The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Wreckers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post
Sharing another pic of my milf 😊
Wow really nice
Old 16-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks Bro. 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckers View Post
Wow really nice

Check out my post http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=371066
Old 16-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Cornway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicsnap View Post
Sharing another pic of my milf 😊

Thanks for sharing
Old 16-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 8
Somanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySomanyzaimas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wow really nice
Yes, very nice
Old 16-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornychubbywife View Post
i feel like seducing my boss. i feel like my boss wants to bed me..

but changed to a new work place to get a fresh start...

torture!!
so if he's not working in the same place, then can be less complicated isn't it ?
Old 16-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

sonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonicsnap is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Glad you all like it. Will share more if got demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornway View Post
Thanks for sharing

Old 16-01-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!hornychubbywife is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
so if he's not working in the same place, then can be less complicated isn't it ?
yup. but the thrill won't be there anymore.
Old 16-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
rockport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow really nice
Really nice indeed
Old 16-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sex with colleagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockport View Post
Really nice indeed
Love it too
Old 17-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Samster

Sharing another one pic from my MILF

Old 17-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting thread, read in the office with caution, especially the pictures. Good grief. Bring back good memories of mine. Not as sexciting like you guys but nice enough to remain as memories.
Old 17-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Samster

butterpines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Very interesting thread, read in the office with caution, especially the pictures. Good grief. Bring back good memories of mine. Not as sexciting like you guys but nice enough to remain as memories.
Care to share a bit?
Old 17-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornychubbywife View Post
yup. but the thrill won't be there anymore.
well ... then find new adventures in your new work environment ... i'm sure you'll get a lot of attention
Old 18-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 23
Darren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarren32 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren32 View Post
Her thighs are fair and smooth…… feels good under my hand as I inches towards my destination. My other hand just circling her nips with my fingers as her tongue flicks and twirl with mine. with her eyes half closed.
My fingers finally touched the fabrics of her panty…… and there was lace….. she moan and purr as I feel the protruding lace. On the non-lacy parts, I thought I felt some dampness. pressing on the dampness causes more dampness and reaction. Then my hand went under her panty from the side of her leg…and I got a big surprise!
J, my petite, married, pretty (to me) colleague with a gal next door look, and looking prim and proper usually….. is hairless down there!
I can feel stubbles…. so obviously it was shaven and not just shaven too…… It was a big turnon. I felt that somehow my hardon just grew bigger than ever.
I reached down further and there it was….. felt her very wet pussy.... rub it with my finger and her reaction was louder moans and kiss me even harder..
I can feel she was really high and I want to get her there. My fingers searched for her clit and finally found it under her folds…. Once I started to rub that and her wetness a bit lower, she was going crazy. I inserted a finger and started to pump her slowly with it…. While still rubbing her clit. The tongue fighting ended and she was just kissing me really hard. That made me just to increase my speed and kept going at her nips, pussy and clit.
I just kept going… took a little while…. Then the spasms came….feel her broke kiss….. eyes closed…. body shaking….
I just kept going as she wriggles with pleasure in the backseat of my car. Letting out sounds and heavy breaths. I was just enjoying the look of her face.
Slowly.. her orgasm subsided, and she was giving me some tender kisses. She whispers in my ears, thank you, been a while.
I felt her hand moving up my thighs, then brushing against my hardon and onto the zip of my pants. The zip came down and her small hand slip in, feeling my hardon on top of my boxers. Didn’t take her long to find the opening in front of my boxers, her hands instantly wrapped around my hardon. She had very limited space in my pants to stroke but whatever little she was doing, she was making me harder than ever before. And we started our tongues flicking and passionate kissing again.
I started to undo my belt and then lower my pants and boxers at one go, giving her the freedom now to stroke my cock properly. She moved her hand up and down as she engaged me in frenching, while my hand played with her breasts and nipples. Her stroking was repetitive, up and down and occasionally rubbing of my tip, but I think the excited got finally got to me.
I told her I am going to cum soon and she just responded by kissing me harder and her hand covering the top of my cock as I shot my load into her hand.
I think I must have moaned pretty loudly. After we rested, cleaned up and dressed up, I sent her home. I got a text saying that she loves my thick member and the way I moaned when I came. We continued texting……
Old 18-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

tabletlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren32 View Post
I just kept going as she wriggles with pleasure in the backseat of my car. Letting out sounds and heavy breaths. I was just enjoying the look of her face.
Slowly.. her orgasm subsided, and she was giving me some tender kisses. She whispers in my ears, thank you, been a while.
I felt her hand moving up my thighs, then brushing against my hardon and onto the zip of my pants. The zip came down and her small hand slip in, feeling my hardon on top of my boxers. Didn’t take her long to find the opening in front of my boxers, her hands instantly wrapped around my hardon. She had very limited space in my pants to stroke but whatever little she was doing, she was making me harder than ever before. And we started our tongues flicking and passionate kissing again.
I started to undo my belt and then lower my pants and boxers at one go, giving her the freedom now to stroke my cock properly. She moved her hand up and down as she engaged me in frenching, while my hand played with her breasts and nipples. Her stroking was repetitive, up and down and occasionally rubbing of my tip, but I think the excited got finally got to me.
I told her I am going to cum soon and she just responded by kissing me harder and her hand covering the top of my cock as I shot my load into her hand.
I think I must have moaned pretty loudly. After we rested, cleaned up and dressed up, I sent her home. I got a text saying that she loves my thick member and the way I moaned when I came. We continued texting……
Nice update bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1