The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Went to another area of agogos near soi 6.
Here all small shops. Quality and quantity wise not good. Went in 2 to see see and hurried back to walking street via motorbike taxi for 30 baht.
Visited another 2 in walking street, What's Up & Palace.
Omg think Palace has the most girls (and its a small shop). So many till has to hide half in the back and rotate to go up on stage. Place was also full of customers. Got 1 group of 5 china men changed stacks of 20 bahts to throw for the girls. Quality wise not bad but just very slightly lose to Sensations.
I pop by What's Up next. Only got like 7 customers, wasnt those small shop either. Quality and quantity wise just so-so. Got 1 girl saw me sitting alone and just came to sit with me. Within seconds she sat on top of me, then faced me and ask me to suck her tits. She asked if i wanted to go for ST, i asked her to quote me the price for LT. She quoted 6k for LT + 1k for bar fine. I rejected her outright. Within a min she requoted me again, 5k for LT inclusive of bar fine. I asked her what time will she stay with me till. She said 12 noon. Deal (saved 2k baht)! We walked back to my hotel at around 1230am.
She left at 11am the next morning. Had long great sex the night before.

Please up some points if u think its useful. Thanks
Old 12-04-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Pattaya is mine... my bmw, an hour plus can reach.
KNN besides Bangkok, Chonburi you also sapu.
All the fat meat you makan finish.
Nothing left for me in Thailand.
Like that win liao lor!

Think must pack bags and take 10 hours bus ride from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and work for Happyman007 liao!
Old 12-04-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
KNN besides Bangkok, Chonburi you also sapu.
All the fat meat you makan finish.
Nothing left for me in Thailand.
Like that win liao lor!
Told u Siem Reap and Sihaunouk.

Last edited by naemlo; 13-04-2018 at 01:03 AM.
Old 13-04-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Told u Siem Reap and Sihaunouk.
Told you not interested.

Bro sohbuckkong might be interested in Sihanoukville though.
Old 22-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who had attended this type of swinging party before, care to enlighten us? 1,500 baht entrance fee is real cheap

"25 rounded up at Pattaya hotel’s “swinging party”
By Online Admin - April 22, 20180807

Eleven men and 14 women of various nationalities were rounded up late on Saturday night in a raid on a hotel in South Pattaya in tambon Nong Prue while attending a swinging party for attendants to swap partners for sexual activities.
The raid on Ban Tulip Hotel in Phra Tamnak area in South Pattaya, which took place at about 11.30pm, was carried out by Bang Lamung district administrative officials with support from tourist police and soldiers from the 14th Military Circle.
Naris Niramaiwong, the Bang Lamung district chief, said the raid was prompted by complaints from local residents that the hotel had frequently organised a “swinging party” for attendants to swap sex partners.
In the raid, the party was being held in a room on the hotel’s ground floor where 25 party attendants were found naked, performing sexual activities. They included American, Canadian, Chinese, Malaysian, Singapore, German, Thai, Cambodian, Indian and Ukrainian nationals. They were detained for further legal action.
Mr Naris said the attendants were required to applied online via a website. The admission fee was 1,500 baht per person.
Xeng-chai Yang, 53, a Chinese national, the hotel operator, was arrested for operating the hotel without permission in violating the Hotel Act and illegally facilitating sexual activities.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Bros who had attended this type of swinging party before, care to enlighten us? 1,500 baht entrance fee is real cheap

"25 rounded up at Pattaya hotel’s “swinging party”
By Online Admin - April 22, 20180807

Eleven men and 14 women of various nationalities were rounded up late on Saturday night in a raid on a hotel in South Pattaya in tambon Nong Prue while attending a swinging party for attendants to swap partners for sexual activities.

Mr Naris said the attendants were required to applied online via a website. The admission fee was 1,500 baht per person.
Xeng-chai Yang, 53, a Chinese national, the hotel operator, was arrested for operating the hotel without permission in violating the Hotel Act and illegally facilitating sexual activities.
China business man doing business lah, 1500 x 25 pax = 37,500 baht per night. KNN even he can get just 10 couples already get 30k baht, he can still get a few more FL to join and let the customer pay for extra woman......and his rental of the villa maybe just 100k monthly or 3500 baht per day. With 25-30k baht daily profit just need 3-4 days party to cover his monthly overhead already.

