: Thanks, sorry got to go to library, chat with you later…

Me: ok sure wish you have a good day ahead!

S: Thank you, you too…”wave”
Old 15-10-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After finishing the dialog, I was thinking, great another fish on the hook, let see how to bring it to shore. So I gland thru her Wechat biography and keep looking at her photo, in the photo she was very sexy, maybe to me, she was laying on a bed, seen no clothing, hair tied back with her head resting on her upper arm which depict a tattoo. She was much tanned and I just love that skin colour. On the dirty thought, I am imagining how to do her doggy and pulling back her arm to show me the tattoo.

Time when past 3pm and there is no reply from her and so I Wechat her

Me: How is your day at the library?

But no reply immediately and after an hour she replied

S: Yes, manage to do a lot of study here, but the library is so pack with people…

Me: Is it?

S: Can I ask you a question?

Me: Sure, put your horse over

S: huh? What you mean

Me: I mean 放马 过来

S: Hahaha, I see

S: what do it means “she drops her bouquet of violet”?

Well, this question really drop me and left me feeling silly.. so I answer

Me: I think it mean, she saw something terrible or drastic and go blank. At that time, she must be holding a bouquet of flower called violet, so after she go blank, she drop it

She continues to post me question and I am starting to “drop my bouquet of violet” too. Well she is studying literature in University and I only got an E8 for my “O” Level… At last I managed to survive all the questions post but till today I am still wondering whether I had given the right answer. At the end of the questionnaire, I say

Me: So you will need to buy me a coffee other day when we meet

S: you like coffee too?

Me: Yes I love it and in fact I miss my hometown coffee

S: what type of coffee you like?

Me: well can’t find my home town coffee here, I would like Latté instead

S: I like Americano

Me: So how about tomorrow afternoon..

S: hehehe too bad, I am going back to my home town tomorrow

Me: wa, then you will need to buy me not only a coffee but also a cheese cake for making me wait

But in my head I was thinking, give me your “cheese bye” and I keep the laugh to myself

S: Sure and see you!

From that day onward after she went back to her hometown, we Wechat everyday and we have been talking more our feeling toward thing in life and our conversation always click together and have the same reaction on the topic.

In the conversation she also talk about her life and her bad childhood, this is where I start to admire her strength and she is really a strong lady. I think if she can get to a higher management, she will be a power lady, which I always dream of bonking.

Just to touch a little on her sad story, she was born in her hometown together with two elder brothers and three elder sisters, Her father and mother had been working very hard to support six kids and her eldest sister is taking care of all the house work and their siblings. At twelve, he father became mentally ill (got crazy) and could not work anymore. So her mother will need to forge out another part of the family income.

Unfortunately at sixteen, she was diagnosed with a bone disease (a disease that causes your bone to die and stop regenerating) and affected her pelvis and ball joint of her right leg. With this disease, she was enduring agonising pain daily as she walk. While she was still in school, everyday she was hoping her mom is able to come up with some money for her to go for an operation. However worst of all, her mom didn’t do it and in fact use the money for her brother to get married as in some part China, people still live in an old fashion way.

From there she get so mad that she pack her bag and take a train to the next city. In the next city, she got a job working as a waitress and day by day, she save up money and when for her first operation. After the operation, it was not totally successful as she can still feel the pain. In total, she had gone for 4 operation and luckily she got a sponsored operation by an German company that send her to Germany. In these days, she work, save up, go for operation, work again, save up and go for operation.

During her saving for her third operation, she had a boyfriend but another disaster strike her as she was going to go for the third operation, her boyfriend die in a car accident. Hence even as I wrote this I still feel the pain for her and in my heart I really wish she had a better life in the later stage.

Till date, she need to be careful on her exercise as the ball joint do have due date, due to wear and tear. So the only way for her to exercise is to go to the pool and swim and that why she is so tanned.
Old 15-10-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

On one occasion during our conversation, she pop out a question, that I “drop my bouquet of violet” again.

