The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The media now thinks it is Thomas Muller. But highly unlikely that Bayern will give up their crown jewel after losing Schweinsteiger. The Cavani scenario seems more likely if rumours of Di Maria to PSG are true.
Lacazette is the man.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 22-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The media now thinks it is Thomas Muller. But highly unlikely that Bayern will give up their crown jewel after losing Schweinsteiger. The Cavani scenario seems more likely if rumours of Di Maria to PSG are true.
It is a striker the media has never associated Man Utd with.
Cavani and Muller have been written about many times.
Old 23-07-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
It is a striker the media has never associated Man Utd with.
Cavani and Muller have been written about many times.
Bookies make it 5-1 that it may be Ibra!
Old 02-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

It will be interesting to see how Falcao fares for Chelsea.

Stay tune for Community Shield tonite!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-08-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am hoping that the man would be Bale.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
?.. hoping that the man would be Bale.
Rumour mill had LVG 2X bidding gbp100 for Bale. Unsure if he's that worth the mullah.

New kit

Old 04-08-2015, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

The Pedro rumours are gathering steam again. I'd rather have 4 x Pedro for 100M.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 04-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
The Pedro rumours are gathering steam again. I'd rather have 4 x Pedro for 100M.
Your wish might come true over next 48hrs. If the rumour mill's right

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-pedro-6187558
Old 04-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Your wish might come true over next 48hrs. If the rumour mill's right...
Well my wish is 4 x Pedro, which is impossible....

But ok, I'll settle for one.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-08-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33816902

Quote:
Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea will not play against Tottenham on Saturday as he continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid.

New signing Sergio Romero is likely to start the Premier League season-opener.

Angel Di Maria has written an open letter to United supporters, following his £44.3m move to Paris St-Germain.

Red Devils winger Ashley Young has signed a new deal until 2018, with the option of a further year.

New signing Bastian Schweinsteiger will not play against Spurs, with Van Gaal saying he lacks match fitness.

Argentina defender Marcos Rojo is also not expected to start against Spurs.
Doesn't look promising for our 1st match...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 08-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33816902

Doesn't look promising for our 1st match...
Nonetheless....will still watch.
It's an early match. 7.45PM SG Time.
Im excited about Depay. Hope he starts.

After 3 months of starvation, EPL is back again.

Old 08-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Nonetheless....will still watch.
It's an early match. 7.45PM SG Time.
Im excited about Depay. Hope he starts.

After 3 months of starvation, EPL is back again.
Hope MANU FTW 2-1!
So early I'm still outside celebrating SG50 lor...

Old 08-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Own goal is better than no goal...
MANU FTW!

Old 09-08-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Own goal is better than no goal...
MANU FTW!
Happy we start off with a win. But the worrying part is there's not much improvement comparing last season.
Not much penetrative play.

Depay.....i expect bigger things....but not much spark.
Rooney.....is he getting old?
Blind.....fail badly as LB.
The 2 new signings....with too long surname i too lazy to type.....pretty ordinary.

Darmian....this one is my MOTM. Very confident n composed.
Romero....started off like schoolboy...but regain composure with a few good saves at the last part.
Herrera....his vision n position is no question....why LVG didnt put him on earlier?
Smalling....another composed performance. I like the way he play....no bells n whistle...just old fashion defending as CB.

Is it time to give some leg work to Chicharito? He is one of my fav player.

Old 09-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Certainly the team does not deserve the 3 points.

Terrible performance on Home ground and Tottenham played really well.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1