The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 07-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Onimenokyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hi guys, I am traveling to Beijing. Would like to know some reliable outcall services at chao yang area. Thank you
Old 07-12-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 6
nickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samster
If you want a more nitty gritty local experience in Beijing, go to the 4th ward. The address is 北京市朝阳区方庄东路. This is for people that can speak passable mandarin. The area is an older area, with some parts about to be reconstructed. There are some smaller shack type houses on the street that offer fj for 80 or 100 rmb. FLs are in their 30s though. Not syts or milfs, something smack middle. If you get there and can't find these places, ask the a local guy to point out the "ji wo", roughly translated to the "chicken coop" or "hen house ". I lived in the 4th ward for quite a bit, I know the area pretty well
Old 10-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Onimenokyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, for all of you in beijing, want to meet for ktv?
Old 12-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guyinchina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keen to join KTV session.
Old 22-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

What happened to my post on sharing a gem in Beijing? Got deleted?
Old 23-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
What happened to my post on sharing a gem in Beijing? Got deleted?
the main reason why you won't find many interresting news and people seldom here post nowsdays
Old 27-12-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Happyman168 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyman168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know Where’s Beijing old bird Mark Lim ? Many years back he is super active in this tread and also always organize ktv session in bj ?
Old 31-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hongnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Hidden Dragon once and the experience was good the first visit, so since I was planning dinner near Sanlitun soho i thought why not go for a late night fun. Contact through WeChat and Natalie sent photos to of her current line-up. First visit i went with Lisa and even though she was very good, wanted to try a different one, so Natalie recommended me this girl, don't recall her name but on photo she look cute, so i chose her and we agreed on the time.

Went inside the room and was offered beverages like wine, beer and soft drinks, then showered for 2-3 minutes then she knocked on the door. The room was very dark as the only source of light was from the little night stand so i can't see clearly but from afar she seems quite petite with small breast and big nipples. She then asked me to lay down face-down and the massage commenced. I told Natalie before i wanted someone who's good at massaging and the girl was indeed good. I ask her if she have past experince and she said she studied Chinese massage technique. The massage continued for close to an hour before she undress and rub the Nuru Gel all over. She uses her small tits but big nipples to massage me from the legs up to the upper back while giving the slow, deep breathing into my ears which makes me want to quickly flip as LB was awaking. The disappointed thing was she only uses her breast for the Nuru massage unlike my first visit with Lisa.

After 10 minutes of that feeling, she asked me to flip and i was waiting to see her face up close. I was quite disappointed to be honest that her pictures and real face don't look the same at all. She look quite old and have drowsy looking eyes and i was bit turn off but wanted to continue.

So she then pour more gel all over my body and nuru massage continued. She starts from the upper body side and slide down through LB. She did that another 2-3 times and by that time LB was up and she clean off the gel and starts the BJ. I think this is where she excel best after massage. She starts with sucking the balls and kind of playing with it in her mouth and for me the feeling was shiok! Then she slowly suck LB and goes deep minute after minute until I (no CIM).

She then clean me up with the wet tissues and gave me another good head massage and then proceed to the shower and she clean me up real good. Paid and left.
All in all its a good experience for me massage and BJ wise. But i think she can try to improve her Nuru skills better. I think if i was to return to HD i would choose another girl or Lisa. As many are saying that Lisa is the best in HD.

P.S this report I shared before on the other website. Since then been there once and almost the same service but I chose Lisa since she is the. best there.
Old 02-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

Hey yo. Anyone have any recommendations for like massage with HJ or BJ in our around Chaoyang area. Don't need FS but something as above is cool. Much appreciated.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
Hey yo. Anyone have any recommendations for like massage with HJ or BJ in our around Chaoyang area. Don't need FS but something as above is cool. Much appreciated.
U can see my post
Old 10-01-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonnyDoeJr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
U can see my post
But I can't
Old 13-02-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
GhostSC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Beijing, any recommendations?
Old 14-02-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bloodyhot is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hello bros. I’ve not been to Beijing for long time. Used to freq Sophie’s Place a lot until I find she downgraded apartment and her girl wasn’t as sexy as before. Any bros here have better recommendations? Pls PM. Thousands of appreciation.
Old 15-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
scosco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, going to be in beijing for 3months. would appreciate some tips on ML/FL or some popular nightspots. thanks a lot.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be staying at Wangfujing area for 5 nights. As this is my first trip to Beijing, any recommended massage parlors nearby?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1