The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 20
DavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavidFox468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

I also warn you about staying in the employer's house. Sometimes, the employer puts in cctv camera's (myself included) which allows you to view real time anywhere in the world what is going on in your house, on an iphone, ipad or computer. Beware.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
On this subject of staying overnight in the employer's home...... what happens when the employer returns home unexpectedly and find you inside his house?
Will it become police case?
Go for it .. of course, the employer will call police as you are an unauthorised visitor .. and the maid is not the owner of the apartment ... don't forget that ..

and depending upon the place, your face may be front page news ..

I was chasing one maid, Filipina, and she was staying in bungalow house in Balmoral road, with her own detached colonial quarters .. etc .. never did i take up her offer to bunk in .. and even when I used to pass by give her things, it only took a week or so before her employer warned "no visitors .. " even though i was only talking to her standing outside (and once fell into drain also .. ) ..

Turn out, their neighbour install CCTV, and the CCTV capture me in full detail .. except not enough to positive identify me ..

Oh .. the maids are all like "I am the boss, come over and stay my place .. "

Go for it mate ..

I know, I am kill joy .. but then again, anybody who ask such advice, in my opinion, must be lock in IHM
Old 10-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

davidfox468: for a mo I thought you are my boss .. as my boss has this habit of checking his CCTV snapshots (those triggered by proximity sensor and send of a snap of the view .. )
Old 10-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
TravelStarID is Cool - loads of Potential

cctv camera can be disable quite easily if you know the weak point.
one example, before entering the house ask the maid to switch off the main circuit breaker supply and quick done your job and fuck off.

If the the employer ask, tell the maid to say that power trip lor.

Thinks creative...
Old 10-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I hv one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFox468 View Post
I also warn you about staying in the employer's house. Sometimes, the employer puts in cctv camera's (myself included) which allows you to view real time anywhere in the world what is going on in your house, on an iphone, ipad or computer. Beware.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I am so glad there r more n more pinays around.

They r such a wonderful bunch of ppl
Old 10-07-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Ever since pinays flooded spore i hv reduced going to MPs drastically.

Previously i was a regular at MPs tuinas n HCs. Even GLH.

NOT anymore.

They do everything for me.

Fabulous GFE, good screw n great service in bed
Old 10-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

After returning from AC hv been busy using the services provided by them.

So now wanna dump my gf of 19 months.

So many roses out there to be plucked n savoured.

Why stick to one?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To the bro who is asking bat staying overnight at the maid boss house, errr, better think if it's worth it just to save the money. My dog dog maid after we first met a few times, always feel the urge to just go to her boss house and do a quickie, and a couple of times after hot steamy petting, small head tends to over rule big head but in the end still never. Just before we went for our Bangkok trip, I cheekily ask her, cannot tahanto wait for the trip, ask her when can have quickie at her boss house, of cos I won't do it, am just asking to tease her, but she became serious and say no cannot. I was surprised by her reaction as she asked me a few times but lately she did not, that's why I teased her by asking.

She said one of her trend got caught and was sent back. I said how and why. She said her friend was a very careful person, and when she told her that she brought back her bf to bonk when her boss went overseas, my dog dog maid asked what if the house has camera? Her frend said she checked very carefully and was very confident, there was non.

Guess what , when her boss came back, and 3 days later, she was sacked and was sent home. As the boss was a fair chap, he told her the reasons why she was sacked, of cos the reason was she brought back her Indian bf to bonk. How she was caught? The cameras. One in the picture frame, one in the peephole at the door, one at the alltar, catching them in every possible angle. And she did the deed once her bf enter the house, right after he took off his shoes, so kancheong never even make it to the room, did it right there in the living room, floor , sofas and table. And in full view in front of the cameras. How her frend did not see the installed cameras, no one knows except her.And of cos, it's a police case, her Indian ft bf was apprehended at his worksite, and sent home just like dat. So imagine if you are sporean? Stomp? Wanbao sin Ming? Tnp? Depends on what cards the boss wants to play. The maid can go home, how about you? Where to hide?

