The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 23
JT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud of
Re: Facebook Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
There was a report in an internet news website about a well run operation in The Philippines where scammers bait men like us with pretty girls' photos. They might ask the men to HJ themselves naked. The latter were being filmed. Then their victims were blackmailed.
This is very real. a friend of mine got filmed and blackmail.
Asked for US$4k.

Having sleepless night till I met him and asked what happen?

Tell him to ask them fuck spider and do whatever they want.

Keep threatening to post but till date nothing.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

this account also, bros. pics of that account are actually of kaceylynn vaughn.

https://m.facebook.com/bozsfatima.salazar
Old 19-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A solution is to report to the Interpol Global Complex for Innovation (IGCI). Near Tanglin Mall and Gleneagles Hospital.
Old 19-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
A solution is to report to the Interpol Global Complex for Innovation (IGCI). Near Tanglin Mall and Gleneagles Hospital.
So many of these cases u think they care .

The other case u mentioned is famous .
They actually go down Philippines n whack the entire syndicate.

I wonder if the victim is a poor Asian who killed himself will they go to such efforts to whack the syndicate
________
Exchange points double standard ma
Old 21-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi sadfa. You just said yourself the Philippines Police arrested the scamming syndicate which was extorting money.
Old 21-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi sadfa. You just said yourself the Philippines Police arrested the scamming syndicate which was extorting money.
Don't get too excited la. Many many of these syndicates left n still scamming n whether Philippines or Interpol arrest, makes little difference 2 the victims
______
Exchange points u get excited ma
Old 23-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Facebook Scam

knn got a stupid a-hole ask me add "HER" and turn out "SHE" ask me sign up for some membership "FREE" but need credit card details at a website to see "HER" hot photos and videos. knn think I stupid is it? so easy to con me meh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1