The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Then you say ok lo.
Ask her go ask mom approval first

When they came here, they were told cannot marry sporeans. These maids are juz fucking delusional.
The worse thing is when mom tell them no, they throw tantrum n expect the man to find solution.

Agreed, I know for a fact, MOM approval for Maid permit to Marry SG/SPR is like 1% or even less, unless the maid is a graduate.

For me, I would not get into even telling her she is delusional, - telling a woman she is mad is going to ensure she will make you mad - my woman-experience !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Nowadays the "new generation" DH have the tendency to think that they themselves are very beautiful and well educated.
Well, do this, next time a maid says she is educated etc. etc.

Ask her is she is a graduate - and most likely she will say she is an Under Graduate - which, in PH Speak means, she didn't graduate

Filipinos glorify having enrolled in college as 'under graduate' , when in reality and the rest of the world, under graduate is somebody who has completed a bachelors degree !

Or some will insist they are graduate - high school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
BTW these r new generation maids, their education r quite high also. They can be office ladies if they were born in a better place. It is not hard to imagine there will be more n more bro marrying these maids.
With increasing poverty and unemployment, unofficially at 40+%, but officially at 5%, more and more women graduate and find there are no jobs.

Not many end up as maids, as most end up as 'sales assistants' and such, and many qualified working in MacDonalds, BK, and Service industry, from PH, are degree holders.

Anyway, we can't fix their country- even if we try fix it, I am sure their thank you will be 'get lost, we don't need you to fix our problems', or 'we don't need your opinion' - or even resort to making your life horrible

My point is, keep our opinion to ourselves, screw, and cut lose if it becomes too much trouble !

And lastly, PLAY SAFE - Protect your self !

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
yes they say that along with hotel 81 however they don't usually refuse the money for check in lol ,however from my limited observations fragrance does seem less shall we say interlude orientated
No comments !!!
Old 02-09-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your info. Got one getting sticky, juz one week meet up only, today screw n say she think she wanted marriage. I say I so old u also want, haha. I rejected the raw n go on wear cap. I can say my sex life getting interesting again after many years of sex less marriage. Tomorrow screwing another one. So far, few weeks only, already managed to squeeze six different types of boobs n tongue fight. Tomorrow it will becomes seven.
bro u go koven hotel? now 2 hour short time there can ?

Enjoy and good luck
Old 02-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Having problem converting from a clean to dirty talk. Tried so many ways but no success.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
Having problem converting from a clean to dirty talk. Tried so many ways but no success.
She is not keen?
Old 02-09-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

So is find some excuses to meet. After that just touch her arouse her ah? Lol
Old 02-09-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U can meetup with her, try your own method

But not every woman will feel arouse if she is not keen, i am one of them
Old 02-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
U can meetup with her, try your own method

But not every woman will feel arouse if she is not keen, i am one of them
sis how to arouse you ?
Old 02-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today looks like weekend, need wait n queue up to assign a room. So many syt with old uncles n all type of nationality. Screw till water all over bed, told me can raw but I Insist condom. Shaking tired n now rush to meet another one.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted deleted deleted

Last edited by Timetogo; 02-09-2015 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Today looks like weekend, need wait n queue up to assign a room. So many syt with old uncles n all type of nationality. Screw till water all over bed, told me can raw but I Insist condom. Shaking tired n now rush to meet another one.
Very happening !!
Old 02-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Deleted deleted deleted

Last edited by Timetogo; 02-09-2015 at 08:46 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Last week Im very pack also... last tues afternoon bonk at staircase,( with photo n video ),thu evening bonk at mscp in car with another one . Then sunday another one as usual hotel bonking.
This FB I met on sunday is e 2nd best Gal I bonk so far.. petite size with b+ boobs and firm butt. Shave pussy with no smell.. wonderful. ����
Forgotten to add , e best is no money involve. But im preparing to buy gift for her.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Deleted deleted deleted

Last edited by Timetogo; 02-09-2015 at 08:45 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Deleted deleted deleted

Last edited by Timetogo; 02-09-2015 at 08:44 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
try using a credit card to touch her curvy parts that might work