The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yourlustfantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
Decided to try joint that used to be shit on my last visit about a year ago.

Fei fei
Face 8/10 really looks quite pretty and not bad
Body 8/10 C cup easily, felt natural but not sure
Gfe 8/10
Service 9/10
Price : 50 + 80 bm

When she hj she will finger your asshole also with lube. First time tried it and when I came was sibei xiong, think first time cum but shake for almost a full minute. Somemore keep call you bao bei bao bei (i am personally neutral on this) but her service really tok kong. say next time if find her can charge 60 for bm.
Can share bro? Sounds shiok
Old 28-11-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jelly33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bro share me some good recc for TB/redhill area please?
Old 29-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kizzmum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share?
Old 29-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
rossi_fire is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi, able to share contact? Thanks
Old 30-11-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 22
Bananabatam is a splendid one to beholdBananabatam is a splendid one to beholdBananabatam is a splendid one to beholdBananabatam is a splendid one to beholdBananabatam is a splendid one to beholdBananabatam is a splendid one to beholdBananabatam is a splendid one to behold

Can share contact? Thanks bro
Old 20-12-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 8
Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!Luckboy88 is one of the Best!

seems like not alot of people play tiong bahru area. Pardon for not sharing the lobang to all bros who pm-ed me. usually i just post my FR and fuck off, but its really not that hard to find just by reading my FR.

Anyway, feeling stupid and loving the thrill of the hunt, set out to try new stuff again in TB area. gonna be a short FR but after u read if u have played here before you confirm can pin-point where.

Went to this spa that one look from the outside you will assume that it is clean. I did too and went a few times before with no luck few years back so decide to revisit it. Went during wee hours of the night and managed to get a viet lady.

ML: (forgot name)
Looks: With lights on can see face imperfections, but in room shes a solid 7.5/10.
Body: C or D cup. not fatty. just ba-ba at the right places.
Massage: 8/10
Damage: $50 + $50

Go in will wear disposable blue pants. Massage was really decent, definitely not piano and she manage to give a few cracks and clear a few knots. Legit will have a good sleep after massage kind. Did the usual and when its time to do the lower body, she will tear left and right of the pants and oil up. Occasionally will brush through your crack and balls abit but nothing too fancy. Flipped over then give a super teasing massage on my inner thighs and legs while holding a decent and fun conversation with me. Its really like casual gf talking to you while teasing you, super shiok. more or less full on grabbing my junk already then popped the GQ. did the deed and left 10mins still give neck and head massage. Left a happy man.

I think TB area really can play one, just need to go in without much expectations and you should be rewarded.
Old 20-12-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any Thai massage in this region? Heading there later
Old 29-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7195 / Power: 8
Kiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond repute

---- Double Post ----

Last edited by Kiss4you; 01-01-2019 at 01:19 PM.
Old 29-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
112006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Kiss4you;18188962]Found a spa with good massage and left a happy man. Total damage $75[/QUOTwhich place for 1hr Thai massage ?
Old 30-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Kiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond reputeKiss4you has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone try the new girl Yiyi at 8
Old 30-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

---- Double Post ----

Last edited by Kiss4you; 01-01-2019 at 01:19 PM.
Old 30-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 0
gaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samstergaoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Fei fei
Gfe 8/10
Service 9/10

When she hj she will finger your asshole also with lube. First time tried it and when I came was sibei xiong, think first time cum but shake for almost a full minute. Somemore keep call you bao bei bao bei (i am personally neutral on this) but her service really tok kong. say next time if find her can charge 60 for bm.
Bro

Could you PM ?
Old 31-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
candydora5 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Fei fei
Gfe 8/10
Service 9/10

Hi bro..mind to the the loc. Thx u
Old 31-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 14
Rickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to beholdRickie is a splendid one to behold

This one really need help from bros here. I stay east. Only go over there when service vehicle. A nice place to de-stress while waiting for car to be ready. Any nice soul sharing the nice spot?
Old 03-01-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Peteyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Experience the best teasing massage I’ve ever had last week, in a spa right in the area. The ML oiled me up and right from the beginning was sliding her hands lower than expected. While she was working my legs she’d rub my parts. At full attention and didn’t shy away at all. Asked to turn over, she starts going at my inner thighs, and up under my shorts. Full attention at this point, nothing said just continues to work around it. This continued for about 15 minutes, no GQ ever came. She just kinda laughed and walked off. Have been thinking about since.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread