The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ktv pub at balestier

Just check out the place this week. Commando first visit.

Beijing lounge door is just at a busstop with make entrance or exit very very "open". U could be seen by pp waiting for the bus or pp in the bus. Lolx.

Place is rather small and bright to me. Everyone can see almoost everyone (esp those in middle "lorong"). Dunno why some bro can have a bj there. Hj is probably possible i guess.

2 bottles of beer and some tibits, cash bill $52 (although the receipt show $48). Kena koto $4...

Was told total 8 prc gals there and start work at 2pm. Malaysian gals usually come later and less playable.

Few gals caught my attention.
#7- prc tall gal with great look. Sing well too. Dunno can play or not, wear very full covered dress and no easy entrance. Just see her at tbe next table. Did not mmanage to sit with her

#22. Prc. Look very and busty. Deep deep valley and can TNN interally easily. No french no suck nip.

#66. Prc. Shy gal and cannot access easily. After a while, then managed to tnn abit. No french no suck nips.

Thats all folks. Tip $20 each and a few $2 for those report (even though cash bill they still sit in) leave within 2hrs. Will be back to find out more on #7, and see if i can suck nips or french any of them. Lolx.

Got good gals pls intro me pls. Esp those that can tnn (internally) and suck nips (two way)
Old 23-01-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Place is rather small and bright to me. Everyone can see almoost everyone (esp those in middle "lorong"). Dunno why some bro can have a bj there. Hj is probably possible i guess.
I don't think any major actions (bj or hj even) are possible here. The last place I knew of where such things take place was Dalu, and that has closed down.
Old 24-01-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I don't think any major actions (bj or hj even) are possible here. The last place I knew of where such things take place was Dalu, and that has closed down.
Think hj is poosible bro. Definitely not bj.
Old 24-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wordless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I went Tricycle Lounge or xin popo recently and got hj boobs sucking and high playability with some of the ladies there. Minimum 2dollar tips for each lady who sits, including the one that helps u order your beer. HJ $10tip.1 beer and fruits/nuts is compulsory forgot how much i think around 20+ or 30.Dont let the ladies u dont like sit as they have alot of ugly ones and boring ones here as well. Take note of the numbers of the ladies that sit with u so u wont have to pay for those u didnt allow to sit with u.Just FYI for LSB lovers.
Old 24-01-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Oh for those who dont know this Tricycle Lounge mostly only have old ladies around late 40s and 50+yr old
Old 24-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Tricycle Lounge is not at Balestier. Its at 241 Tanjong Katong Road
Old 24-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordless View Post
Oh for those who dont know this Tricycle Lounge mostly only have old ladies around late 40s and 50+yr old
Late 40s to 50+ cannot lah.

Balestier got 30+ early 40s prc.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am curious over why anyone would be interested in ladies of late 40s to 50s?
Old 25-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am curious over why anyone would be interested in ladies of late 40s to 50s?
Same thot bro... i'm curious too.
Old 27-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Happy new year all bros. Have a good time sing song tnn. Cheers
Old 01-02-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfirecracker View Post
happy new year all bros. Have a good time sing song tnn. Cheers
心想事成、万事如意!
Old 03-02-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

I am popping by again tonight! Look out for me if you want to meet up!

Quote:
Still about the same.

Beer for $18 (or $28, cannot remember), red wine for $98 (usually go for that), Martell for $168 (or $238, cannot remember).

The Chinese girls are younger, late 20s to early 30s. The Malaysian women range from late 30s to 50s. The younger Malaysian women and the Chinese girls are more playable.

Tips range from $2 for those who "report for duty" occasionally to $20 to the girl who sits with you most of the time. They all butterfly.

One of the Chinese girls (a bit plump) offered to go to hotel with me the first time she sat with me if I were to open up a bottle of red for her, but I declined as I already have my "regular" girl.

I am popping by tonight after 6pm. Let me know if you want to come along: just contribute a bottle of red to make friends (and I enjoy making new friends). Tips we share around unless you are one of those who enjoy shooing away the "flies" who just want to "report for duty".

In case I am unable to get to Sammyboy (no app, really troublesome), you can tell the doorwoman that you are looking for 陈总 (chen2 zong3, for the Chinese-challenge bros).

It's opposite Jalan Dusun, look for it.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tricycle Lounge is not at Balestier. Its at 241 Tanjong Katong Road
I beleive some of the Da Lu gals went there. But I have not been there myself. So I would expect some of the Da Lu services would also be migrated there.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold

Like to check out this place. Was nearby and saw ladies in early 30s walking in and out ard 5pm.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Woolalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone visited recently? Any updates?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1