The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

[QUOTE=LEEBOOK;17450340]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEBE View Post
This is my first FR in this forum.

Westerhout 02 Wen Wen
[She is certainly not for Bros who look for hardcore actions or services .]
~~~~~~~~~<<<~~~~~~

disagree with bro leebe on the last point .
my four sessions with her turned out to be stimulating
she may not provide “yo tiao loong” services , but
she has great lovemaking skills, good GFE feelings
@@@@@@@

Agree. She looks so seductive on the bed. Damn stimulating . My dick just simply erect after looking at her seductive eyes . Feel like going down to bonk her now !
Old 14-06-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Airagon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone suggest me if there is any WL there can speak English? (i have no exps in GL and this will be my 1st time, really excited!)
Old 14-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Airagon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can any one suggest me if there is any WL can speak English there? (Or they all can speak?)

This will be my first time in GL, really excited!
Old 14-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

No need to speak just point n choose pay F n go
Old 15-06-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEEBE View Post
Westerhout H2
This is a least explored house of gems. With the recently added newbies, there are now 15 WLs
Here are some I have experience with , ranked according to my personal preference

1) Wen Wen - Looks of Korean actress , Classic China beauty , great GFE , RTF= Definitely
2) YIYI - E Cup, natural boobs, good service, RTF = Yes
3) Mi Xue - Flirtish and seductive , RTF = Likely
4) Li Li - D cup , fun loving, RTF = Likely
5) Qi Qi - pretty face and good nature , RTF = Yes
6) Dan Dan - D cup, good service but leaving in two months time, RTF = maybe
7) Chen Meng - D cup , natural boobs, RTF = maybe
8) Anna - tall and slim, fresh and new, ideal for bony lovers , RTF = Yes
9) Bei Bei - Fair skinned , RTF = no
10) Xin Zhi = Healthy skin tone , fun loving , RTF = Likely
@@@@@@@@@

i rank Wen Wen top choice for her seductive looks, followed by Xin Zhi for her friendliness, and Yiyi for her ernest attitude to satisfy me.
Old 16-06-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Heard tat the same boss has another outlet in L14 with younger stocks at Cat 100 / 30min
Any bro can share which house ?
The Boss of 1431 and this shop is Kah Han (previously 2831B in year 2010 if you still remember).
2831B was suspended for 3 months by AV from Jul - Oct 2010 becos Kah Han's brother broke some rules while managing the then 2831B.
Kah Han took this opprotunity to shift to 1431 and vacate 2831B after that.

Thereafter, Oolong shifted from 3021A to 1429.

3033 close down last year leaving only 2831A (the only shop along Lor 28 & Lor 30) now.
OKT assistant, Ah Keng or 青哥 is now working for Ah Lek & Ah Gu in WH06.

This outlet (WH02) is Kah Han's second shop.
His son is running this outlet (WH02).

The real boss of 1431 and now WH02 is Kah Han of 1431.
WH02 is his second shop and only started few years ago.

If you want higher priority than other houses to call WH02 gals, then goto 1431 if you dun wan to goto WH02.

The young man managing WH02 now is the son of Kah Han.

I personally prefer to go to WH02 instead of 1431 becos his son is more customer oriented and friendly.
I goto WH02 to call my fav YH from 1431.
I also hav few fav hidden gems in WH02.

Personally, I prefer 33 to 36 or 20 la.
But 31 also not bad la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 16-06-2018 at 02:03 AM.
Old 16-06-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
The Boss of 1431 and this shop is Kah Han (previously 2831B in year 2010 if you still remember).
2831B was suspended for 3 months by AV from Jul - Oct 2010 becos Kah Han's brother broke some rules while managing the then 2831B.
Kah Han took this opprotunity to shift to 1431 and vacate 2831B after that.

Thereafter, Oolong shifted from 3021A to 1429.

3033 close down last year leaving only 2831A (the only shop along Lor 28 & Lor 30) now.
OKT assistant, Ah Keng or 青哥 is now working for Ah Lek & Ah Gu in WH06.

This outlet (WH02) is Kah Han's second shop.
His son is running this outlet (WH02).

