The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tubeboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HPV on the rise, with warts

This time round...laser plus freezing. Stop smoking totally. Mood is down. Interfer with work and life.
Old 24-01-2017, 05:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubeboy View Post
This time round...laser plus freezing. Stop smoking totally. Mood is down. Interfer with work and life.
It's really no big deal. Just carry on with life. There is nothing to worry about.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Retired from scene for good. Just want to get this off...totally feeling shitty
Old 25-01-2017, 05:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubeboy View Post
Retired from scene for good. Just want to get this off...totally feeling shitty
It's just a temporary feeling once the warts are gone you'll be raring to get going again. It's the world's oldest profession for a reason... there is always demand.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 25-01-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
once the warts are gone you'll be raring to get going again
That is for sure, i think alot of people have gone through these type of phase in life
Old 08-02-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sniffer76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I doubt if it is "on the rise". HPV has been around for a long, long time. The only difference now is that we have the internet to raise awareness.
Hi boss,
Went clinic today (googled it) & the doctor scrap off my warts. It's the first time i have the symptoms of genital warts, not sure how long i have had this HPV. Had also done my first dose of vaccine today. Fucking cost me $700+ (consultation, scrapping treatment, vaccines, & sending the warts for lab test to check for possible cancerous cells etc). I'm not sure if all those listed above are necessary, but being ignorance & to play safe, juz went ahead with the doc's advice. Heart pain sia.

To prepare myself if it reoccurs again, are there any other methods of treatment out there beside this seemingly very "primitive" method of scrapping? Any suggestion of clinics for those treatment you may recommend?

Some abrasion from the scrapping today. Hope it can recovers in a few days time. Is it safe to resume sexual activities once the "abasion" seems to clear up?

My concern now is my wife if i had infected her. But fucking how to bring up this subject sia.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Bro Sniffer76...I am facing the same issue as you do...
Old 09-02-2017, 01:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

There is little point in worrying about your wife now because chances are she i already infected.

However she may one of those who does not display any symptoms. That being said it is important that she go for regular PAP smears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniffer76 View Post
Hi boss,
Went clinic today (googled it) & the doctor scrap off my warts. It's the first time i have the symptoms of genital warts, not sure how long i have had this HPV. Had also done my first dose of vaccine today. Fucking cost me $700+ (consultation, scrapping treatment, vaccines, & sending the warts for lab test to check for possible cancerous cells etc). I'm not sure if all those listed above are necessary, but being ignorance & to play safe, juz went ahead with the doc's advice. Heart pain sia.

To prepare myself if it reoccurs again, are there any other methods of treatment out there beside this seemingly very "primitive" method of scrapping? Any suggestion of clinics for those treatment you may recommend?

Some abrasion from the scrapping today. Hope it can recovers in a few days time. Is it safe to resume sexual activities once the "abasion" seems to clear up?

My concern now is my wife if i had infected her. But fucking how to bring up this subject sia.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1