The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
So interesting this place. just now when in the girl`s room, heard the next room girl scolding a half naked banglah; u no money u come room for what? now open room u don·t pay money.
a moment ago at the railing, beside me a banglah was offering the girl 50 for Satu Jam, Dua kali.
The girl scold him jialat; Pukitiang was mentioned.
Haha....i really like this place, so much entertainment besides screwing.
I will be leaving tomorrow morning, i would say a big THANK YOU ALL Taikors n Bros especially Pom, dyelook n papercutz for making my trip so enjoyable.
This is common with the banglas .. I don't know why but they will just take the girl and only discuss price in the room .. haha .. kena fuck kau kau.

But when you are on the LEDs lights waiting area, cannot be too friendly with the Viets there is you plan to stand long time to look... due to no business, they will start to scold you and ask you to go back. Viet lane never used to be like that but as Pom said, they are learning bad traits from the PRCs.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Looks like those Vietcongs are learning fast from those PRC's. First they started short changing customers, then now refusing BBBJ which had been their cutting edge service tactics to storm and capture the PRC market share at ACE.

Well, what Pom had gethered that Vietcongs doing BBBJ are getting lesser or wiser to a certain extent.
Yea .. the good times ended a few years ago .. so sad for ACE as cheap cheongster haven. But there is always hope to look for a newcomer that have not been influenced by the regular WLs. I just need it to be good at BBBJ and have big boobs.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
there an alley selling street food further down the pawn shop opposite the traffic light of post office.. just walk straight down till you reach maybank & youll find the alley in the evening.. in the after the claypot chicken rice is also a must try..
Nice .. I will need to check this out as I did not know there was a makan alley nearby. I always thought the food area is below the flyover near ACE.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:

Forum part 2 of last night.

I went 10pm n found the hot Thai girl.
She saw my interest , came over n quoted 80. can speak simple english.
No hesitation n some chit chat on way to her room.
On close look , she`s look older. Told me 28 from Bangkok.
In the room , her attitude turn bad n asked for money first but i said pay later.
Tell me faster strip, want to fuck or not?
Felt like leaving but just carry on , newbie don-t wanna cause problems also her boobs very tempting.
There`s no shower in the room.
So get to bed n she start hj for few mins trying to get me hard w condom ready on her other hand, while i touch her fake 36 Ds.
she then capped my half lame little bro n started bj.
Her bj was ok but after 2mins ask me get up to mish position.
Applied ky n started pumping her slowly so i can last longer. The view was great except for her little stretch marks n fake moans.
After 10mins i finished.
She just pass me roll of tissue to settle myself before she went out of room to wash up.
Then i also wash up, went back n paid the 80.
Though bad attitude, i still got my satisfaction of screwing the hottest girl in ACE yesterday for 80.
Glad I did not have the chance to take her last Sunday. Good review. I have to avoid the Thais then...
Old 07-12-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

actually theres a viet in Ace by the name of Angel that gives good bbbj especially if you like 69 but i dont have her ctc already..

hopefully teddybear & penang taikor whale still have & can update if shes still working in Ace..
Old 08-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually theres a viet in Ace by the name of Angel that gives good bbbj especially if you like 69 but i dont have her ctc already..

hopefully teddybear & penang taikor whale still have & can update if shes still working in Ace..
Teddy Bear now only remembers Cuci Tunnel and what else would be erased from memory

Vietcongs: Camel and Mimi used to be superb BBBJ performers, but alas, they have gone to greener pastures liao.

PRC's that Pom knows of doing good BBBJ are Lilee and Ah Fern (to some, Yuan Yuan and Horse are also excellent BBBJ performers, but not to my fancy)

Sotong and Wildboar are not interested to do BBBJ although they have shapely bodies with nice boobs, so Pom normally don't recommend to cheongsters who are into BBBJ. Next time Wildboar contact will only be given to those who don't mind CBJ otherwise don't ask from Pom
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 08-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Wow .. there is still Viets doing BBBJ !

