The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Greetings from chilly london!

Wish all my paki and brown brothers a happy new year (except for susubesar)!
Old 02-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Tekki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros!

Happy new year!

I'll be in Jakarta from the 17-21 of this month. Does anyone know of OKT that I can ring up for a callgirl?

Cheers!
Old 02-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.M View Post
local? Pls do not spoil the market bro. As for overnite ,2-2.5mil. U can get it chearper at CJs or Bats at 1-1.5mil for overnite.
came back from jkt in Sep, had an overnight for just 1.5m. stayed from 11pm until 7am next day. so happened she had her blood test that day. while chatting, her previous blood test the month before was also in her wallet. she was dumping papers away from her bag after my first shot. nevertheless, she is late 30s but with a body of a 20s with tender natural boobs, not fake.

haha.... and so.... second round i continued to bang with rubber, pulled out, took off the rubber n shoved it back inside her. she was looking at me do that and didn't protest a single bit. in fact, she got even louder and God knows what got into her, she must have let me pumped 4 to 5 shots inside her that night.

dangerous stuff not recommended for all but, still remembered how she cum so easily when i am at the verge of blasting off. i think she's really sensitive to that split second before a man fires off and she will climax.

so.... agreed. nothing more than 2m for overnight. one OKT there tried to pull a fast one on me and quoted 4m for 12midnight to 4am.... i tell him go fly kite.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Control9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers and sisters,
Planning a trip to jarkata end of feb.
This is my first solo trip ever and hope it will be a good solo wild sex trip.
Im always a bangkok person
I am age 21 with fit body.
But i cant speak their language at all..
Im okay with call girl and going to club and hunt.
As this is mh first time , i hope u guys can guide me.
Where to stay
How their sex industry works
Nightlife
Or even bros that want to go together with me.
Budget about 100 to 500 sgd a night
Prefer those indo chinese also
Old 04-01-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
sunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
which jakarta golf course got beautiful n sexy caddies?
Plenty Bro. Bogor area is quite famous for that. PSP, Sentul Highlands, Rainbow Hills, Rancamaya and Bogor Raya have eye candies at the pro shop, restaurants and the courses.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

sunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Niang View Post
Going to Bogor next week for golf.

Any bros can recommend happy ending massage, short time or pick up
from pubs or even caddies from golf courses.
Thanks for any direction on places and rates..
Happy ending massages are in Jakarta. The clubs' in-house masseuses take quite a bit of effort to up. Execution usually at the nearby hotels.

Some PSP caddies can negotiate, but usually not on the first encounter.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control9191 View Post
Hi brothers and sisters,
Planning a trip to jarkata end of feb.
This is my first solo trip ever and hope it will be a good solo wild sex trip.
Im always a bangkok person
I am age 21 with fit body.
But i cant speak their language at all..
Im okay with call girl and going to club and hunt.
As this is mh first time , i hope u guys can guide me.
Where to stay
How their sex industry works
Nightlife
Or even bros that want to go together with me.
Budget about 100 to 500 sgd a night
Prefer those indo chinese also
21 can go and pick girls at clubs at Kemang. Splurge on a bottle (around 1-1.5 mil) then pick the eye candies there. They are usually students there.
Try NuChina, Dronk, SF, Hangover.
Go in, pay the first drink fee (take glass, not bottle), feel the crowd and find target. If no target hop to other clubs. They are walking distance from each other.
Once target spotted, move over to share table then order bottle and offer to share. Once drunk, easier to negotiate.
BEWARE of guy friends who'll try to fleece you.
NEVER leave your drink, can get spiked
Some will ask you to buy drugs, be careful with that.

Another place for pick up is X2 club at Plaza Senayan, take the lift near the carpark to 4th floor. The RnB club upstairs got some local Chinese. Difficult to pick up but if you're yandao enough and smooth talker, maybe.
Another option is Blowfish at Gatot Subroto (I forgot the name of the building), this is the party joint for those rich kids. Can try to pick up if you're yandao and smooth talker but play carefully, some are daughters of super rich families with bodyguards.
Another spot is SCBD, can try Potato Head and Fable.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylow67 View Post
21 can go and pick girls at clubs at Kemang.
Another place for pick up is X2 club at Plaza Senayan, take the lift near the carpark to 4th floor. .
These places are more to Central n South, which are at the high end side. Unless TS stays somewhere near this location, I would prefer West side (Central to West). No doubt, class is lower.

