The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Jholu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Thanks one of the bro here for recommendation.

I have been to this place nr Tanjong Pagar couple of times in last 2 weeks. Playability wise I like the place - fingering, kissing, bj allowed. I always pickup this girl "M***" tall, big boobs and sexy ass.

LDs stout - $60, i usually buy a bottle of black label - $150 which you can keep it there.

In one sitting, I would buy almost 8-10 LDs (bit too much i know but have no control :P )....trying to learn.

Last edited by Jholu; 09-12-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Old 28-11-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Just went to one of the pubs along circular road.

Well the one i went in had ladies sitting outside the pub so generally it should work the same way.

There is an 'entrance fee' upon entering consisting of a ladies drink(for a lady that you choose before entering or after entering and your drink(a bottle heiniken eg.)
The one i went in coast $70 for both drinks while i heard another one offering $76 while walking past so i assume the prices are about there.
Once inside the girl you choose will try to get close to you, just let your hand abuse whichever places you want until they gently reject you.
I am pretty sure they will finish the first drink and ask you for the next LD or 'naughty drink' qukte fast. Of course probably they will finger press your dick for abit to make you cannot think straight. I actually asked what a naughty drink gets me, but the reply was....'i am sure you will not regret'. With this kind of reply, high chances you wont get much out of it so my advice is just molest whereever you want and ignore the next drink and leave after that. If you want to release sperm, go to geylang and you can choose and surely get an ending. These places need to have stronger control of your wallets since they will try to strike the highest prize.

Just remember to spend what is worth and not let your dickhead control your wallet haha
Old 28-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Just went to one of the pubs along circular road.

Well the one i went in had ladies sitting outside the pub so generally it should work the same way.

There is an 'entrance fee' upon entering consisting of a ladies drink(for a lady that you choose before entering or after entering and your drink(a bottle heiniken eg.)
The one i went in coast $70 for both drinks while i heard another one offering $76 while walking past so i assume the prices are about there.
Once inside the girl you choose will try to get close to you, just let your hand abuse whichever places you want until they gently reject you.
I am pretty sure they will finish the first drink and ask you for the next LD or 'naughty drink' qukte fast. Of course probably they will finger press your dick for abit to make you cannot think straight. I actually asked what a naughty drink gets me, but the reply was....'i am sure you will not regret'. With this kind of reply, high chances you wont get much out of it so my advice is just molest whereever you want and ignore the next drink and leave after that. If you want to release sperm, go to geylang and you can choose and surely get an ending. These places need to have stronger control of your wallets since they will try to strike the highest prize.

Just remember to spend what is worth and not let your dickhead control your wallet haha

I think that you are spot on about the MO at these places. However, I am not a fan of having to pick a girl and buy her LDs even before I even get to to talk to her and assess the potential fun factor I could get. It could be that I like no one so that would seem like a waste.

But sounds like you had fun.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Never go on Friday nights, i learnt the hard way, same experience like you.
Go on weekdays or Sunday nights when the gals are hungry for your LD & u become the dictator ..period..
I agree. You have leverage when there are more girls than there are customers in any place. Fuck having to compete with other customers, lol.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
I think that you are spot on about the MO at these places. However, I am not a fan of having to pick a girl and buy her LDs even before I even get to to talk to her and assess the potential fun factor I could get. It could be that I like no one so that would seem like a waste.

But sounds like you had fun.
Well nowadays being married we need such a nights out regardless of how much your cock can enjoy. At least you feel free for awhile then back to reality haha
Old 28-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
xatral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxatral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I work near Duxton. At times, I do wish they open during lunch so I could relax during that time I have.
Old 29-11-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted 2 joints at GMT by chance on s Sunday nite . Tried 1 of them . Was the only customer from 8.30 - 1130 pm . 4 “ Performing Artistes “ available . LD minimum is $30/= . - side : not much action + side : not rowdy , good place to relax & chill .
Old 05-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Can somebody do the newbies a favour and put up a stickie on all the acronyms. I can guess BQ and CQ, but what on earth is TG?
Old 05-12-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Can somebody do the newbies a favour and put up a stickie on all the acronyms. I can guess BQ and CQ, but what on earth is TG?
HAHA.
BQ - Boat Quay
CQ - Clarke Quay
TG - I think he meant TP - Tanjong Pagar.
GMT - Golden Mile Tower?
Old 05-12-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

After a break, I was at TP last Sunday and again last night.

First went to a pub where I was familiar with most of teh girls. Picked 2 to sit with me and they were very much into kissing and licking me . WE sat at the table at the back and had a wild time. I was sucking away at 2 sets of boobs, one a 36D.
Sadly there is no VIP room there.

So proceeded to Pub 2. Again I am familiar with the girls and selected one and also picked up a new freelancer. Again more kissing and more. Sadly the room was already occupied.
So after 2 drinks, I left and went home unhappy.

Part 2 - Went back again last night to more of the same at the first pub but this time, both girls were more daring and were up to give me a BJ. One at a time while the other was a lookout..
Again left me unsatisfied and I went back to pub 2 and took the freelancer into the room. Wow! She was wild, game for anything but I stopped short of a F.

Great time but ended up spending more than I should have , as usuall.
Old 05-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Envy you bro
One day must join you haha
Old 20-12-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 13
ilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovejuagen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Surprisingly after 6 years leaving the pinay scene, this thread is still alive.

Visited LP 6th floor last night but it is so so quiet at 10pm. Left cos just want to refresh my memories of fingering one divorced pinay at OT. Just in case some cheongster will pm me how I managed to get the pinay to willingly let me finger her (of course she becomes my fb after that), working pinay does not JUST look at your wallet. They are human also. That's all.

More crowd at OT but maybe it's weekday night. Only FT guys. Left again. Go home read through all postings here.
Old 20-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Bro,
the pubs in TP are still better than LP or OT.
However, there are also suffering lately due to lack of business..

I still go to the same TP pubs abd the girls are still nice to me.. Always obliging...

Cheers
Old 20-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
offshorebro91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is anyone free tonight to chiong? I'm alone and looking for a buddy or buddies who are into the pinay nightlife scene (or whatever that remains lol)
Pm me asap, we'll go out
Old 22-12-2018, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro,
the pubs in TP are still better than LP or OT.
However, there are also suffering lately due to lack of business..

I still go to the same TP pubs abd the girls are still nice to me.. Always obliging...

Cheers
Hi bro,

What does LP stand for? Sorry for being naive.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1