The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKC3698 View Post
Four years ago i ask one viet gal to stop work and live with me. Story as usual, she need money for her family. I spend money to rebuild her old wooden house to modern brick house, and some other spending etc. I make her understand that i'm not that rich, not a boss but with working enough money to support her. Accidently we have a baby, coz of busy working the child is born in vietnam and now already one and a half years old. After dragging her so long, now i finally take unpay leave to settle our marriage. Not every viet gal is con. Our marriage paperwork already sone at vietnam, now i'm working on baby paperwork at vietnam, hopefully will bring them here soon. She have bad past, and we get over it together. Sorry, my english not so good, just to share my story.
Woah tats great
personally i also koe a few friends who wed viet gals whom work in the adult industry & have a blissful marriage compared to those whose second half is singaporean
there even one friend whose viet wife encouraged him to help out at his family food stall & the business r great partly bcoz of his wife

of coz theres gals regardless of race or nationality out there to cheat
but then again no1 point gun @ ur head to believe their stories
so for us bros who r out there "playing" we need to b more cautious
Old 15-06-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pikachu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwern View Post
if u no thinking to have marry with her why helped her alot?
funny adult with children brain..

became carrot head but got no sex with her.. what a generous guy..

other guy just spent RM220 already fuck her raw instead spent RM170,000

RIP guy
I last time pay 210 fuck 136 raw. 2nd shot 130 only. Why on earth would this fucker be spending 170,000? Someone enlighten me pleaseeeee.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Move on lah bro, do not fall in love with working girls, full of lies. Just enjoy fucking them and when get bored,switch to another girl. This 136 very famous in kc her clients, just wonder why you open this thread after she going back to vietnam last week after her stint here for nearly 6 month, me also enjoy her and younger sister 168. You know what,both of them allow me to raw and creampie into their pussy, even though amansari now lack of stock, but for those look for raw service,this place girls mostly can be raw if you are regular there. Old girls like 72, 176, 118 & 71 still there,all can raw one. Recently got new girl 137, just tried her twice, pretty and smooth body with solid boobs, will update here if i manage to raw her
72 176 i also raw before. But now i find 72 again, she say cannot must use condom😭 176 still can raw but i cannot take her overnight. She says only can do 2 times only.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikachu911 View Post
I last time pay 210 fuck 136 raw. 2nd shot 130 only. Why on earth would this fucker be spending 170,000? Someone enlighten me pleaseeeee.
there are things you don't understand. It is simple. because i loved this person.

you see her as pros and i see her as life partner when i loved her. But she is not a good person inside after knowing her. She manipulated me with lies after lies to get money.

Nothing to add. I have moved on. Thanks.
Old 15-06-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
there are things you don't understand. It is simple. because i loved this person.

you see her as pros and i see her as life partner when i loved her. But she is not a good person inside after knowing her. She manipulated me with lies after lies to get money.

Nothing to add. I have moved on. Thanks.
You dont talk cock with me say what you love her all these shit. Why must you pick the prettiest, most beautiful and angpai to love? You only love her beauty. Not her. And if u have moved on u wont be here. Go and find something to do in life Instead of wasting time here.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
so full of yourself to raw?
where to find her ?
Old 18-06-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pickachu, I wanted to talk to you sometime bek to seek answers as someone told me you know about her. But after reading the old amansari thread last time then think you don't have answers for me that time.

No longer seeking for answers as I have evidences to confirm that she cheated my money. She clearly after my money with too many false urgencies and flew to hcm to and fro a lot times for this. Girl will not do this too often to someone she loves. I don't know what she says are truth anymore and give up to seek more answers.

Anyway, guys.. try learn from my experience and mistakes. Don't fall to such traps if you emotionally attach to working girls. They will tell you many stories and may recycle old picture to show you her sad stories to get money from you. She will tell you that she will return the money and more money to give her as time goes as she shows you more false urgencies using recycled pictures while she and her sister are enjoying life and buying expensive watches or stuffs. I confirmed that she did buy expensive watch during the time from one of her vendor and many others evidences when she said she claimed needed urgent money.

Very painful and hurtful experience. Try wake up early before too late to notice all your money dried up for their false urgencies.

If you want to give money then try at least check her background and ask her to show proof that she needs money instead believe in her blindly like me.

Cheers.

Last edited by apppioneer; 18-06-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old 26-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
a|ex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amansari still operating like last time?
Old 26-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coldstoone is Cool - loads of Potential

Amansari now gal stock so so only and service do not have any surprise..
Old 05-07-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time Amansari got a Thai I think is 308 or 380.
Any bros know if she is working at other spa in jb?
Thanks
Old 06-07-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
louis123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried 72 before? Saw her pic but never meet her in person before. Would like to hear some advise and comment before trying her out...
Old 07-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toot1e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is 136 back?
Old 08-07-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot1e View Post
Is 136 back?
Already back 2-3 weeks ago...
Old 08-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
toot1e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
Already back 2-3 weeks ago...
Thanks bro. Time to go help TS punish her
Old 09-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toot1e View Post
Thanks bro. Time to go help TS punish her
Beware o, she already got new waterfish and that guy will be in amansari everyday to protect her gf...do not understand that guy mentality, seeing his gf went inside with customer also syiok...already saw that guy few times there when i goto bonk 136 in nighttime...he do not know many customer raw his gf plus creampie inside his gf pussy. I also once cim into 136 mouth,so syiok...think her new waterfish do not know about this forum existance, already few guys kenna cheat by this girl also want to hook with her... i just enjoy her service by paying 220 per session, if sometimes syiok eill extend another session rm370, and will never tips her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1