S: Are you married?

I stance and thinking how to reply…

Me: Divorced…. But thing are complicated….

In fact, I planned to lie to her that me and my wife is divorce but she is still staying with me as she cannot be independent to take care of herself alone in SG (hehe well, my wife is a PRC too, so you know why I had the advantage now)

Luckily, she did not probe further and so we continue to chat like before. Until two days before she fly back to Shanghai, I was asking her whether she is coming back with anyone and what time is her flight.

S: my flight will arrive at 12:20 am

Me: so which airport?

S: Pudong

Me: wa, so far, take taxi will cost you at least 200RMB or more

(as she stay near my office and in SH there are two airport, one is Hongqiao and the other is Pudong, where Pudong to my office area is almost double the distance from Hongqiao)

S: I think there is late night airport bus to town

Me: are you sure? Why not I come and fetch you

S: it’s ok, I can handle by myself

Me: No lah, I believe you will have a lot of your hometown stuff to carry back home

S: how you know

Me: off course, you just reunite with your family and I am sure your mom stuff a lot of home town food for you to bring back

S: Smart boy, ok then I thanks you in advance

Me: what thanks, you own me two cheese cake now!

S: ok, ok…..

After I went home, I start to plan my adventure and tell my OC that I will had night operation two days later, as she know my job will need to do that as I involve in a lot in building shutdown for maintenance

Hardly, I waited for two days in agonising pain and the hour finally arrived. To save some money for motel and bonking with GD, I took a long MRT ride to Pudong airport.

When I first saw her, I like her, maybe is because of the days of courting and I found her sweet. She was around 165 in height, big 36C or even D cup boobs, 28 waists and 36 butt. She was wearing a loose short sleeve blouse with low cut, a bit translucent with white bra and black pair of pant on high heel (well it was summer at this time and outside is very warm, warmer than SG during the night). She was a bit meaty and the first thing that caught my eye was her deep tanned cleavage. As she was the last person to walk out from the custom, I ask

Me: why you walk out so late?

S: sorry, meeting you mah, so I think I better tidy up a bit in toilet

Me: aiya why you worry about that….

So I help her with her language and it was damn heavy!

Me: So heavy

S: you are right, lucky I got you, thanks

So we proceed to the bus stop to check on the bus and manage to get one going to People Square, where we can catch a cab to her place. On the bus, we joke about how each other would feel if our photo is not according to specification and also touch on how her mom will feel sad seeing you left for SH again.

During the bus ride, our upper arm start to touch each other as the seat was narrow and both of us are of bigger built. But with this touching, it really a sensation to me as I can feel her smooth skin rubbing onto me and the feeling is just like last time falling in love. After we drop from the bus, we take a cab to her house. When the cab reach, it can only drop us at the gate as the gate is closed, so I offer

Me: Why not I bring up for you

S: No la, I can manage

Me: Then I say I insist loh

S: ok, but don’t make too much noise my roommate is sleeping

So we went up to her apartment and go straight into her room so not to wait up her roommate. When she is in the room, I can feel a sense of relief from her as she is finally back home, she then pour me a cup of water and she start to unpack and showing me the stuff that her mom had give me.
Old 15-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Samster

As I sit on her bed and she was unpacking in front me bending down, I got the whole view of her blossom. She was wearing a thin and unpadded white bra as she move, I can see her blossom swinging from front to back and side to side and that view really kill me and my didi is coming to attention. Then she suddenly look up and ask me whether I want to taste some of fruit that she had brought back, she saw me starring at her blossom. Straight away, she blushed and cover her chest with one of her hand. I say

Me: Sorry…..(I paused for a while) I mean sorry, I don’t really eat fruit, it ok, keep it for yourself.

S: (still blushed) really? It’s very sweet.

Me: Really, no thanks

In my mind, I was saying to myself, I want to eat the melon on your chest….

