The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 19-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Heres Come The Crucial Part.when And How Is Actually Depends On The Person Himself.safe To Wait Until The Stiches Gone Off By Itself.adviced To Wait Atleast 1 Month.can Imagine That Bro.when U Already Been Shooting Almost Every Weeks,then Suddenly U Must Control Ur Didi Not To Be Naughty For Entire Month.thats The Hardship Me Facing Now. .but Hygene Wise,i Can Say,the Satisfaction Is There.
Old 19-09-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=SO PROUD WHEN THE DOC RATED MY DIDI AS XXXL....HAHAHAHA [/QUOTE]

u got erection when the doctor performing the surgery? or he give u free HJ? Care to write FR here? On serious note, where it the clinic located? tx

ITS ADVISED TO MASTURBATE B4 THE SURGERY,OFF COZ MUST MAKE UR DIDI IS CLEANED .REASON IS TO MAKE IT SOFT,OTHERWISE WHEN IF GOT ERECTION DURING THE INJECTION,TELL YA WHAT,U CAN REGISTER TO BECOME MONK CLUB'S MEMBER.SECOND,AT LEAST U HAD UR FINAL SHOT B4 THE "FASTING MONTH",SO THAT FOR NEXT FEW DAYS U WONT FEEL THAT HORNY LOR.

OK,HERES THE FR:

THE DOC ASKED ME TO STRIP DOWN MY PANTS N LIE ON BED.THEN HE WOULD INJECT BIUS INNER N OUTER SURFACE OF THE SKIN.THIS WLD GIVE LESS PAIN,JUZ A FEW TOUCHES,I FELT MY DIDI DAMN NUMB.THEN THE DOC MADE A SMALL CUT TO SEE WHETHER I STILL FEEL THE PAIN.AFTER THAT I DUN FEEL ANYTHING AS I STILL CAN CHAT N JOKES WITH THE DOC AND MY BUDDY.THE WHOLE SESSION JUZ TOOK HALF AN HOUR.U DONT EVEN NEED TO WEAR SARONG.I JUZ PUT ON MY TRACK BOTTOM.THE BIUS WLD LAST FOR 1.5 HOURS.SO IS ADVICED TO TAKE MY MEAL QUICKLY AND TAKE PILLS PROVIVED BY THE CLINIC DOCTOR.THE WHOLE DAMAGE IS AROUND RM200 AND ITS LOCATED AT CLINIC KHOR N KHOR ,NUSA BESTARI.NEAR TO BESTMART,JB.
Old 19-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

mine cost $102 at NUH and it is a surgeory..
means i am knock out cold...
wake up everything finish liaox

but then i civil servant lahx...
i expected it to be FREE..
T.T
Old 20-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Okie,

Looks like this topic is kinda fun. Who shall organise the next Gathering to discuss on CIRCUMCISION???????
The Bro that just had it done? Hope he will organise. Sounds like there will be more BROS next gathering.
FANTASTIC.......
Old 20-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Thur 17/11/2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrang
Okie,

Looks like this topic is kinda fun. Who shall organise the next Gathering to discuss on CIRCUMCISION???????
The Bro that just had it done? Hope he will organise. Sounds like there will be more BROS next gathering.
FANTASTIC.......
We will invite the Samster who had undergone the circumcision to attend the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering as our Guest-of-Honour.

I hope that this Samster will also show us his new cxxk in the toilet so that we can judge whether the Doctor had done a 'good job'. Who knows, all of us might be convinced and decide to also go for circumcision after seeing the "product".

BTW, I suggest that the JB Samsters' Gathering be held EVERY 2 MONTHS instead of monthly. As such, the date of the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering shall be on Thursday 17 November 2005 ( Time : 7.30 pm Venue : Danga Bay Food Court - in front of the Marrybrown Fried Chicken stall )

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 20-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Report on 2nd Gathering

Good morning all my abang,

It has been 5 days since our gathering. I would like write a short story about our gathering so that those who missed out can know what happened on that day.

Bro TV & Bro KL69 were the 1st who arrived there to open table. I arrived 2nd. That was at 7.30 pm. More and more gang coming later. Then came lcdavid, CKM8168, Tenrang, jbguy and his fren who not yet register a nickname yet, Mr Romance, Xiaohouzi,. Thank you Mr Rommance and Xiaohouzi for attending because they are from oversea. At 9.30 pm, the attendance reached 10 pax. This is a great start because it’s better than our 1st gathering (1st gathering only 3, so its 233% growth).

The venue place is very good as it is big enough to accommodate us. Only the live band music a bit too loud. But still OK. Can still TCSS.

Bro lcdavid was very hungry that night, he ate two plates of nasi goreng seh. He is good.

Bro CKM as usual, ordered chicken because his favorite is chicken.

Bro KL69 and I eat burger maybe because we are boob lovers.

Personally, I would like to salute Bro TV for his sharing. He makes me aware that this world is so big that there are still a lot of things I not yet see. It was a very educational visit that night. By knowing so many brothers out there, I not scare I will hang out no where anymore. Everyone have their own lobang. Just name it and they can provide all the goodies all around the world. YES, IT ALL AROUND THE WORLD WHERE THERE IS PUSSY. NO JOKE.

For newbies who want to advance themselves in this world of paradise, you had missed a good chance because I do not know when Bro TV will be free to be our guest of honor again next time.

Bro Tenrang, instead of TCSS why not we organize one sunat trip for the next coming gathering? Hahaha. Then I will bacome 7" liao

As a conclusion, I would like to say to all bro out there… you may be one but in Sammyboy, you will never be alone. Cheong!!!
Old 20-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
jjdoggie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83
mine cost $102 at NUH and it is a surgeory..
means i am knock out cold...
wake up everything finish liaox

but then i civil servant lahx...
i expected it to be FREE..
T.T

I had mine when i was 17...10 years back ..i was in a Tae Kwon Do Tournament, that fucker kicked my balls...so after some time...go visit, doctor asked to circum...

@ TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL, I was naive aboutr operation and worried about the operations..1st day...2nd, 2rd day the operation came...i was brought to the table....see 1 doctor 2 nurses, nurse plant the gas mask to me....I breathe...the saw another nurse getting a shaver...she shaves...FUCK...pain and itecy like hell...i yell...then i few asleep....next day, i wake up...banana slight pain was felt....left hand, rgt hand got injected with fluid...weak...banana wanna pee...then i saw a young happening nurse..chinese...nice boobs, quite slim...cute face..the name can't recall, starts with m..should be mandy..shes smiling ...ask how am i...? I said wanna pee...then she pull all the curtains and bring me...a bucket..and unzip for me..to pee....WTF...my banana hardened...while i was peeing.she was looking..damn embarassin....for the next few days...she was with me til the 6th day.....my 1st fantasy ....begins....

hehe..i was in JB yesterday, trying to check out some clubbing scenes in JB, near york hotel...u know...i have make a friend with a chatline girl...all those gals are from JB, earning RM and all customers are from SINgapore spending sing $$....wow....
Old 20-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pukikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all senior cheongster & bro's..

Hope that anyone of u can help me in this field coz i'm a newbies here..all the guidence is very appreciated..
Hope that if any senior bro's & cheongster have any FL in jb area..kindly PM me..tq so much for the help n kindness..
Old 20-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukikawa

Hope that anyone of u can help me in this field coz i'm a newbies here..all the guidence is very appreciated..
Hope that if any senior bro's & cheongster have any FL in jb area..kindly PM me..tq so much for the help n kindness..

Me also really interested to join the next Samster Gathering..if all the bro's n senior cheongster don't mind..hpe also can guide me in this heavenly field..hehehe
All the kindness n guidence is very appreciated..
Old 20-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who are you? Ask you to join the outing you don't want. Eksyen.
Old 20-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Who are you? Ask you to join the outing you don't want. Eksyen.
Wahhhh!!!!..why so angry haa bro?? ..i'm just a newbies here..not i dont wanna join the outing n i'm not eksyen la bro...me just find out this SB site yesterday bro..so hope that can get know all senior cheongster n bro's in SB in the next gatherings...
Old 20-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Thur 17/11/2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukikawa

Dear Bro pukikawa,

Since you didn't join the JB Samsters' Gathering, we don't know 'who' are you. And since we don't 'know' you, we will NOT simply PM to you all our 'lobangs'.

I suggest that you join our 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 17 Nov '05 and 'introduce' yourself to us before we give you any 'guidance'.

Fellow Samsters who attended the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on 15 Sept '05, please take note of the above policy !!! Don't simply PM to strangers whom you have not met at all !!!!! ( Remember what your mothers used to tell you when you were a little kid : " Son, don't trust and simply talk to strangers " )

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 20-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Samster

Cool 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Thur 17/11/2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
This date is very close to the SEXPO date. May want to reconsider or make it into a JB Samster meet SG samsters gathering in SG after the SEXPO.
Dear Bro TV,

You are right ! The 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on 17 Nov '05 is actually 1 day before the commencement of SEXPO, S'pore ( to be held from Fri 18 Nov '05 to Sun 20 Nov '05 ). We shall certainly be discussing about the SEXPO and arrangement for car-pooling to attend the SEXPO and also hope to meet up with fellow Samsters from SillyPore.

Bro TV, can you be our Guest-of-Honour again on 17 Nov '05 ? If not possible, can you be our Coordinater and liaise with fellow SillyPore Samsters for us to meet them at the SEXPO.

As I had mentioned in a previous thread, I had suggested that each and every one of us buy a different sex toy/gadget at SEXPO. If there are thirty (30) of us, we can buy 30 sex toys/gadgets and if we swop among ourselves we would have a different sex toy/gadget to 'play' with EVERY DAY FOR 1 MONTH - so not so 'boring' to use the SAME sex toy/gadget EVERYDAY. Just like if you eat chicken rice EVERY DAY for 1 MONTH you will be bored to death, no matter how tasty the chicken rice may be.

Old 21-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Samster

Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Thur 17/11/2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Bro pukikawa,

Since you didn't join the JB Samsters' Gathering, we don't know 'who' are you. And since we don't 'know' you, we will NOT simply PM to you all our 'lobangs'.

I suggest that you join our 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Thur 17 Nov '05 and 'introduce' yourself to us before we give you any 'guidance'.

Fellow Samsters who attended the 2nd JB Samsters' Gathering on 15 Sept '05, please take note of the above policy !!! Don't simply PM to strangers whom you have not met at all !!!!! ( Remember what your mothers used to tell you when you were a little kid : " Son, don't trust and simply talk to strangers " )
Hi there bro..

Me as a newbies here wanna say that i'm so sorry for the wrong way i'm approach the FL lobang to all senior cheongster & bro's..REALLY2 SORRY.. ..hope that i'm forgiven..
I dont mind attend for the next SB gath.coz really2 wanna get to know all senior cheongster & bro's..but can i ask s'thing r not bro.??..coz actually i'm malay..n can i join the SB gath??..hope there's no racist in SB..
Old 21-09-2005, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All Bros,

I think we should have another one in October before the November gathering to decide how many bros are going for SEXPO. October is good and we should have an extravagant outing together.

Bro 6" - SUNAT Party? Cannot lah. Later cannot cheong for two weeks. JIA LAT man.

Let's all decide if we should have one in October. Singapore TCSS and KL Gathering is on a monthly basis. I think we should not break as the Gathering is currently collecting more bros to participate. PLease respond.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1