The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
I feel like maybe its time to visit carol again.hmmm...
Best to do so soon she's going on holiday soon.
And I can't still get her out of my mind - RTM 2 consecutive weeks and still hooked.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Hence the view that an ML ricebowl can be broken by bros bad FR is quite laughable imo. Some ML in SLG never had a glowing FR but is still plying their trade for damn long already, many had ZERO FR but are still around too.
Yup you pretty much nailed it there.

I guess I'll stick to the proven and seasoned MLs ba atm.

Don't wanna waste money to commando new stock.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
I think both change their mobile numbers as they totally ignore replying.

Whoever their so called white knights out there, tell them to wake up.

If they wanna advertise then bloody reply. If they fear, then fcuk back to China.

Before any white knight comment I am sour grape, I don't need them as I have other MLs.

But daily reading posting of people unable to reach these two jokers are irritating.

And if white knights wanna zap me, gather more knights please.
Bro, TLEG and I will be behind you, always. Well spoken.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
And I can't still get her out of my mind - RTM 2 consecutive weeks and still hooked.
Wa thanks for the info bro! Almost missed her sia
Old 13-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Thanks to bro Vardy genuine FR, I decided to give this lass a tryout:

https://sglonelyguys.info/xue-er-massage/

Location is discreet, should be no issues for drivers or public transport (walk a bit la)

Door opened, discount at most 15% but it is her alright, not over meitu-ed. Personally I find her prettier when not smiling.

She is not the skinny slender type but certainly not meaty, the right curves at the right zones, one noteworthy plus is her body skin, REALLY very smooth and hardly any flaws, roaming your hands on her silky body is a pleasure.

Didn't try her BJ as opted for her HJ, sensual was great, very natural and well executed. This girl has great attitude and a warm personality, easy to chat non stop till lose track of time.

All in all she is a great find for me, and imo, one of the rare newbies that has the right attitude, services range and the looks /figure to succeed, so long as she doesn't slack up.

RTM is a definite for me
Old 13-12-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 13
Rickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom12345 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/jj-massage/
I am tempting to try after reading the site FR, not sure how true.
Any senior can advise? Looking for hot milf and good playability
Any one knows if she used to be at Haji lane?
Old 13-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Wah nice! I always am at a look out for good strong massages too.
Besides her, anyone is giving strong massages?
Eh U think so easy to find good and genuine massage one meh??

I chiong so long and hit so much land mine until I found one.

But don't expect her to be stunning hot babe or syt.

I put disclaimer I visit for very good massage.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-12-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
It is true, Aimee is hard to book if you are not her regular. Even for a regular like me, there are times that I don't get any response too, and I will just simply move on to book other MLs.

Let's see if I also get zap.
Only one so called whiteknight zapped me for "insulting his princess". Thanks for giving my first zap here.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Will try to arrange a slot with carol before she go for holiday next few days, miss her blow job
Old 13-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

up u back ww888 !
Old 13-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Therein lies the problem. Out of all the people patronizing these MLs, how many of them actually refer to this thread and/or forum to base their judgement on?

Is this thread that powerful a tool to catapult MLs to stardom, but by the same token, has the potential to
destroy rice bowls?
I doubt this thread has the ability to destroy rice bowls, but I do believe it has marginal influence in helping their business. It used to be more influential when Javabean's list was active. I know of MLs who worked towards getting on List 1, because they know its a sure way to generate business. I used to reference the list frequently given its convenience of having all the MRs compiled.
Old 14-12-2018, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

is donna or aini still in services?
anyone can share their link?
Old 14-12-2018, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
is donna or aini still in services?
anyone can share their link?
Both of them have RTC-ed.
Donna will not return for sure.
Old 14-12-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

130. 130! 130?!
Seriously?
https://sglonelyguys.info/qianqian-massage/
Old 14-12-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
saw $170 for 1 shot only before recently in spa (120 + 50 entrance)

btw seems like got new moon site... received sms spam froom them to advertise... eight eight eight one.. dont know whether is legit or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1