The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
itchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritchyitchy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Voluptuous D Cupper ML with Incredibly High GFE!

Can share contact pls?
I've got facial lady contact with special to trade..
Old 17-04-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
kenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pm me pls thanks
Old 17-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hardstick123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share contact thanks!
Old 17-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share ty
Old 17-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
CryingFreeMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact pls? Ty
Old 18-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Pm ctc pls
Old 18-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Johnnyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share with me plssssssss
Old 18-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
sambalsotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can share pls?
Old 18-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
jackdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please share!!!
Old 18-04-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
afey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

could you kindly share the contact and location, thanks bro.
Old 19-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
DirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirtyDuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, care to share ctc please. Thanks
Old 19-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Don't mind sharing contact?
Old 19-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!

Hi bro care to share ur gem. Cheers.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I have almost forgotten about this ML I tried months ago until she sent me a wechat message recently. This one I did not share earlier as it was intended to be kept as a “safe box gem” not to be thrown around and boast about. The encounter also preluded what was a few whirlwind months of development leading to the wild goose chase of red herrings. That is why I did not share earlier.

I remembered there were 2 MLs I tried before there, but I shall just share 1 of them here because the other one’s service is quite limited, although she also boasts a pair of natural C+/D boobs and also because she just went back to China recently.

Note: this place was vaguely discussed in this section before but I somehow was unable to find it anymore.

The environment
Location: 6/10 this is a quite sleepy part of a neighbourhood area transiting between HDB estates and landed housing. A lot of vehicle traffic but very minimal human traffic. Drivers may have a hard time looking for car park. Public transport commuters will have a hard time getting there as there are no MRT stations near the area. The stretch of shops is just so out of place. The only plus point is that the location is sort of discreet. Highly unlikely you will bump into someone you know.

Room: 7/10 quite spacious with portable shower cubicle. Room is big enough to accommodate 2 massage tables with small room left to maneuver. The room is not really old but it gives a pretty old feel about it.

The ML
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 7.5/10 not bad looking. Confirm will not reject. She is doe-eyed and a slightly sharp nose bridge. Shoulder length hair. Individual facial features look good but combined together looks pleasant only.
Boobs: 9/10 Any pair of natural Ds (34D to be exact. Checked her bra label before) would always score high with me. They are considered perky for boobs of this magnitude. Nicely shaped and very supple when you grope and squeeze them. Pinkish brown nipples but not the most suckable ones. If you play with them for a while, they will be erected and hardened.
Figure: 8/10 she is a full figured lady. Curves at all the right places. For those who have tried my “over the top value for money natural D cupper” ML, this lady is like one size smaller version. Her body has the right balance of tightness and flabbiness. According to her, her body was much tighter in the past.
Complexion: 9/10 fair creamy type of skin complexion, flawless facial complexion too.

The service
Massage: 7/10 She did put in effort but her skills are not at pro level. She did not use any oil or asked if I wanted to use, which was something new to me.
Foreplay/catbath: 9/10 She is damn good at this! While massaging, she had intentional brushes at my dick head. When massage was completed, she used her nails to lightly scratch all over my back and my legs. Very kinky and sensually done. She then made another move I rarely encounter… taking off her top and sliding her body all over my back with her bra on. Did so with light kisses too. She likes to be hugged and she has another move where she would request you to hug her from behind.
Service: 8/10 here is the part where I will make it a bit vague because I get a sensing that the limit she could go varies with different customers. All I could say is, some of her reactions to what I did was so real, it looked like she was acting. It almost felt like she intended to act but realised she was unable to do so and her real emotions let loose. Overall, looking at her facial expression was pure joy. She is also one of the very rare girls who convulses and trembles when she is aroused.
Attitude: 8/10 nice and friendly, easy to negotiate.
GFE: 12/10 I think she has potential to KC bros, given her superb and responsive expressions. And I also find her to be a very forthcoming lady, which I am sure many bros like. She makes you feel like she really needs you.

Damage: $50 + special (market rate varies. Some people think $80 for BM is acceptable, while others may feel $100 is still ok)

My criteria for sharing this time will be very hard to meet. Will only share with bros whom I know well and have exchanged information before. And who I am sharing with will be entirely at my discretion. That means, high pointers not guaranteed contact, let alone zero pointers. I have intentionally set this criteria to protect the girl and the place. If you can refresh my memory on what we have exchanged before would be better.

Now you may be thinking, since this is a safe box gem, why am I sharing it out? Will share the reason if you qualify for her contact.
Bro pls share I pm u Liao
Old 20-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

hello bro,
hopefully you can share this contact with me
has been awhile since I last went for a massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1