The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
BANDofBRO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
I learned my lesson, which told me never to get serious with girls involved in this kind of industry...I'm too stupid to believe in her and fall for her warm and love towards me until I locked myself totally from the outside world. Things can changed so sudden sometimes...even human too...

I will become active back in cheonging life. Do expect more FRs from me soon!!

If you're a scorpio, I think you should understand, as scorpio always fall for the one who really shown them true and sincere love. Scorpio always felt secure if they know their partners were sincere to them. Scorpio is a loyal partner as well, passionate, romantic...which explains why I hurt so much... =)
Bro, good luck to u! Just follow your heart & feeling....there is still big forest wait for u to explorer
Old 02-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Just being Gebochi. Hope you dun mind. Love sometimes can be blind.
The first one is learning the art of letting go. "You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went, you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go." "Why is she doing this to me and you still cannot get an answer." Why wait.
If you don't let go of what happened, you will continue to focus on this unfortunate event from your past, instead of thinking how you can get the love life that you really want. Move on man.
Remember Life is fated brada. Start seeking your solace elsewhere like in sports, fine dining or a little mongering won't hurt much though. Just my 3 cents.

Phissss: Leave her this note if you want to :
I see what you did, you ripped apart a heart that was wanting to love you. You
tore a man who was so adamant in his pursuit to love you. Now he will never be the same, he will always shy away from fully trusting a woman with all of his heart in the future. NO Thanks to you.
Spoken like a true master. Hai shogun San. arigato gozaimas!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Never knew u hv such a sentimental heart master...I will try to memorize the lyrics by heart lo..
Old 02-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jconnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
after so long din cheong, went to PV this afternoon, not a very satisfaction trip. FR below

name: sharn sharn (claim to just came yesterday)
face: quite pretty 7/10
size: small and skinny
boobs: tak boleh pakai...airport
butt: good
bj: she gave a really good bbbj
attitude: quite friendly and willing to do any position you want
conclusion: the small boob turn me off, otherwise she's willing to please u
I can vouch for the accuracy of this FR as my employee is a regular with San San. Definitely not for boob lovers as she is FLAT. Funny how the websites state that she has a B Cup though.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Bro Leon,
I really do feel for you as love can be very very painful, more so when you have sacrificed as much as you have. I thought of writing a long explanation, but I doubt its going to convince you.

Best thing bro, is to go with your heart. Do you love this girl enough to do whatever it takes to make her yours? I feel a bit like Captain Jack Sparrow now, are you willing to go to the end of the earth for her bro? Is she worth that much to you bro? And when I mean go all the way, trust me on this ya, if you want her completely out of her hell hole, you got to get her some treatment okay. Drug addicts dont just wean themselves off drugs without any professional help.

At the same time, she is a sex worker. Is she healthy? Dont endanger your life blindly bro. Prostitutes do what they do not because they dont have a choice but because they want to. Once they get hooked on easy money, no way they are going to turn back.

Bro, you're about my age only. Believe me, you dont need to fall in love now or settle down. 6 months ago, bro, my dream was to screw as many girls as I could. The idea of settling down was something that I thought was absurd, stupid and impossible. Then I met the girl of my dreams, today I am happily married. So bro, your soulmate is out there. It doesnt mean that everything is lost if things dont work out with this girl. Move on. Go back to your friends that you left behind. Immerse yourself in work, join a gym. These things will help you move on. You can make one last attempt for her but set a deadline also bro. Else you'll be in limbo forever. Give it a week. If nothing happens, move on bro. Move on, and dont ever look back with regret. Its the future that counts. Not the past.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post
I can vouch for the accuracy of this FR as my employee is a regular with San San. Definitely not for boob lovers as she is FLAT. Funny how the websites state that she has a B Cup though.
The B cup refers to the size of the BRA bro....
Old 02-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Never knew u hv such a sentimental heart master...I will try to memorize the lyrics by heart lo..
An Almost Forgotten Rescue Mission. KEKEKE

