The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 9
sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!sukamto is one of the Best!
Re: Old style HCs

I think the closest to the old styled theme would be the old youth
Old 26-03-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Take 5, n grand hc,
Run by ipoh auntie,
Old style reno at counter
Locker also old style ,like kiong siak
Old 26-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 17
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
There was a HC along East Coast Road with bath tub attached in every room and the ML will bath you before the massage.

Balmoral Plaza B1 use to have them in VIP room too.
Cabana Spa?
Old 30-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

For me is yoko from youth then move to take 5 & vivian from bugis then move to lava. These 2 are legendary. Think I last saw them in 2010, really curious how they are doing now..
Old 26-04-2018, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros,

Anyone know a similar HC like the old Balmoral basement where it had nice sauna and can massage after. Please PM.

Would greatly appreciate it
Old 28-04-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Pay more, those up market spas hv steam ,n suana room
Old 29-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better
any bro can pm existing HC location
Old 29-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Pay more, those up market spas hv steam ,n suana room
Bro any spa you know have sauna and steam? And can have extra service?
I have a few good massage contacts that can FJ for wxchange
Old 23-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Is lee kai building still got a hc?
Middle rd
went up today but no more steam and sauna so cannot sit at lounge area relax,watch TV and at the same time reccee also as the gals either have to come to the pantry area to get drinks or after finishing dispose the towels at the back.Good old days are gone
Old 24-08-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Very sad that they are forced to remove the steam, sauna. It used to be my favorite hidding place. You can still watch tv and relax at the sofa there lah. Just that no more steam, sauna.
Old 24-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
Very sad that they are forced to remove the steam, sauna. It used to be my favorite hidding place. You can still watch tv and relax at the sofa there lah. Just that no more steam, sauna.
I see, good feedback bro. Is the entry fees at the counter the same as previous times: $40+ for 45mins facial service?

Heard that Chris had left. Mind to share some angpai over there? You may pm me, thank you
Old 24-08-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
jimmi2306 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerdhr View Post
Tropical Health Centre - i think it was like on the 8th Floor , Pacific Plaza where Studebakers also used to be.... ...

Miss the ambiance and big plush rooms

This one and Windsor at Orchard Hotel shopping centre really set the standards at that time 😀
Old 24-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 17
electricdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectricdreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Glad that brothers have shared and recalled the good old days - sigh.....those were the days which would not be back.....reminds me of a song - those were the days my friend...we thought they'll never end...we sing and dance, forever and a day...
Old 05-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Old style HCs

Bugis HC. Fortune Center. Legendary place!
Old 05-10-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Bugis HC. Fortune Center. Legendary place!
Memories of my first cheonging place.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1