The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChokDeeDee! View Post
Went on my first trip, solo to TG Balai 4-6th Dec. Thanks to the tips from bros here, especially Nescafe1981 and Beardbastard, the trip was a fine one for me. Apologies for not being able to join bro Nescafe1981 this weekend. Been to Batu many many years back and decided to venture into Balai alone this time round.
Bro,
Good FR.
I am unsure about the commission paid to the drivers in Balai. In Batam, it is about 300k for each cewek as told by OKTs and also personally witnessed by me in a few booking joints when the same ceweks were offered at 300k more to potential customers when accompanied by taxi driver or Gojek driver.
However, it seems that the drivers in Balai offer extra services like personalised tour, bargaining down the asking price, recommendation of villas and advice on the ceweks,....., etc.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
BTW, How much did U really pay him?
He asked for 100k, but I gave him a little extra since I see it as a long term kinda engagement. Value is in the eye of the beholder, just be careful not to disrupt the market's balance.

Last edited by ChokDeeDee!; 07-12-2018 at 11:19 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro,
Good FR.
I am unsure about the commission paid to the drivers in Balai. In Batam, it is about 300k for each cewek as told by OKTs and also personally witnessed by me in a few booking joints when the same ceweks were offered at 300k more to potential customers when accompanied by taxi driver or Gojek driver.
However, it seems that the drivers in Balai offer extra services like personalised tour, bargaining down the asking price, recommendation of villas and advice on the ceweks,....., etc.
Yeah, I checked his prices for bringing people around on personalised tours, its more pricey at SGD$30-80 per day since he spends all his time with his customers and earns no commission if there aren't any cewek or room bookings through him. Pretty experienced driver, 20 years in business according to him.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
a clean and honest FR.
Thanks bro, just a little bit of info sharing here for those thinking of planning their first trip alone. Can't find any open sharing of driver contacts here unless via PM and provided the kind bros are willing to share. Driver also mentioned Balai is relatively safe nowadays, as compared to years before.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

IIRC...
Maximillian hv in-house driver to pick you up at ferry terminal..
also can send to villa...
Old 08-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,
Good FR.
All My Trips Are Usually With Friends Of 3 - 6 People , Our Driver Will Book The Hotel And Fetch Us From Jetty To Hotel , Villas And Dinner ..... Most Of The Time We Gave S$ 50 - 80

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-12-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
All My Trips Are Usually With Friends Of 3 - 6 People , Our Driver Will Book The Hotel And Fetch Us From Jetty To Hotel , Villas And Dinner ..... Most Of The Time We Gave S$ 50 - 80
So rich...usually I give only 50 to 100k rupiah...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-12-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Wow, very generous indeed. Together with the commissions from the villas, the driver can make 1 to 1.5 juta per day as compared to an average of about 3 to 4 juta per month for other workers there.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
So rich...usually I give only 50 to 100k rupiah...:
Ok Lah ... The Last Time I Went With Another Friend I Only Gave Him S$ 20

Quote:
Wow, very generous indeed. Together with the commissions from the villas, the driver can make 1 to 1.5 juta per day as compared to an average of about 3 to 4 juta per month for other workers there.
Not Only That My Driver Also Got A Small Share For The New Hotel Besides The Jetty

