The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Thai Milk Tea

Hahhah actually what amazes me most about this thread is I thought all bros here is hamsup only but actually is quite the Tea connoisseur.
Old 08-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic09 View Post
Intend to setup Thai Milk Tea shop and coconut Ice cream in China , anyone know or got Friends or relative can make nice Thai Milk Tea and nice coconut ice cream?
very easy to find business partner one mah..

u go to Thai Disco or to Cat50 then u ask the lady what her plans are after go back thailand.. she sure tell you she want to do business after build house for por kup meh, then she'll say want to do small store sell food or do small coffee shop.. then you ask her to sell your milk tea lor.. consignment also can
Old 08-12-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
very easy to find business partner one mah..

u go to Thai Disco or to Cat50 then u ask the lady what her plans are after go back thailand.. she sure tell you she want to do business after build house for por kup meh, then she'll say want to do small store sell food or do small coffee shop.. then you ask her to sell your milk tea lor.. consignment also can
Hahahahahaha yes I can attest to that. But the stall never opens and a few months later you see her touring the globe again.
Old 09-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hahahahahaha yes I can attest to that. But the stall never opens and a few months later you see her touring the globe again.
standard script to find "angel investor" for her business.. sometimes sniff bullshit long enough can become appetising.. better don't sniff too much
Old 09-12-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
standard script to find "angel investor" for her business.. sometimes sniff bullshit long enough can become appetising.. better don't sniff too much
Hahhaha I like the way you phrase it. Well for them its a numbers game as well. Throw enough shit on the wall and some will eventually stick
Old 17-07-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
civic09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump.........
Old 02-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

So where did you end up opening in China?

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 04-08-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
civic09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently in Qingdao, opening 2nd shop in Heilongjiang
Old 04-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hustler73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Aiyo here is sex forum leh, you want the milk tea add extra sperm or pussy juice?? Not scare later Mod ask you to pay advertisement fee??
Haha...u are a bit too direct aren't u??..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1