Then she searches from her cupboard a new set of bed sheet and pillow case and I help her to put it on. After that she say the room smell very stale as the door and windows was closed for weeks, she take out a bottle of her perfume and spray it over the room and her bed. With the smell of it, it turn me on immediately and god, I was thinking, I want to smell the perfume on your body. After she is done, she sit beside me on the bed, both hand give a big slap on her thigh and say

S: finally done! And I really want to thank you for helping me

Me: No worries, it’s my pleasure

However I can feel some sadness in her as during the bus ride, she mentioned that her mom moving to the old folk home tomorrow as no one at home is able to take care of her as all the sibling are working, she say

S: thank you, I am happy now, finally back in my little home

I turn myself to face her and say

Me: Are you really happy now? But I can feel something inside your heart that you had not put down..

She turn and look at me motionlessly and her eye start to fill with tears. After a while she say

S: yes … my mom… I don’t know whether she will get use to the old folk home

Me: come let me hug you…..

Straight away she put her head onto my shoulder and I can feel my shoulder wetted. She say

S: Steelshaft, thank you so much, you really give me a lot of emotional support while I go through all family argument back at home for the last few weeks

Me: ok, then you own me three cheese cake now…

After hearing this, she break into laughter and land a soft fist on my chest with her head still on my shoulder. After a while, I lift up her head and give a pack on her forehead and say

Me: be strong, dear

After the word from me, we lock eye contact and slowly we move our head nearer to each other and we start to kiss. The moment I recall now, is just like a 70’s Chinese love movie only without the background lighting and thunder.

We kiss softly, my lip was pulling & playing with her upper lip and a while she do the same to me. As we proceed further, I use my lip to pull up her upper lip and slip my tongue into her mouth. In reciprocating to my action, she also stick out her tongue to lick on mine. Slowly we go into a tongue fight and she start to put her hand onto my cheek and I wrap my hand around her back and caress her.

While still frenching each other, she move her hand onto my chest and I move one of my hand to the front to caress her breast, with this action, she give out a short an soft moan. Without any rejection from what I had done, I reach for the hemline of her blouse and pull it over her head and she does the same to me.

After taking out her blouse, with one hand grapping her breast, my other move to her back and unbuckle her bra, with the bra unbuckle, I can feel the whole weight of a 36D. After that I take down the whole bra and saw her wonder tits just a bit darker than her skin. While still kissing, I start to finger her nipple and can feel that it is growing hard.

Slowly I lay her down onto the bed and start to suck on her nipple, at the same time, her hand also reach down to my didi and caress it in a soft and slow motion. So without further delay, I use one hand to squeeze her breast and the other to unbutton and zip down my dry fit pant.

After my pant loosen, she also slip her underneath my underwear and caress my hard cock. Slowly with the same hand that unzip my pant, I reach over to the side of her pant and zip it down. With the same hand I go to hemline of her pant and start to pull it down and she also use the other hand to pull her pant down on the other side. We are really working in harmony and responding to each other reaction so well, just like couple that had make love for hundred of time.

With her pant and panties down, I start to use my palm and cover her whole pussy and with middle finger hooking up to finger her lovely hole . With this, she arch back her body and give out a slightly louder moan, while her hand which is on my prick harden her grip and adding more sensation to me.

After rubbing and fingering her for a while, I reach for her perfume, which she had thrown onto the bed earlier, pick it up and say

Me: I want to smell you wearing this

And she nod her head and smile, so I put some spray onto her neck, chest and later onto her pelvis. I then position myself in front her and lay myself over her and start to use my nose and lip to smell & glide over her neck with some simple kiss occasionally.

From the neck I move to her chest, then nipples follow by a few lick and follow down from the side to her pelvis and down to her holy hole. With usual tatic, I gave a sudden big lick from her asshole to her clitoris but this time slowly in motion. With this lick, I can feel her body jerk and with this lick my tongue also carry some of her lovely juice along. I look up and look at her; I can see her biting her lip as I know she would not like to give out any louder moan in afraid of waking up her roommate.