Based on TS's age, I think he can hunt the gals at Golden Crown. If TS want to visit shooting range, I would suggest Travel Hotel at Mangga Besar. Live Band inside with hundreds of gals to choose. Do the business in the room on top floor and cost you abt 50SGD.

Any places you go, extra carefull for drug related issues. If I am not mistaken, about 2 weeks ago, one entertainment place was caught red handed selling drug in liquid form. In mineral water bottle.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

bro Sunny,

your nick sounds very very familiar to me.. I think I met you before, years ago.. know you from other web.

I might be wrong.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
These places are more to Central n South, which are at the high end side. Unless TS stays somewhere near this location, I would prefer West side (Central to West). No doubt, class is lower.

Based on TS's age, I think he can hunt the gals at Golden Crown. If TS want to visit shooting range, I would suggest Travel Hotel at Mangga Besar. Live Band inside with hundreds of gals to choose. Do the business in the room on top floor and cost you abt 50SGD.

Any places you go, extra carefull for drug related issues. If I am not mistaken, about 2 weeks ago, one entertainment place was caught red handed selling drug in liquid form. In mineral water bottle.
http://jakartaglobe.id/news/bnn-unco...remains-large/

Jakarta. The National Narcotics Agency, or BNN, uncovered a laboratory producing crystal methamphetamine and ecstasy at discotheque MG Club International in West Jakarta on Sunday (17/12).

Five people, all of them Indonesians, have been arrested. The authorities are still searching for the owner of the club.

BNN discovered the laboratory on the second and fourth floor of the club on Jalan Tubagus Angke, after raiding it on Sunday morning, BNN drug eradication chief Arman Depari said on Monday, as quoted by BeritaSatu.com.

"The five are suspected ecstasy and sabu [methamphetamine] dealers," Arman said.

They are: Wastam (43), Ferdiansyah (23), Dedi Wahyudi (40), Mislah (45) and Fadly (45).

During the raid, investigators found chemicals to produce the narcotics. BNN did not mention the amount of drugs found at the scene.

According to Arman, 120 of the club's visitors – 80 men and 40 women – need to undergo rehabilitation.

Jakarta Deputy Governor Sandiaga Uno promised to punish the club. The city administration can revoke its permits.

"Not only will it be shut down, with its permits revoked, there will be a criminal proceeding," Sandiaga said on Monday at the City Hall.

Also on Monday, National Police chief Gen. Tito Karnavian said there can be an increased demand for drugs in the year-end season, therefore the police will conduct special operation "Nila" to cut the supply of narcotics.

Additional reporting by Aichi Halik and Farouk Arnaz.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 05-01-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

MG Disco. In-house meth production

Crown can be a good pick up joint but i have no patience waiting for the girls to finish getting high spinning their head before proceeding with the transaction. Can be 4 hours!

Quote:

Old 05-01-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Possible Bro. I'm a very old timer. Old furniture in this kind of world.
PM me and we can chat. Or if you still had my contact, just contact me directly.

Quote:
bro Sunny,

your nick sounds very very familiar to me.. I think I met you before, years ago.. know you from other web.

I might be wrong.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro to intro okt for incall girls? going for business trip soon.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fling4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylow67 View Post
Going to Jakarta at the end of Jan for work, golf and happiness.
If any Bros intending to join in, do pm me.
1 thing: please don't be fussy
If can play golf, do join in and try out their wondeful courses and mingle with the beautiful & sexy caddies.
I'm going on 31st Jan for 2 nights of fun, friends are going for golf but I prefer to spend my time in the city solo! If anyone know some okt that can provide model girls / party girls, please do pm me, greatly appreciated, first trip to Jakarta
Old 13-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sibeisteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Classic yesterday for 2 rounds
Entrance at L5 is 40k. still there even if you choose a girl. The girls are back to the sofas! Choices are there but the quality somehow not as good as before. Mami told me the girls not as much as before due to Operation. Still the good old classic.

Btw what is the difference between L3 and L5. Looks the same to me!
Missing Alexis pool games, thinking of 1001...what are the charges? Seems like not much reports on it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1