Well ! In life there is always happy times and sad times.
LWB's story brings back some old memories of mine. Knew a Builldog Beer poster gal years back from Penang . She is also one of the local Ms. Chinese Magazine Cover and a local beauty pagent winner.
Got to know her when I was a part time ICE-skating coach in Sg. Wang Plaza then.
First was my student then become luv doves . Was romancing together for 2 years but still have to say goodbye cos need to pursue my career in Deustchland. Two years later when I came back , try to ctc her but in vain. Manage to get hold of her elder sister. She told me her sis had become a drug addict and a WL now. Try to call the phone number given by her sis and a man answers the phone. When I ask for her , the man stammers and sounds suspicious and ends the call. . When I call again and again, he ignored my calls. Thru my connection I manage to trace the address of the HP owner. In those days there is no prepaid like now;all phones have to register. Brought along 4 Black Belt Kungfu experts and ransacked the place. Manage to find her and rescue her from that horrible place. It’s a prostitution den known as 7 Heaven (Chat Zhoung Tin) in Jalan Alor. Now that place have been torn down and a budget hotel is built on the same venue.
After the rescue mission , I manage to convince her to go to one the Rehabilitation Centre.
Time is running short so I have to return to Deustchland to work.
She said she will wait for my return. I told her not to , be strong and get on with a new life.
If fated we will meet again. Later heard from frens, she manage to kick the habit and married a man from Kedah. Heard from my dad, she would call my house phone twice a month see whether I am back or not. Manage to talk to her twice b4 my assignment to Sushiland.After that we lost cts.
Hope she is fine now and live happily with her family.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
An Almost Forgotten Rescue Mission. KEKEKE

Well ! In life there is always happy times and sad times.
LWB's story brings back some old memories of mine. Knew a Builldog Beer poster gal years back from Penang . She is also one of the local Ms. Chinese Magazine Cover and a local beauty pagent winner.
Got to know her when I was a part time ICE-skating coach in Sg. Wang Plaza then.
First was my student then become luv doves . Was romancing together for 2 years but still have to say goodbye cos need to pursue my career in Deustchland. Two years later when I came back , try to ctc her but in vain. Manage to get hold of her elder sister. She told me her sis had become a drug addict and a WL now. Try to call the phone number given by her sis and a man answers the phone. When I ask for her , the man stammers and sounds suspicious and ends the call. . When I call again and again, he ignored my calls. Thru my connection I manage to trace the address of the HP owner. In those days there is no prepaid like now;all phones have to register. Brought along 4 Black Belt Kungfu experts and ransacked the place. Manage to find her and rescue her from that horrible place. It’s a prostitution den known as 7 Heaven (Chat Zhoung Tin) in Jalan Alor. Now that place have been torn down and a budget hotel is built on the same venue.
After the rescue mission , I manage to convince her to go to one the Rehabilitation Centre.
Time is running short so I have to return to Deustchland to work.
She said she will wait for my return. I told her not to , be strong and get on with a new life.
If fated we will meet again. Later heard from frens, she manage to kick the habit and married a man from Kedah. Heard from my dad, she would call my house phone twice a month see whether I am back or not. Manage to talk to her twice b4 my assignment to Sushiland.After that we lost cts.
Hope she is fine now and live happily with her family.
Bro, if ever we needed a real life hero in this forum, it's you. Salute you, captain.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, if ever we needed a real life hero in this forum, it's you. Salute you, captain.
No lah, me no hero; just happened that its one of the chapter of my life.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all the bros here!!! Appreciate all the advises and time that you guys has been wasting on me :P

I'm officially back to cheonging scene!! From next week onwards I will start revisiting my previous lifestyle 'fuk and forget' ^^,

A friend told me 'when you do something noble to a person, don't expect the parson to repay you back'. Bros who's still cheonging out there (except for Jconnor :P ), mind exchange contact numbers so we can meet up and cheong together? Me myself are more to a FL hunter, free kang taos here and there, already contacted back some of my old flings. Expect more FRs from me soon =)

Again, thanks everyone here for the support!! Cheers~!
Old 02-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks to all the bros here!!! Appreciate all the advises and time that you guys has been wasting on me :P

I'm officially back to cheonging scene!! From next week onwards I will start revisiting my previous lifestyle 'fuk and forget' ^^,

A friend told me 'when you do something noble to a person, don't expect the parson to repay you back'. Bros who's still cheonging out there (except for Jconnor :P ), mind exchange contact numbers so we can meet up and cheong together? Me myself are more to a FL hunter, free kang taos here and there, already contacted back some of my old flings. Expect more FRs from me soon =)

