The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
wow... thanks !!! luckily happen to work this weekend... anyway hear zhizhi leaving soon
Termination of service on coming Wednesday
Old 16-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Termination of service on coming Wednesday
she already no French.. wonder NOW her service will drop?
Old 16-11-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
she already no French.. wonder NOW her service will drop?
ROD mood liao lor
Old 16-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
ROD mood liao lor
than better don't waste money ..
Old 16-11-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
than better don't waste money ..
She is busy with her regulars FareWell Bonk
Old 16-11-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is busy with her regulars FareWell Bonk
I trid her twice only.. should consider not her regular
Old 29-11-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
last week 5 new girls started work, so far tried one of the prettiest one

name - ah may

small built and very slim
fair skin with a sexy mole on the left lips

accomodating to foreplay

but very rushy in her bj and catbath , practically no service.

during fj, keep asking me to hurry up.

finished whole deed in 30mins and not even massage.

dont waste money on her.

her pussy is so loose - no grip at all.
Strange but I my experiences with her are totally different. Her bj is always quite long and I thought her pussy is more on the tight side (I actually feel more sensation in her vs other girls). In my opinion, she's quite a gem: pretty face, nice petite body (slim with natural b cup boobs) and hardworking. Good WLs like her are hard to come by these days. For that reason, I make it a point to always tip her.
Old 02-12-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Had a very good experience with KiKi today. She provided GFE & bbbj was great with wet suction & accommodating to my requests. Love her fairly smooth skin, even though her tits are enhanced but they're ample soft to play with(totally high end product ), not forgetting her lovely cute pussy!
Old 12-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Strange but I my experiences with her are totally different. Her bj is always quite long and I thought her pussy is more on the tight side (I actually feel more sensation in her vs other girls). In my opinion, she's quite a gem: pretty face, nice petite body (slim with natural b cup boobs) and hardworking. Good WLs like her are hard to come by these days. For that reason, I make it a point to always tip her.
Have any bro’s upped Ah May recently? Am conflicted by the conflicting FRs. Don’t feel like going in blind...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 12-01-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Have any bro’s upped Ah May recently? Am conflicted by the conflicting FRs. Don’t feel like going in blind...
Pretty girl we have to give but no take buddy

Let the penis take it’s (inter)course
Old 12-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
go and try for yourself. She may be your meat !!
Old 12-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pretty girl we have to give but no take buddy

Let the penis take it’s (inter)course
i take SS anytime...not pretty to me. Too skinny too
Old 12-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Oreh View Post
Had a very good experience with KiKi today. She provided GFE & bbbj was great with wet suction & accommodating to my requests. Love her fairly smooth skin, even though her tits are enhanced but they're ample soft to play with(totally high end product ), not forgetting her lovely cute pussy!
She has my stamp of approval . she is my go to after Yumi left in 1606
Old 12-01-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i take SS anytime...not pretty to me. Too skinny too
SS is pretty without makeup

Damn cute with glasses
Old 04-02-2019, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don't have to think too much, just let your little brother lead the way If you ask me, I would just say that I've RTFed many times already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1