So 1500 baht per pax is ok for him.....remember this is not 1500 baht free flow fucking buffet, but u have to bring your own partner to exchange hor.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

555 this Ah Tiong damn power!
Old 22-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CM a lot Ah Tiong rent villa with pool and do Airbnb here, I think some may have sex party also. KNN I must go find out more info lew, can add to my USD 1000 hold hand service with sex buffet unlimited shots
Old 23-04-2018, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
China business man doing business lah, 1500 x 25 pax = 37,500 baht per night. KNN even he can get just 10 couples already get 30k baht, he can still get a few more FL to join and let the customer pay for extra woman......and his rental of the villa maybe just 100k monthly or 3500 baht per day. With 25-30k baht daily profit just need 3-4 days party to cover his monthly overhead already.

So 1500 baht per pax is ok for him.....remember this is not 1500 baht free flow fucking buffet, but u have to bring your own partner to exchange hor.
I would like to shed some light here. This chinaman was not the organiser of the swing party. He is the owner of the hotel.
The organiser rented the room from him.

I am a member of this swing club and we have our monthly swing sessions in different locations everytime. Previously the main honcho / organiser of our group was a russian couple and they were very discreet. Even the participants do not know the location of the event until a few hours before it starts. We were given the date n time upon confirmation and only informed of the actual location a few hours before the event begins. Neither do we know who the other participants are, but some of us who are regulars do keep in touch and roughly have an idea who is attending. And the organisers always made sure we have new faces at each event.... and we have many foreigners passing through that join us.

But after the russian couple relocated, a committee took over the running of our swing club. Unfortunately comprising an American, a Brit & an Aussie, discretion flew out the window and they were canvassing aggressively on the internet. Making money became their purpose instead of our original purpose of just having fun. We used to pay 180 baht each to help defray the costs of the event but these guys started charging 1500baht per head. And they accepted participants without carefully vetting them. Many of the original members of our swing group started staying away from those events organised by these 3 guys..... which unfortunately included that which was raided. It was a raid that we saw coming as discretion was thrown away and almost anyone who is internet savvy could know the details of the event.

I want to clarify this event had nothing to do with the chinese hotel owner as probably he doesn't even aware the purpose those guys rented his room. I am just glad none of our original swing club members were at this event and I pity those tourists that joined the party.
Old 23-04-2018, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
I want to clarify this event had nothing to do with the chinese hotel owner as probably he doesn't even aware the purpose those guys rented his room. I am just glad none of our original swing club members were at this event and I pity those tourists that joined the party.
The article said they rented a whole floor of the hotel as a 'pleasure area' and it had 3 staff service the guests with drinks, items, and even participate in games. Maybe the Chinese owner wasn't responsible as the organiser but he must have surely known and cannot be innocent.

What would be the penalty/crime anyways in participating in a sex orgy in Thailand anyways, where everybody is a consenting and willing adult? Nobody underage and/or forced to do this, and the participants don't make money from it. In most countries i think its not a crime at all.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 23-04-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
The article said they rented a whole floor of the hotel as a 'pleasure area' and it had 3 staff service the guests with drinks, items, and even participate in games. Maybe the Chinese owner wasn't responsible as the organiser but he must have surely known and cannot be innocent.
Thanks 180baht for sharing.

If if if I'm the Chinese owner, I will never admit I know anything about this nor I want to get into this shit......but the problem is the Chinese owner is operating the hotel without permission and the nearby local residents also complaint that the hotel had frequently organised a “swinging party” for attendants to swap sex partners, how can he has nothing to do with this event??

He may not be the organiser of this event, but he run illegal hotel and knowingly allow this event to happen in his hotel etc......these few offence enough for him to stay few years in Thai Royal Holiday camp plus a 500 baht with a Wai.
Old 23-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I would like to shed some light here. This chinaman was not the organiser of the swing party. He is the owner of the hotel.
The organiser rented the room from him.

I am a member of this swing club and we have our monthly swing sessions in different locations everytime. Previously the main honcho / organiser of our group was a russian couple and they were very discreet.
Thanks 180baht for the interesting info Much appreciated. Out of curiosity what are the rules of participation and do they specify the type of partners to bring, like should not be above a certain age?
Old 24-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

They paid 15k to fuck each other's wife or girlfriend. That sounds like punishment already.

Swinger scenes are a joke. Nothing ever good in it except old men and droopy aunties.
Old 24-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Police raid video release of the swinging party......

https://news.nestia.com/detail_share...annel=whatsapp

Most news still reported as 1500 baht and not 15,000 baht.....
Old 24-04-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The Thai police have nothing better to do ah? Why spoil people's fun? These people are all having consensual sex n nobody is being forced into it. Moreover presumably no underage participants involved also. Without the sex industry all these years in Thailand, u think Thailand able to survive with so much poverty in the rural areas?
Why not raid all the massage parlors throughout Thailand selling sex in broad daylight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1