The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
ad3088 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
good

Services she provides-

Massage: This is really her forte! I have heard lotsa reviews about her but never had the chance to check her out prior to this day. I came with high expectations, much more than those i expect from the rest of the gals due to her reputation. Finger Press and Oil Massage. She is 100% guaranteed PROFESSIONAL. Good strength, right spots and excellent techniques. Massage is like secondary to her and i just like the way she go about her business. Your body is in good hands under her care. Don't think i need to elaborate more. Her reputation already speaks for itself. Miss her at your own peril!

HDLY: 蚂蚁爬树 loosely translates into 'Ants crawling up the tree'. Her gentle and soft touches is so erotic. Slow and forever so patient, this is gonna drive you nuts when your manhood is raging hard underneath you.

Thai JG: She paid good money and learned her trade from a Thai master. She will need to spend about 20 mins on this aspect. Soothing and not-so-painful as Chinese JG, she really know her business. She can even make your manhood rise and droop according to her wishes. Best not to ejaculate, she advised after JG but i have got no choice as i still have her HJ to test waters.

HJ: HJ from a MILF.. and a decent looking one for that matter. Totally no rush and forever so patient, just like your wife wanking you off! I like the part where she goes down to lick on my nips. That tongue is oh so flexible! Under her skillful and erotic moaning, i shot my full load in no time. A MILF is a MILF indeed. MILF lovers, pls take note!

Additional Points To Note: Gentle with and all out to please attitude. Her clients are her kings, so she says. Chatty with a positive attitude and knows when to keep quiet when you just want to lie down and enjoy her massage. Try her once and you will be back for more. This is confirmed and guaranteed!

She has other services for the 90 mins session like Thermotherapy and Mosha. Pls let her know should you require.

Old 24-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
teovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: good

bro, I'm a sucker of MILF.

Can i have the contact, will try out asap then field report to you.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1