Can describe this Viet better ? I am still searching for a replacement for Linda
All the while i thought bbbj is the norm for Viets cause there are so many bbbj hottocs in Vietnam.
Sorry bro i did not get her name, she shoulder length hair, B+ boobs, maybe 1.55 height.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All the while i thought bbbj is the norm for Viets cause there are so many bbbj hottocs in Vietnam.
Sorry bro i did not get her name, she shoulder length hair, B+ boobs, maybe 1.55 height.
bro daty.. consider yourself lucky coz as i know most younger viets viets wont even do bbj coz they believe mouth is for eating only.. thats why i normally list viets 5th in my list..
Old 08-12-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro daty.. consider yourself lucky coz as i know most younger viets viets wont even do bbj coz they believe mouth is for eating only.. thats why i normally list viets 5th in my list..
Yes bro dyelook, i was indeed lucky never kenna conned by fake promises like taikor Pom said.
I don`t like girls too young, prefer the 22-25s for hope of bbbj n better service, near 30s still ok if face/body maintained well.
i also don`t mind a bbbj to completion without fj, but not easy to get a patient girl to do that. Even Vietnam hottocs usually hv 20-30mins time limit n girls start complaining after 10mins n start using more hand than mouth.
bro papercutz recommended some bbbj spa 30mins away by taxi, maybe i try when i return.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
No worries, my experience is visits don't mind bbbj.

Ive had only ONE ACE Viet so BJ. That was Saigon Yen, teddy bears ex fling.

Every other Viet i had does bbbj.

Angel, Sussan, Cindy, camel, mini...all give very good bbbj. Too bad not around anymore. My current Viet goto is Thanh...which also does bbbj.

My other non ACE viets also all do bbbj. Cbj is really rare.
I'm surprised too, because like Bro Daty said, it's very common for bbbj hoc tocs in Vietnam.

One must be pretty poor on hygiene for the girls to reject bbbj.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

you no same lah bro papercutz.. with your look dont say bbbj, ar also they do for you..
Old 09-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
No worries, my experience is visits don't mind bbbj.

Ive had only ONE ACE Viet so BJ. That was Saigon Yen, teddy bears ex fling.

Every other Viet i had does bbbj.

Angel, Sussan, Cindy, camel, mini...all give very good bbbj. Too bad not around anymore. My current Viet goto is Thanh...which also does bbbj.

My other non ACE viets also all do bbbj. Cbj is really rare.
I'm surprised too, because like Bro Daty said, it's very common for bbbj hoc tocs in Vietnam.

One must be pretty poor on hygiene for the girls to reject bbbj.
Look like i missed the boat n the good old times of ACE.
Thks Bro for introducing Thanh, she gave good service.
no amt discussed beforehand n i gave her 100.

Then afterwards when she recomended a her friend(older n more plump) to me, later the girl approched me also quote 100 n refuse to accept 80 so no go.

Then after Thanh saw me when i finished w another Viet, she asked me how much i give , i said 80 as the girl quote. Then she asked me i never give 100?
I told her i try to be nice to u but pls don't go n spread.
She said never spread, just asking only....
Other than this incident, Thanh is still a nice girl n i will look for her again.

In Vietnam the norm is know the charges n pay without asking.
Ask n u will be fleeced.
So sometimes it doesn`t pay to be kind.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look like i missed the boat n the good old times of ACE.

Yeah, you have missed the golden era of ACE when, there were more gems than elephants and dino for us cheongsters to choose and readily bonk

Before the dawn of civilization in ACE, the ACE building was originally designed and built as a service apartment type of hotel (the signage Richmore Hotel still not being removed from the top of the building yet) but it failed to take off and the apartments were individually bought and stayed by actual owners and their families, we could see many young kids and ah soh's taking the lifts during those days. The ground floor, 1st floor and 2nd floor were actually shop lots rented out to entrepreneurs selling electronic components (like transistors, resistors, PCB's, transformers, what-not's) thus it was renamed and rebranded as "Asia Centre for Electronics (ACE)" and the abbreviated name stuck till today, even though those electronic component shops collapsed and "bungkus" one by one due to reasons known to them; leaving 2 kopi-tiam's and a wantan mee store operating until 6 pm daily.

