The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
clubviivaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I slept with 50 photographers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
You can address me as Cat here.

I decided to write out my story after considering it for a long time. I am kind of scared that people may find out who am I in real life, yet there is this strong desire to share out the sex experiences I have while working as a model.

At this point of time, I did not really sleep with exact 50 photographers yet, but I believe as I progress with my story, I would hit my target sooner or later.

Why 50 and not any other numbers? I can't think of a proper reason. Maybe it is due to the fact that this year is SG50 ? Hence 50 different photographers that I decide to have some fun with them.

To protect their identities, I would use nicknames. Also, the story will not be running in time sequence as I would like to write out a story based on each individual guy.

I apologize here if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes as I tend to be lazy in editing.

So let my story begin with the first photographer I have sex with.

you power lah, keep up the good work
Old 10-01-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Received this from one of my readers. well guys, you have to impress me with your work if you wish me to do shoot with you. If your reputation is negative, I will simply ignore you.

"Hi LonelyVDay, I read many of your posts.

I am an amateur photographer. To put it even more bluntly, while I love taking photos of beautiful women, I also love sex even more. Recently, I engaged a model who was willing to do nude. The build up was great and got me really horny till I cldnt control myself n grabbed her breast. Surprisingly, she didn't reject me and seems to enjoy, though abit shy. 1 thing led to another and we ended up having sex. (well I brought cd with me)...

Somehow, I am getting addicted to it...The build up feeling of photography from sexy to nude, making me horny and then sex.

I said so much bcos I was wondering if you wld allow me to do a nude shoot and thereafter lead me to some great sex.

Do let me know if u r keen to turn me on...=0 tks."
Old 10-01-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
diggert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 10-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Received this from one of my readers. well guys, you have to impress me with your work if you wish me to do shoot with you. If your reputation is negative, I will simply ignore you.

I am an amateur photographer. To put it even more bluntly, while I love taking photos of beautiful women, I also love sex even more. Recently, I engaged a model who was willing to do nude. The build up was great and got me really horny till I cldnt control myself n grabbed her breast. Surprisingly, she didn't reject me and seems to enjoy, though abit shy. 1 thing led to another and we ended up having sex. (well I brought cd with me)...

Somehow, I am getting addicted to it...The build up feeling of photography from sexy to nude, making me horny and then sex.

I said so much bcos I was wondering if you wld allow me to do a nude shoot and thereafter lead me to some great sex.

Do Share his Nick
Old 10-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Tigeressed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 10-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

YesDuality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen5eS View Post
Do Share his Nick
Hahaa why expose him?
Old 10-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Yoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice exciting storing
Old 10-01-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

i sincerely doubt that guy's an actual photographer (doesn't matter amateur or pro) with an approach as direct as that
Old 17-01-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not in the mood to post anything lately, someone told me my nude pictures maybe circulating around.

Now I keep on checking every thread that may have nude pictures of me.....That feeling is awful.

It is worst when there are so many password sets around. How am I going to check every zip file if I do not know the password.

Old 17-01-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
not in the mood to post anything lately, someone told me my nude pictures maybe circulating around.

Now I keep on checking every thread that may have nude pictures of me.....That feeling is awful.

It is worst when there are so many password sets around. How am I going to check every zip file if I do not know the password.

Good Luck...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-01-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

Digital Age = no privacy and things get viral fast ... nothing u can do if they are out there ... so what if u found them?

What can u do ?

Good Luck.
Old 14-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Happy V Day to all! hope you all get a real fuck tonight!
Old 14-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lol...hope you don't get any fake fuck too.
Old 14-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

BeerBottle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Happy V day to you too!!
Old 15-02-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
BarbieGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha, been 2 years since a bonk. Thanks for your wishes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1