The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
5~10 min is considered good liao, what abt 1~2 min? lagi worse isn't it?
sometimes you tell them slower....they will purposely faster to make you cum....so the trick is....tell them you don't want to cum...they will do slowly...then if you want to cum...tell them you cannot tahan liao ask them make you cum....
Old 01-11-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
19833891 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bump for change in the scene!
Old 01-11-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

WOW,,,, got teasing yet pay just 50 bucks.... i also want manzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaintatmospher View Post
Hi all, been on the lookout for more teasing contacts lately. I have some for exchange. Some I've tried and some I have not. Hit me up if you have good teasing without having to pay more than $50
Old 01-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
sometimes you tell them slower....they will purposely faster to make you cum....so the trick is....tell them you don't want to cum...they will do slowly...then if you want to cum...tell them you cannot tahan liao ask them make you cum....
that is a good trick to tell ML if don't want to cum too fast.
just up you some points for this good post.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
This is good idea....
Old 02-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsh93636892 View Post
I just went to a Pure Bliss Spa at Newest and uncovered a Vietnamese gem. Her name is JoJo. She's a Vietnamese. Tbh her massage was not really good but who cares I'm not there for massage anyway. However her teasing was really strong, I almost leaked out my juices. Her HDLY was sibei shiok that up lifted up my bum for her to work her hands. And suddenly I felt something wet and cold on my ass, I turned around and saw her licking my ass crack. Sibei steam. My rod was fully awake by then. She tapped my shoulder and asked me to turn over.

She took off her top and unbuckled her bra to expose her B Cup melons and her pink nipples. I repeat pink nipples, which was by then erected after I fine tuned them. I quickly sucked them like a baby. Then my hand went down south to reach to her pussy, it was all wet down there. I inserted my finger in and out for a few minutes. All the while she was giving me a HandJOB. After 10 mins I cummed onto her boobs, she even licked my cum. When I looked at the clock, only 45 mins gave passed means she shortchanged my 15 mins but who cares her services made up for it. She asked me for tips before leaving, I asked her how much, she said $150. It was a bit expensive but once in awhile is okay for a cute syt. I even secretly took a picture of her as she's too cute. Will Rtm next month. Total Damage $50 + $150 is 200.  Pm me for contact.

so expensive
Old 02-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage2016 View Post

so expensive
Ignore the troll. He’s just spamming out shit before the mods ban him.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Ignore the troll. He’s just spamming out shit before the mods ban him.
Can his posts be deleted as well so that people don't get the wrong idea?
Old 02-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Bros with contact can pm to exchange
Old 02-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Can his posts be deleted as well so that people don't get the wrong idea?
Looks like mod has deleted his accounts - removing all the posts.

There’s one new account in Local dome - joined 1 nov n post three fake FRs on three ladies there...
Old 02-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Angry Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Looks like mod has deleted his accounts - removing all the posts.

There’s one new account in Local dome - joined 1 nov n post three fake FRs on three ladies there...
wtf that's horrible. What's going to happen when some idiot publicly posts FL addresses
Old 02-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
wtf that's horrible. What's going to happen when some idiot publicly posts FL addresses
No it’s 100% fake FRs calling them fat n middle age.

The local freelance girls are usually careful about new clients, especially as there’s recently been cases of stalking, attempted rape and not paying.

They regularly change hotels.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 11
idunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to allidunno1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Went to a thai massage joints. The good about this joint, if you opt for oil massage, they usually don't bring you the shorts.
Really enjoy the massage on the bare butt. Some teasing were also done during the session. Two particular stroke I love, 1) the ML bend your legs 90 deg and tilt up, massage the thigh and slowing reach to you groin region. Very close but deliberately miss the red spot by new cm. 2) bend your knee up, rest her boob on your knee cap, massage your front and back thigh from knee to groin and knee to butt.
Toward the end, ask GQ want to massage balls or not, usually most Thai ML will accept $20-$30 although they always quote $50 first. The thai style balls massage is really shiok and will end with a release. So $40+$20 tips, bare butt massage by a Thai ML.
However do note that most of the thai ML are aunty
Hi. Can any bro share this ctc please? Thanks!
Old 10-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the best tongue fucks/salad tossing EVER. This should be the proper way how any massage lady does a prostate massage!!!

First, she props this guy's asshole in the air in this position and starts spitting on his cock and ass

This is what he sees, her constantly drooling on his cock and ass

Then she starts working her tongue deep in his asshole while jerking him off

At times, she inserts her finger deep into his ass to touch his prostate while still working on his cock on the other finger.

She then catches his cum later!!!

What an awesome service

Download the entire clip --> HERE

I found a ML that does that years back. Missing her loads. and yes, this is the sort of thing that I will pay $50 for.

And yes petain ladies will lick your ass and wank u off too LOL....
Old 11-12-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Back in town again after awhile abroad

Glad to know one of my teasing joints still around and still legit, strictly no hJ and hanky panky and good pricing too

anyone got more please PM me k. I'll share if u share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1