The real boss of 1431 and now WH02 is Kah Han of 1431.
WH02 is his second shop and only started few years ago.

If you want higher priority than other houses to call WH02 gals, then goto 1431 if you dun wan to goto WH02.

The young man managing WH02 now is the son of Kah Han.

I personally prefer to go to WH02 instead of 1431 becos his son is more customer oriented and friendly.
I goto WH02 to call my fav YH from 1431.
I also hav few fav hidden gems in WH02.

Personally, I prefer 33 to 36 or 20 la.
But 31 also not bad la.
I think I know who
Old 16-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

May I know which ladies can french?
Thank you.
Old 16-06-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thxs bro joker88 for info
Old 16-06-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Over exaggerated.if really as Fr means Anna cannot maintain her standard.it was rush and commercial and it's not a gf feel.maybe I m not her type but confirm stick to fellow bros regular rtf n she's only presentable n service is commercial no gf nor passionate enuf. Maybe chemistry not there so follow fr and manage it expectations n not go with high expectations n manage it with a pinch of salt .My true genuine experience. Maybe she can't maintain the standard or service as the FR in fellow bro FR .Sorry but no offence
Old 16-06-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

Re: AnNa(16W02)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
AnNa(16W02)....25yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Rooster)...demure feminine chio looker(by current gl150stds) wif an oblong shaped face, lovely drawn eyebrows,double eyelids, beautiful brown coloured doe eyes,shapely nose, soft lips, longish soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair....upclose and viewing her over a longer period appears more chio wif nu ren wei allure!....ard 170cm tall, vgd model ht by current gl150stds,shapely proportionate long legs....A cup boobs wif small light brown slight inverted nipples....slim proportionate bod(52kgwt), sexy shoulders wif a lovely shaped back, has slight Venus Dimples impression abv her ass(accurate indicator of her high sex drive), skin a tad dry though, has a star tattoo on her right upper back and an inscription tattoo on her left inner arm..... slight juicy perky ass + slight coccyx impression, gd bounce n cushion....pussy a tad bushy, small flaps, gets naturally v wet but no smell....has previous skin trade experience in GD....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high....sensual playful horny girlie chiobu tally.....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine....frenching turns into dfk n jap av frenching during hot fucking, passionate n sensuous wif gd eyecontact, shiok!

Prequel....mutual strip, raba, light french, frisky playful rub of pussy on me cock wif a cheeky grin on her face!...gd fun start!...must say her vgd ht is a refreshing change for stand up action!!

Shower....soapy raba, rub pussy on cock, frenching now becuming more intense as she got comfy wif me!....agn enjoyed her ht n long soapy legs caressing me

Bed....she on top, nice feel of her tits, bod, pussy, ass n legs....caressed n frenched, vgd.....light catbath......no ar but nice licks ard arse n perineum....vgd use of her long tongue licking sucking balls, cockshaft, cockhead n cock....pleasurable feeling n sight enhanced by her lovely long hair grazing on me bod + her beautiful brown doe eyes looking at me at times!.....bbbj takes her time, suction is quite gd, 3/4 head deepthroat, slurpy wet.....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v nice becuz enjoyed her sexy back view, stroked her lovely long hair n gazed at her chiobu face n beautiful eyes as she submissively bbbj.....

My turn...did me usual routine....v nice natural response fm her: moans; grimace face; hornily sticks out her tongue; hands caressing me; bod squirming; lovely long legs caressing me!....french now turns into dfk followed by intermittent jap av french as well, v shiok!!....seems like she enjoyed her neck being grazed, licked n sucked apart fm the std erogenous zones!.....great reaction to tonguefu as well, grinding her pussy in tandem to me licking n sucking of her clit/pussy....her pussy gets dripping wet easily, she coyly acknowledging this to me.....can finger her clit but she does not allow fingering of pussy....

