The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2017, 09:46 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Miss chinese international geylang 2017 國際中華小姐競選

Due to popular demand from bros to write FR on the fresh meat appearing this week. I've brought back:

MISS GEYLANG CHINESE INTERNATIONAL 2017

There is definitely chiobu this time round. I think someone else already started a thread on this. For me I am only giving out awards. FIRST THE BIG NEWS: A new girl has dethroned Yutong.

Unbelievably, the winner is once again from 1649. I lazy to write about other chiobus so just give the runner up to this house also. Don't get me wrong, Yutong's pouty face and creamy thighs are still to lust for but this new girl got X factor. There are 10 or 12 new girls at 1649 and 2047 which is why I just went there straight. Sorry I'm to lazy to roam whole of Geylang and if out of 10 got no one suitable I might as well just call it a day. Anyway, on to the story.

NEW WINNER ~ QIU TIAN 1649

It's not easy to beat Yutong. Her fans will know what I mean. Solid service, goo looks and attitude and a bubble butt.. But this Qiu Tian is pretty and got the body of a poly student. Thin with stylish shoulder length hair. As always, service depends on age, tipping ability and whether you look like Wu Qi Long. But having nothing great in those areas, I still had a wonderful time with this friendly chiobu. I like this kind of gentle and polite girl. She was nervous and shy which adds to the poly girl appeal. She was perfect.

RUNNER UP ~ YUAN YUAN 1649

This is Karen Ver 2. She wore a see thru dress showing off her figure. She has sexy young mistress look with long flowing hair. She has some skills man.

Both these girls are tall and aged 23.

MISS CONGENALITY ~ YAO YAO 2047

Just for fun, I heard she is a cute and fair sec schoolgirl with mind-blowing service.

HAPPY EXPLORING!

Last edited by 123hu; 02-11-2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future
Re: Miss chinese international geylang 2017 國際中華小姐競選

who are the girls in 1649 and 2047 now? old batch girls still around?
Old 03-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Due to popular demand from bros to write FR on the fresh meat appearing this week. I've brought back:

MISS GEYLANG CHINESE INTERNATIONAL 2017

There is definitely chiobu this time round. I think someone else already started a thread on this. For me I am only giving out awards. FIRST THE BIG NEWS: A new girl has dethroned Yutong.

Unbelievably, the winner is once again from 1649. I lazy to write about other chiobus so just give the runner up to this house also. Don't get me wrong, Yutong's pouty face and creamy thighs are still to lust for but this new girl got X factor. There are 10 or 12 new girls at 1649 and 2047 which is why I just went there straight. Sorry I'm to lazy to roam whole of Geylang and if out of 10 got no one suitable I might as well just call it a day. Anyway, on to the story.

NEW WINNER ~ QIU TIAN 1649

It's not easy to beat Yutong. Her fans will know what I mean. Solid service, goo looks and attitude and a bubble butt.. But this Qiu Tian is pretty and got the body of a poly student. Thin with stylish shoulder length hair. As always, service depends on age, tipping ability and whether you look like Wu Qi Long. But having nothing great in those areas, I still had a wonderful time with this friendly chiobu. I like this kind of gentle and polite girl. She was nervous and shy which adds to the poly girl appeal. She was perfect.

RUNNER UP ~ YUAN YUAN 1649

This is Karen Ver 2. She wore a see thru dress showing off her figure. She has sexy young mistress look with long flowing hair. She has some skills man.

Both these girls are tall and aged 23.

MISS CONGENALITY ~ YAO YAO 2047

Just for fun, I heard she is a cute and fair sec schoolgirl with mind-blowing service.

HAPPY EXPLORING!
Say until so good. How come cannot find FR? Also see no long queue in this house.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

obviously promoter of this shop , all his posts no other shop girls
Old 03-11-2017, 01:11 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Say until so good. How come cannot find FR? Also see no long queue in this house.
Then fucking open your eyes bigger. No FR to contribute just fuck off. If you think a girl no gd, you say which girl gd. See who you think got standard. You're the worst kind of bastard. Never even try the girl still bui paiseh open your mouth. I never knew got a fucker with superpower can split his body into 100 times and stand in front of all the GL shops to monitor shop queue 24/7 everyday. HAHAHA Fucking idiot. You say which shop got queue I go down see. You say la. I dare to write an FR and say who I think is good. If bros try and no gd, I will kena flame, no need to worry. Open your mouth say something useful. Dun be a fucking sam ba po who never even try but lanjiao wei a lot. Fucking noob who don't know got something call telephone can call and book beforehand. You like to see queue so much go MRT station. There got a lot of queue for you to see.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:14 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
obviously promoter of this shop , all his posts no other shop girls
Another fucker with no FR and never call but lanjiao wei a lot. Please fuck off with your buddy to the mama stall and enjoy your $1.40 kopi. This forum is for people to call girl and write FR. You two fuckers never even call open your mouth for what? Go behind sit down please. No need you to be sammyboy policeman.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:27 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
who are the girls in 1649 and 2047 now? old batch girls still around?
Many of the old back balik kampung including Xiao Bu Dian. But Yuting and Xiao Xiao still around. The rest are new.
Old 03-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