Old 08-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
NoTaugeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TBK is ain't the same.
Arrived TBK by 1st ⛴ on Saturday 1st Dec with 2 2nd timer and seasoner. We engaged the same driver as last trip more than a yr ago. Due to a couple of malaysian ferries arrived before us, we have to skip our breakfast and proceeded straight to Villa.
Fast hand fast leg with empty stomach, we arrived Villa and its already flooded with fellow Mongers.
It didn't take long for us to pick our ceweks as subconsciously we knew it's weekend and the saying goes early bird catches the worms. 😂
And this bird is raring to go! We don't even complete the customary peek-a-boo every villa this time as ceweks were snapped fast and we also had to act swiftly. Only half the villa were covered by us.
I picked a 19 yr old namely Mai from Jawa Tengah syt but she dont looks her age at all.
We spent only around 20 minutes around villa.
We left to check in at Balai View that we booked through Agoda as it is cheaper. Surprisingly a chambermaid working there since I started to cheong TBK early 2000s, still recognized me.
We had lunch at Minang Jaya and buy toiletries at nearby shop. For the first time I tried Bandrek for the 1st time with honey and telur ayam kampung, a drink believed to increase testosterone level. I swear by it even it tastes really sucks but it really works for me and effective until night.
Mai arrived at arranged timing, but I m still engrossed watching UFC which normally televised live on Sunday. Mai sat near to me and play with my nipples, and the reaction of my woody woodpecker was abnormal. I reciprocated well playing with hers too. Her BBBJ suction was awesome, and I got her to BBBJ in several position to ensure I could see her face to clearly satisfying my lust, while myself stirring her G-spot to her ecstasy. She armed me with a durex CD and I started woody woodpeckering her in few SOP position. I have problem cumming with CD on, so I asked Mai to BBBJ me until CIM albeit I had to get my tool cleaned 1st as Mai requested.
We gather at one of my kakis room to drink and TCSS after the opening round. I am amazed that one of them already completed 2 rounds. Bloody Hell! He is almost 10yrs older than me.
After a couple of hours, we are back to our own room and bonked again before we planned for dinner.
We gathered at lobby and left to Silver River Seafood Restaurant. Foods were okay, nothing to shout about, not much variety to choose from and even dont serve Fried Rice or Fried Mee. So I unable to enjoy my fav Char Kway Teow with No Taugeh. Price, abit on a high side.
We went to Hotel Maxi Ktv to spend our night away. This place seems new to myself as before I stopped cheonging balai regularly around 7-8 years,Maxi only did had an open space Ktv and alot of hostess that could be tapao back with a right price.
After the Ktv session, we walked back to hotel and myself having the customary bonking session before sleep.
Awaken in the morning by Mai playing with my tool. Slowly guided her head to serve her breakfast that's waiting for her full glory. Best feeling ever, half awake and been blowed from a SYT half closed eyes.
Mai left after shower and asked if I am going back today. She really wants to stay but I got other plan for the day. From last time, usually I don't take cewek for 2 nights. I prefer chop chye lol.
That day we bought some oleh oleh to bring home and one of us had massage and Bekam done. It only cost him $30 and it's done in his room. Also received some valuable health tips from the male masseur.
Only 1 of us rtf a cewek that day. He was the only one who still regular to TBK after been introduced by me 9 years ago.
TBK is ain't the same like last time and it felt strange seeing shops/rukos closed by 1200hr and been told that mostly Sunday it's been like that since.
We had our dinner at Andrew's Kitchen, and it was the best seafood dinner I ever had in TBK. It is located along the Massage Parlour area, opposite a mosque. Alot of varieties and the price was quite cheap for a feast we had. I highly recommend, and its a Seafood Gem.
We slept quite early after packing our bags and brief meeting pertaining our next trip to Angeles City, Philippines. (Tickets been bought, the next day after we arrived home. Lol)
Wake up early and walk down to have Mee Lendir opposite Gabion Hotel for breakfast.
We left Balai View and took a 1100hr Ferry back home. We share the same ride with some of cheongsters. A group of 6 with one of them wearing a white frame spec, and a group of 3 with a Liverpool jersey. Hi if all of you are samsters here and reading this.
*Balai View previously Rasa Sayang hotel with no lift at all. When I saw the staircase it rekindles me of climbing the staircase when I m drunk as a lord to my 4th floor nest. Look up at my profile pic, if any seasoned cheongsters will know that it's Rasa Sayang massage poster at level 2 previously. I peeled it of when I m drunk that time.lol ciao!
Old 08-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=NoTaugeh;18114180]TBK is ain't the same.
Arrived TBK by 1st ⛴ on Saturday 1st Dec with 2 2nd timer and seasoner. We engaged the same driver as last trip more than a yr ago. Due to a couple of malaysian ferries arrived before us, we have to skip our breakfast and proceeded straight to Villa.
Fast hand fast leg with empty stomach, we arrived Villa and its already flooded with fellow Mongers.
It didn't take long for us to pick our ceweks as subconsciously we knew it's weekend and the saying goes early bird catches the worms. 😂 /QUOTE]

Fantastic FR, thanks.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Wake up early and walk down to have Mee Lendir opposite Gabion Hotel for breakfast.
We left Balai View and took a 1100hr Ferry back home. We share the same ride with some of cheongsters. A group of 6 with one of them wearing a white frame spec, and a group of 3 with a Liverpool jersey. Hi if all of you are samsters here and reading this.
*Balai View previously Rasa Sayang hotel with no lift at all. When I saw the staircase it rekindles me of climbing the staircase when I m drunk as a lord to my 4th floor nest. Look up at my profile pic, if any seasoned cheongsters will know that it's Rasa Sayang massage poster at level 2 previously. I peeled it of when I m drunk that time.lol ciao

{edited by mod - no reason quote entire forum}!
Full marks for this FR if i was the moderator. keep going dude.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 09-12-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Good fr must support. Upz notaugeh!

Thank you
Old 10-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
TBK.
We had our dinner at Andrew's Kitchen, and it was the best seafood dinner I ever had in TBK. It is located along the Massage Parlour area, opposite a mosque. Alot of varieties and the price was quite cheap for a feast we had. I highly recommend, and its a Seafood Gem.
when!
any dish worth recommending?
Old 10-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
TBK is ain't the same.
Arrived TBK by 1st ⛴ on Saturday 1st Dec with 2 2nd timer and seasoner.

*Balai View previously Rasa Sayang hotel with no lift at all. When I saw the staircase it rekindles me of climbing the staircase when I m drunk as a lord to my 4th floor nest. Look up at my profile pic, if any seasoned cheongsters will know that it's Rasa Sayang massage poster at level 2 previously. I peeled it of when I m drunk that time.lol ciao!
Upz You Bro

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1