The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 08-05-2006, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Bottom line is ... dun let your sperm overflow into your brain until you cannot think anymore. If you want to cheong ... make sure you cheong in the safe place that you know or has been verified safe by Bros here.

Unless you're those commandos who willing to find thrill in dangerous places ... then by all means give us your adventurous FR ....

Maybe end up in the Jungle with a few Orange Asli ... and they force you to "Sunah" ... the traditional way of using parangs ... Gwahahah ... then I wish you Good Luck ... and Good F**k ...

Cheers ...
Old 15-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long time didn’t get together already in JB. Last week we got a very super VIP from KL… Professor Promrakthai. Clab clab clab. Members attended were KTL, Jbguy, Jetli and me.

Not much action on that night… just makan steamboat followed by a round of beer. Wind was blowing big so we better don’t take the risk. Later end up on lorry.

It is our honour to meet professor here. Hope to see you soon again.
Old 15-08-2006, 05:29 PM
Samster

alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Long time didn’t get together already in JB. Last week we got a very super VIP from KL… Professor Promrakthai. Clab clab clab. Members attended were KTL, Jbguy, Jetli and me.

Not much action on that night… just makan steamboat followed by a round of beer. Wind was blowing big so we better don’t take the risk. Later end up on lorry.

It is our honour to meet professor here. Hope to see you soon again.

My Greatest apology to all for not being able to turn up .... there's something going on with my life right now .. and I need to settle this before moving on with my cheonging life ...

Bro KTL ... hope we can arrange for a meeting on this coming Sat ... maybe in the afternoon ...

Cheers,
Alvin
ps: Hope that I will not be forgotten by you guys ...
Old 16-08-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro alvin, we still remember you and you have not 'yet' been forgotten. Your membership with JB Samster is still valid and we will send you a renewal notice when due.
Old 16-08-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Bro alvin, we still remember you and you have not 'yet' been forgotten. Your membership with JB Samster is still valid and we will send you a renewal notice when due.
May I know where to get the application form for membership?
Old 16-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan
May I know where to get the application form for membership?
No need application form one lah. First you registered with SBF as ordinary member then walk in interview during any of our gathering. Based on your rep power, your membership fee will be waived

Terms and conditions apply.
Old 16-08-2006, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Err....bro; me newbie...only got Power 1. So, where to get the form? And how much membership fee?

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 16-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Samster

Hmm .... recently .. I am in big debt ... and need a guarantor ... so ... I will bring down the form and let you sign ... so that will be your entry form ...

Any other bros ... wanna join in the club ... I will bring the form for your signature personally

Hahaha .. just kidding ..

All of us are just bros in cheonging .... and we occacionally updates ourself in the forums of our activities .. and sometimes ... we cheong together .. so there's no "real" membership ... however ... once you join us to cheong in JB ... you will automatic registered as a fellow JB bros ....

I have not been cheonging due to a certain commitments ... hahaha .. only Bro Katoey is fortunate to know ...

ALright ... hope to see you all again ....

Cheers,
Alvin
Old 16-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Err....bro; me newbie...only got Power 1. So, where to get the form? And how much membership fee?
Wah!!! Tai Kor from KL want to go JB and disturb disturb. Since only 1 power, then membership confirm higher lah. Dun worry, can pass over to me and then I will pass down to the JB bros.
Old 16-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Intellkk

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by magical
All bros,

We have a samster's gathering in Singapore (TCSSGL) and also a samster gathering in KL.

Why dun we also have a samster gathering in JB. Any bro out here in JB game enough to organise one..., I confirm my attendence.

Maybe a senior samster can volunteer!

Cheers,

Pls tell me when u guys are gathering , I would like to join you all.

Thank
Old 16-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Wah!!! Tai Kor from KL want to go JB and disturb disturb. Since only 1 power, then membership confirm higher lah. Dun worry, can pass over to me and then I will pass down to the JB bros.
Everybody is welcome. As long as you are interested in CB and neh neh all are members. Ha ha ha
Old 26-08-2006, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
No need membership fee.... u BBBJ me can liao..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Wah!!! Tai Kor from KL want to go JB and disturb disturb. Since only 1 power, then membership confirm higher lah.
I not tai kor like him... so i can join free?
Shall we organise one mass outing to NY spa or Eden...
Meet around 1pm... flood the place by 2pm... call the captain take up and bonk all the ang pais together at the same time... it will be damm fun and the HC staffs will be shocked... hahahahaha! (this one not joking hor...)
Steady bo?

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 27-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Samster Gathering JB

Steady lah ...........
Cheong ah .Tan Si Mi.................

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 27-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clit_LickeR
I not tai kor like him... so i can join free?
For you, anytime you are free let me know lah. As long as I am in SG, confirm sure onzz you for JB.
Old 28-08-2006, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

So when is it? Bro shiok, you still got my no right?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1