So think carefully, just not worth it.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
hi bro...just get to know a pino maid in fb and we started chatting thru msn very well...she is inviting me to meet her for chatting tonight cos her employer is currently oversea till next week. And she said she is quite opened mind and if chemistry go well she will let thing go naturally...it kinda exciting now and we are understanding each other mind well...well bro..she ask me to stay together over night...wonder any recommendation for budgeted hotel for longer hour? or else place care to recommend? Will post exciting report after tonight.....
Well..bro..wat a disappointment on that night...we met and went to East Coast for chichat...and half way i cheekly asked her if she would like to change place for rest...i suggested hotel and she understood and say ok ...she also feel the need...we drove around to Frxxx hotel...Too bad...imagine it was full house...when to a few budgeted hotel...it was too..full house for short period....what the hell of this saturday night..is like all brohter went out for action in budget hotel? we drove and drove ...until tired..may be i am too new in pino bonking...she initially said ok to sneak in her boss home since no body and she confirmed ...but after that i think she afraid of security guard to noitce and at the end..she rejected...at the end..we did nothing and just send her home....bro...sorry...no FR...but i confirm one thing: all women also need XES....when it is a right click and you will be there....no harm to take your brave to go for it....will try more .....
Old 11-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

i always go for pinoy maids in singapore....have to understand cuz they are also sex deprived ...so espcially horny and need dicks to satisfy but never did i have the balls to enter their employers home...its always at budget hotels...where we can enjoy our time together and bonk with ease....no worry of cctv.....
Old 11-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Bro we singaporeans are last in the pinoy pecking order.

They rather eat a banglas dick than ours.

Cause banglas treat them well...

it would be sad for us to think that they are sex deprived.

That is true and they are horny too... but we should not blatantly say that openly.....

thanks to them we guys dun need to visit mps and whores.... We get great sex with great gfe.... what more can we ask for....

i totally agree with you never ever enter the girls employers house no matter how tempting it sounds...

i got several invites too....

but my brain got the better of my dickbrain....

so im safe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
i always go for pinoy maids in singapore....have to understand cuz they are also sex deprived ...so espcially horny and need dicks to satisfy but never did i have the balls to enter their employers home...its always at budget hotels...where we can enjoy our time together and bonk with ease....no worry of cctv.....
Old 11-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

I like ur FR.

Authentic and real.

Thats how i wan it.....

Can give more marks.... for ur FR.....

so what if its a disappointment.... i have been thru many as well...... but my strike rate gets better and better as time passes....

that is where u will reach..... my blessings are with ur lil bird...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Well..bro..wat a disappointment on that night...we met and went to East Coast for chichat...and half way i cheekly asked her if she would like to change place for rest...i suggested hotel and she understood and say ok ...she also feel the need...we drove around to Frxxx hotel...Too bad...imagine it was full house...when to a few budgeted hotel...it was too..full house for short period....what the hell of this saturday night..is like all brohter went out for action in budget hotel? we drove and drove ...until tired..may be i am too new in pino bonking...she initially said ok to sneak in her boss home since no body and she confirmed ...but after that i think she afraid of security guard to noitce and at the end..she rejected...at the end..we did nothing and just send her home....bro...sorry...no FR...but i confirm one thing: all women also need XES....when it is a right click and you will be there....no harm to take your brave to go for it....will try more .....
Old 11-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Nice one....

that is why i like it when His Royal Highness etsys is in the house. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Go for it .. of course, the employer will call police as you are an unauthorised visitor .. and the maid is not the owner of the apartment ... don't forget that ..

and depending upon the place, your face may be front page news ..

I was chasing one maid, Filipina, and she was staying in bungalow house in Balmoral road, with her own detached colonial quarters .. etc .. never did i take up her offer to bunk in .. and even when I used to pass by give her things, it only took a week or so before her employer warned "no visitors .. " even though i was only talking to her standing outside (and once fell into drain also .. ) ..

Turn out, their neighbour install CCTV, and the CCTV capture me in full detail .. except not enough to positive identify me ..

Oh .. the maids are all like "I am the boss, come over and stay my place .. "

Go for it mate ..

I know, I am kill joy .. but then again, anybody who ask such advice, in my opinion, must be lock in IHM
Old 11-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Fucking hell.....

i never ever ever thought of this excuse....

But still dun wanna be caught with employer returning and my pants down....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelStarID View Post
cctv camera can be disable quite easily if you know the weak point.
one example, before entering the house ask the maid to switch off the main circuit breaker supply and quick done your job and fuck off.

If the the employer ask, tell the maid to say that power trip lor.

Thinks creative...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1