As I start my standard licking procedure, at every change, I can feel her body jerking and trembling. At the meantime she also start to move her pelvis to synchronise with my licking action. Not too long, her juice start to flow like a stream and to my surprise, her juice taste sweet or maybe it is due to my mindset of being in love.

After a while her body start to give a huge arch and I saw her grapping tight and crumple the bed sheet and I know that she had came. So I stand up without torturing her further, with one hand whacking my shaft I say

Me: is it ok?

S: yes

I ask this as I am not prepared to had this incident and never bring any condom. So I lift up her legs and slowly shaft it into her lovely hole. As I enter, she opens her mouth wide with her back arched, just like she is shouting with no voice. Her hole was so tight just like an asshole and it don’t feel smooth even with so much juice flowing out.

After penetration, I start to pump her slowly at speed of around 2 -3 second a stroke. With this slow action I carry on for a few minutes and I start to feel the cumming sensation. I know that I can last long without a condom, so I stop for a while to cool down and this time I penetrate fully into her holes and I can feel the inner tongue of the lovely hole touching the tip of my little head.

From this she arched back her body and tremble vigorously, with my both slipping underneath her back and grip onto her shoulder, I pull her whole body to my pelvis and I start rocking my pelvis and I can feel my prick head tingling with her virginal inner tongue.

Slowly her body start to tremble nonstop and after a while she give a huge arch and open her mouth but this time with a loud moan, where she can’t control it any longer. I stopped and look at her and admire her beauty from top. After seeing her catching her breath, I say

Me: Dear, I am going to cum now, I cum on your body ok?

I ask that as I know some girls do not like that feeling of begin sprayed on their body, but to my surprise she say with a weak voice…

S: no dear…. Cum inside me….. I am safe for these two days

Understood her message and I start to pump her fast, coming near to a minute, I can’t take it anymore and I exploded into her. Same as her I control my voice by holding my teeth together. After exploding, I collapse on her and we are both catching our breath.

After a while, I stand up and pull out my shaft, just like an AV movies, she start squirting out my battalion of army, so I take a tissue and clean up for her. After that I can still see that she is still weak after the orgasm but I know that I can’t stay too long and afraid that my OC will call anything. So I help to put her up to sleep properly on the bed, put on the blanket and tell her that I need to leave as I got work tomorrow. So I give a pack on her lip, dress up and leave.

Well just as I expect, when I reach ground floor, my phone rang! But just as I am going to open my house door. In my mind, SHIT I forget to clean up! So I pray hard that she will not inspect my rifle! Into the room, I told my OC, I am high tide and rush straight to the toilet and taking this opportunity, I bath straight away.

On the next chapter, I had another encounter with her, so stay tune.

To be continue……..
Old 15-10-2012, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patng View Post
SteelShaft,

You can be a erotic story writer liao!

She definitely look cute, man. Damn! I miss those days when I was stationed in China!!

Upz you!
Thanks Brother for the support! Well sex is getting more convenience with the improvement of technology!
Old 15-10-2012, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Great adventure you have.

Maybe we need to tell gahmen import more foreign talents. Haha

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 15-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

nice story bro. thanks for sharing. got more picture to share?
Old 15-10-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
valkyria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope I'll get the chance like one of you here.
Old 15-10-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Another good camping site.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 16-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
nice story bro. thanks for sharing. got more picture to share?
Hi Brother,

Here is the photo of that second lady

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...287562171.jpg/

Not as cute compare to the first one, but do wait for my third lady FR. That one sure get many SB brother jaw dropping.

Stay tune....
Old 16-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
Hi Brother,

Here is the photo of that second lady

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...287562171.jpg/

Not as cute compare to the first one, but do wait for my third lady FR. That one sure get many SB brother jaw dropping.

Stay tune....
This one also looks ok woh

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 16-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She has nice dimples
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1