This house my fave would be xiaoyu.

She’s available at $80 too.

A good bargain.

Her service and gfe is great, and the vibe she gives me is the same at retired xiaole from 2040 some years back ( not sure how many remember this girl).

Certainly a good submissive fuck.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Another fucker with no FR and never call but lanjiao wei a lot. Please fuck off with your buddy to the mama stall and enjoy your $1.40 kopi. This forum is for people to call girl and write FR. You two fuckers never even call open your mouth for what? Go behind sit down please. No need you to be sammyboy policeman.
what is the point of you promoting when your boss and yourself have such fucked up attitude? in the end you only have yourself to blame for poor business.
when other ppl promote girls at 1606 1608 or tommy shop i have no problem
because their bosses and are friendly the girls live up to some expectation, and their business improve as well.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:18 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
what is the point of you promoting when your boss and yourself have such fucked up attitude? in the end you only have yourself to blame for poor business.
when other ppl promote girls at 1606 1608 or tommy shop i have no problem
because their bosses and are friendly the girls live up to some expectation, and their business improve as well.
Talk so much still no girl to intro, right? Fucking lanjiao kia.

Noob, u are the one with a fucked up attitude. You got NO FR and NEVER EVEN TRY, you talk what? Talk shit. Do you know what is called bui paiseh? You are a fucking bastard and kopitiam Ah Soh.

We punters go GL is to fuck chiobu not give a fuck abt the OKT. Angpai will be angpai. Tommy gd or bad does not affect whether I call his girl at all. Only cheebye like you interested in OKT licking your ass.

Please join your buddy go MRT and watch queue. Knn I don't know you also superhero can see all the accounts of GL house know who got biz who don't have.

If you never try the girl, shut the fuck up and go kopitiam drink your $1.40 kopi. Got pay money $150 to try, go ahead comment and share your FR. All bros will be interested. If never try and got no FR, fuck off. Understand, bastard?

KOBAYASHI99, THANK YOU FOR TELLING EVERYONE ONLY 1606 AND 1608 (same boss hor so coincidence) can write FR. Cheebye kia, you pua kang. Fucking dog.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Miss chinese international geylang 2017 國際中華小姐競選

Although OKT Ah Seng is a MotherFucker but I do enjoy fucking his girls
Old 03-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Although OKT Ah Seng is a MotherFucker but I do enjoy fucking his girls
This one I do agree. There are always some gems here but no queue due to the reasons you mentioned above
Old 03-11-2017, 10:29 PM
SamSter

Thanks to Snr 大哥 BronzeGod and Unfit who know their stuff.

KOBAYAHSHI99, my elder brother is going to make a thread about you. He says you have been viciously going around this forum breaking the ricebowl of WL and attacking OKTs EXCEPT 1606 and 1608. You don't write any FR and your operation is to slam the WLs of other houses. You are really a stinking bastard. You have slammed around 20 houses and uncountable number of WLs.

Senior bros can click on his profile and see his whole history of previous posts all attacking WLs and OKTs except 1606 and 1608. The only WL from other houses he say good are those retired already. You are really fucked up to do this kind of dirty trick to attack WL. You and your clones all talk the same pattern, always mentioning how nice the 1606 OKT is. You are a bastard for being so underhand. Your game is up.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Miss chinese international geylang 2017 國際中華小姐競選

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This one I do agree. There are always some gems here but no queue due to the reasons you mentioned above
Just like I avoid Garrick and asked Uncle Hua for the girls

But as for Peter I got to terminate my business with him totally cos he is a Dirty Arrogant Pimp
Old 03-11-2017, 10:46 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Just like I avoid Garrick and asked Uncle Hua for the girls

But as for Peter I got to terminate my business with him totally cos he is a Dirty Arrogant Pimp
Bro Unfit, I don't believe. Your kukubird will always overrule. Just that now Peter don't have anyone suit your taste. Heeheehee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1