Again, thanks everyone here for the support!! Cheers~!
Bro, I dont mean to spoil your enthusiasm ya, but you should take it a little easy. Cheonging with a broken heart is never good. Give it a week or two bro. It'll be better than.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I dont mean to spoil your enthusiasm ya, but you should take it a little easy. Cheonging with a broken heart is never good. Give it a week or two bro. It'll be better than.
Maybe u're right bro, but I'm really pissed to be played like a fool...maybe I just wanted to have revenge on those so-called girls...but what can I do...staring at her clothes in my home and recall our memories back?...
Old 02-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
The B cup refers to the size of the BRA bro....
BTW, I wonder what cup you use for drinking milk.
Old 02-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 21
werewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wise choice bro.. not a good idea to get KC and lose control in any relationship, what more with a WL. It hardly ever ends well.

Will post a few new FRs to ease your mind
Old 03-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 21
werewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerewolves is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR date 26th Oct

Venue : NS

Called up the friendly Ah Pek and arranged to drop by at 4.30 pm. Apparently 4 girls working. Upstairs first room viewed a slightly chubby and rather plain PRC which was not to my liking. Told Ah Pek, "Boh Ngam!".

Second room viewed a young and very pretty Viet. Ah Pek told me her only drawback was she did not speak either chinese or english. I thought to myself, "WTF.. I'm not here for a cultural exchange chat session!". Immediately agreed and proceeded inside.

Name: No idea, due to language barrier
Age: Again no idea but very young. Could not be older then 23 or 24.
Origin: Vietnam

Face: 8/10 - One of the prettiest faces on a WL that I had seen in a long time. Very striking features, with a nice smile and shoulder length hair.
Body: 6.5/10 - Petite size but large boobs and hips! Only flaw was a slight tummy
Boobs : 7.5/10 - C-cup. Large, soft and natural, but a bit saggy.
Skin: Fair
Attitude : 6/10 - Friendly but could not communicate at all

BJ: 7/10 - BBBJ with nice licking action. Looking at her pretty face doing BJ was a turn-on...
FK : Did not try
AR : Able to finger her initially but later on she pushed my hand away, indicating painful. No, I was not too rough

FJ: 6/10 - She was accomodative enough initially and got very wet fast after some early action. However one problem : complete lack of stereo while screwing! Her facial expression seemed to show that she was high but she refused to utter any sound or moan despite my best efforts I dislike the fake moaning that some PRCs are famous for , but screwing in total silence is just wierd.. She also refused to turn over for doggy style for some reason. After a while I got bored and got her to finish with a HJ.

Damage: RM 160
RTF : No

After finishing I walked over to New World Park foodcourt for some ice-kacang and to rest a bit. Not fully sextified however, I decided to head over to check out Kim Pui / Jin Bei / Viva which had just reopened a few days back

Venue : Kim Pui / Jin Bei / Viva

Walking in, I noticed quite a few pretty PRC which I would rate 6-7 points but not many customers as many still unaware that the place had reopened! Opened a room and selected one girl whose looks reminded me of an old school-mate hehe.. Several other girls tried to come in as well but chased them off.

Name: Bao Bao
Origin: PRC

Face: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10 - Average height and build but long legs
Boobs : 6/10 - B-cup. Magic bra is deceptive
Skin: Very fair
Attitude : 7/10 - Friendly and can talk dirty while screwing

After some basic chit chat proceeded to grope her. She started doing a HJ and I let her go on for a while knowing fully well I would not come off. After several minutes, I suggested switching to FJ and we changed venue to one of the rooms at the back.

BJ: 4/10 - CBJ only, my own fault for not asking for a BJ until she was opening the condom haha
FK : Did not try
AR : Yes

FJ: 6.5/10 - It was okay, but really, the rooms here are not suitable for screwing (which I already knew but decided to proceed anyway lol). You just do it on one of the couches, and it's quite dark and sleezy... Finished off by pumping her hard doggy style with her long legs spread on the couch.

Damage : RM 52 for drinks and room. RM 200 for FJ.

After that headed back into first room to finish drink and chat with her a bit. She even sent me a photo on Wei Xin heh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1