PRC's were the earliest to populate ACE and some operated from rented apartments located upstairs. PRC's were driven to ACE due to the taking over for construction of a new block of shop lots, of the piece of land where the original Peng Hwa Food court was located (a few blocks away) Thus, ACE cheonging activities, actually started in the original Peng Hwa location. Those days, the PRC's (80 % dino) went from table to table to sell "kwa chee" (melon seeds) with a pretext to offer their services. Those PRC thought that openly and straight forwardly asking those Ah Peks whether they wanted to fuck or calling a chicken would be awkward to their sales pitches, so "Do you want to buy kwa chee?" was the normal sales pitch (now changed to "Do you want a massage" in ACE)

With the demise of the Peng Hwa sanctuary, some PRC's moved to ACE and operated at the 1st floor kopi tiam's. Pom had one gem that looked like Sotong (tall, fair and C boobs and a sweet smiling face) called "Ah Ying" (those days Pom did not code them as animals, fishes and plants yet) but they did promote a healthy ecosystem in ACE. Soon, the impact of PRC activities caused many of the upstairs apartments went vacant, put up for sale or just being rented out to PRC's for operations. There was no organized protectionism then. Every one was on their own for their own safety. After several years, the apartments were completely taken over by Bangla workers and PRC WL's. Later an organization took over control of nearly all floors of apartments and operated them like dens (animal coding became appropriate). The kopi-tiam closed shop and was taken over by the present organization with that Botak China man as supervisor. The wantan mee store also went bungkus. The later arrival of Vietcongs (about 10 years ago) had drastically changed the landscape of ACE. Later on, "an unmarked but clear demarcation" was obvious to those usual cheongsters, clearly defining the Vietcong territories and the PRC sphere of influence.

Pom was one of those incumbent table and chair warmers at ACE and was priviledged enough to get to know the late Seng Seng (undisputed ACE Taikor Cheongster), Teddy Bear (lost inside the Cuci Tunnel), Shylook, Pi Pi Dyelook, Papercutz, mesohorny (now lost in the Philipines), Mistercity, Dargonfly (used to occasionally flying in to dip the ACE water), my sifu the late Professor Ookami who died from AIDS (Acute Income Deficiency Syndrome). we used to sit and chit chat till the wee hours of the mornings, and occasionally bonked a few PRC's and Vietcongs. We started to code good WL's in accordance to their characters, or the pronunciations of their names, we have: Wildboar (her name is Fang) Sotong (blur blur like a sotong) Camel (2 beautiful humps she carries) Mimi the mouse (her name is Mimi) Horse (likes to ride customers giving them a feeling of riding a horse) Pisau (Thai word for Big Sister who had gone too plumb for Pom to bonk thais Thai lady) Sailor Moon (looks like a Japanese JAV actress), Jade (a shapely PRC that like Helen of Troy, started a war among some of our heng dai (brothers) Elephant (Worse than a dino, and we also called her "low-sale reward" for those salesmen who will be rewarded FOC bonking the Elephant sponsored by the company for failing to achieve the set sales targets) Of course we also Vietcong gems like Susan, Saigon Yen, Angel, Tanh and Kimchi and others.

ACE is not like those days liao. Even with recent repainting, it does not attract back those gems that had left ACE for greener pastures.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 10-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Sorry for the lengthy post, just to update Daty911 with a little bit of history not a IMDB (I Made Daty911 Believes) kind of historical facts

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 10-12-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Thks taikor for the ACE history.
How i wish i was there to meet those gems.
And i read the 1st few forum pages, seems prices is remained same RM 80 for so many years.
In way price reduction due to the depreciation of the Ringgit.
At the railing, i managed to snap a pic of the Thai that give avg service n bad attitude. Avoid her bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1