Fj....natural hot passionate sensuous.....french/jap av french/dfk now on tap at all times, hands all over, gd eyecontact....v wet pussy neither tight nor loose...gd feel fit fuck n can take a pounding....all std positions + standing model fuck....doggie really enjoyed the sight n feel of her sexy shoulders/back n ass, turned her head to french....misch wif her ass on the edge of bed, her lovely long legs on me chest n shoulders, deep wet feel....asian cowgal she pumped me welll...ended wif a soothing masssage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk....got the looks; got the ht; got the long legs; delicious natural fuck, fun company n caring.....a 'steal' at Cat80 but best enjoyed for the full hour at Cat150....definite gem.....not for those into big tits though
Over exaggerated.if really as Fr means Anna cannot maintain her standard.it was rush and commercial and it's not a gf feel.maybe I m not her type but confirm stick to fellow bros regular rtf n she's only presentable n service is commercial no gf nor passionate enuf. Maybe chemistry not there so follow fr and manage it expectations n not go with high expectations n manage it with a pinch of salt .My true genuine experience. Maybe she can't maintain the standard or service as the FR in fellow bro FR .Sorry but no offence
Old 16-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post

Thanks for the honest sharing.

I guess that saves us wasting our time again.
Old 17-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for the honest sharing.

I guess that saves us wasting our time again.
=======

Stripping, bathing and washing your didi twice in a session already take up 10-15 of the session. Dont believe that any bro can expect so much service and GFE feelings to be displayed in the 10-15 mins left. Detailed FL like such tends to be over exaggerated and may not be accurate.

The truth is you pay $80 for 0.5 hr , dont expect too much from the WLs. Those houses that offer service expect you to pay $150 for 1 hour session. So lets be realistic.

Personally I think the only way you can get the WL to show some affections for you is to repeat with at least 1 hour session and tip them. They remember your $$$ and your generosity and probably give you GFE!
Old 18-06-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMayday View Post
=======

Stripping, bathing and washing your didi twice in a session already take up 10-15 of the session. Dont believe that any bro can expect so much service and GFE feelings to be displayed in the 10-15 mins left. Detailed FL like such tends to be over exaggerated and may not be accurate

The truth is you pay $80 for 0.5 hr , dont expect too much from the WLs. Those houses that offer service expect you to pay $150 for 1 hour session. So lets be realistic.

Personally I think the only way you can get the WL to show some affections for you is to repeat with at least 1 hour session and tip them. They remember your $$$ and your generosity and probably give you GFE!
I don't think anyone knows the true value of individual experience,I was going for an hour 150 service n I hv never paid for 80 session cause I was unaware n a few friends too went n gotten same service rendered commercial so pls do not b judgemental,I paid 150 full cash ok,do not misled n give wrong info, support also support with facts n b realistic. I saw wen wen, she's OK n real pretty though not commando but hv passionate kisses n gf feel . So I didn't complain any of her weakness though she do have her weak point but shall not comments so as not to destroy her rice bowl. But when fr is over exaggerated,I have to rectify n give my humble opinions as I m a genuine real deal customers. So why didn't I complain nor mention wen wen weakness because her fr is maintained n true to a certain extend n not over exaggerated. Jus to tell the bros I have always done 150 n never ask for 80 cause I do not nor aware nor b bothered with those 80 session
Old 18-06-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper9876 View Post
I don't think anyone knows the true value of individual experience,I was going for an hour 150 service n I hv never paid for 80 session cause I was unaware n a few friends too went n gotten same service rendered commercial so pls do not b judgemental,I paid 150 full cash ok,do not misled n give wrong info, support also support with facts n b realistic. I saw wen wen, she's OK n real pretty though not commando but hv passionate kisses n gf feel . So I didn't complain any of her weakness though she do have her weak point but shall not comments so as not to destroy her rice bowl. But when fr is over exaggerated,I have to rectify n give my humble opinions as I m a genuine real deal customers. So why didn't I complain nor mention wen wen weakness because her fr is maintained n true to a certain extend n not over exaggerated. Jus to tell the bros I have always done 150 n never ask for 80 cause I do not nor aware nor b bothered with those 80 session
Actually, only at CAT 150 do u really experience the real service. I think most of us are only aiming at 150, so if u do want to compare, please compare apple to apple.
As mentioned, bathe wash up, towel dry and all the pre work, how much more time do you expect. Unless you are a 2 min shot, seriously dun even have time to cuddle after release.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1