The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i was in jkt recently, horrible jam (as usual) lol, couldn't tahan so i decided to go up to Rancamaya to relax for a couple of days instead.

nice place, though certain areas can surely be improved, (i'm gonna skip the usual boring part) so i booked an hour of oil massage session at the country/golf club, n one cute mbak was assigned to me.

she brought me up to the room (small n no shower), asked me to undress while she stood there n watched...lol could be very intimidating for newbie cheongster, massage was ok (i am not a fan of hard massage anyway).

i was trying to break the ice, chitchat a bit, mostly in "you ask i answer" mode...until i asked whether she was fasting, then the conversation got a little more interesting.

she answered "depending", my 2ic antenna started to vibrate (ah ha wat she meant by that lol), i played along...pretending didn't understand what she meant by that.

cut the story short, she said that many bapak use golf as the convenient excuse for coming here for a massage (ah ha gotcha). I asked her how much, she said depending on wat i wanted, she said everything could be arranged, kinky!

I tested the water 1st, i asked how much for hj n she replied up to me, ok lo i said 100k...to which she replied "don't have mister", 200k i said...she replied "don't hv mister", NB by this time my carrot head chopper alert started to sound, i asked her "ok berapa donk?"...she replied 500k normally for hj with clothes on. "WTF your hand made of gold siboh" said my mind, so i told her "ok!", unfortunately my small head overruled the big one lol.

total bill was 800k (massage+hj+tip)...around S$80-85, slightly "cheaper" than in sg.

*surely will tio labelled by TC2
Hi bro,
Why go to bogor for a happy ending???
But very good FR...
For that kind of money, can go to Travel hotel and get 2 session plus tips...

My humble two cents.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
total bill was 800k (massage+hj+tip)...around S$80-85, slightly "cheaper" than in sg.

Hahaha you're already mentally prepared to be labeled as American Style Spender/Tipper!
Old 01-06-2017, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
i i asked her "ok berapa donk?"...she replied 500k normally for hj with clothes on. "WTF your hand made of gold siboh" said my mind, so i told her "ok!" , unfortunately my small head overruled the big one lol.
Bro, sad to hear you can't control your small head for a mere HJ at this level of experience. I feel many massage place quote crazy prices for extra service because as your balls literally in girl's hand when they negotiate. My rule of thumb for extra 'tip' is 200k-HJ, 500k-FJ, usually the massuse willing to accept around that in most places if you can negotiate properly. Like Donald Trump, you have to be willing to walk away from a deal to negotiate get a fair price.
Old 01-06-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lucky I can control my dick whenever I am offered an expensive HJ... maybe I am a stingy man or I do not feel the pleasure of having a HJ, a BJ will be better...
Old 01-06-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lucky I can control my dick whenever I am offered an expensive HJ... maybe I am a stingy man or I do not feel the pleasure of having a HJ, a BJ will be better...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha you're already mentally prepared to be labeled as American Style Spender/Tipper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Bro, sad to hear you can't control your small head for a mere HJ at this level of experience. I feel many massage place quote crazy prices for extra service because as your balls literally in girl's hand when they negotiate. My rule of thumb for extra 'tip' is 200k-HJ, 500k-FJ, usually the massuse willing to accept around that in most places if you can negotiate properly. Like Donald Trump, you have to be willing to walk away from a deal to negotiate get a fair price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Why go to bogor for a happy ending???
But very good FR...
For that kind of money, can go to Travel hotel and get 2 session plus tips...

My humble two cents.
haha actually no intention to release but as one bro mentioned, when balls already in her hand LL will also say "ok" 的, wat a small head lol

she obviously got spoiled by the rich bapaks liao, but at least she was cute n "fair" skinned type lol

i also like to get blown, who doesn't lol, i m guessing it would be 750k for bj n 1mil for fj. NB lucky my small head could still think n opted only for hj

*thanks bro lost99 n aakumu for the tips
Old 01-06-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha actually no intention to release but as one bro mentioned, when balls already in her hand LL will also say "ok" 的, wat a small head lol

she obviously got spoiled by the rich bapaks liao, but at least she was cute n "fair" skinned type lol

i also like to get blown, who doesn't lol, i m guessing it would be 750k for bj n 1mil for fj. NB lucky my small head could still think n opted only for hj

Hi bro,
Talking about massage at golf, there is a course bogor golf club where there are ABG nice massage tip reasonable...

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 01-06-2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Talking about massage at golf, there is a course bogor golf club where there are ABG nice massage tip reasonable...

My humble two cents.
thx bro, will chk with u again when i go jkt next time
Old 01-06-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Quote:

Quote:
I tested the water 1st, i asked how much for hj n she replied up to me
She already said price is up to you.
Ayo if you extra spray and ask how much for spesial then of course the masseuse will ask for more lah!
Market rates in massage places that allow spesial is 100-300-500 excluding facility + massage fee.

Not say I'm an expert but because I was lucky as my local Indo friend showed me the ropes.
He told me the masseuse will know the market rates so don't need even have to ask.
Just say what spesial you want can liao.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
She already said price is up to you.
Ayo if you extra spray and ask how much for spesial then of course the masseuse will ask for more lah!
Market rates in massage places that allow spesial is 100-300-500 excluding facility + massage fee.

Not say I'm an expert but because I was lucky as my local Indo friend showed me the ropes.
He told me the masseuse will know the market rates so don't need even have to ask.
Just say what spesial you want can liao.
aiyo อ่านดีๆเลยคุณพี่, what is the TC2's term for someone who nvr read properly/thoroughly?

i said 100 she answered "no have", even 200-300 also "no have". she mentioned "here is country/golf club" so indirectly she was implying that normal market rate couldn't be applied here. if i no extra spray later i ended up in lock-up for anyhow spraying on the mbak how?

hihi nvrmind lah, considered it as charity during fasting month so that mbak can buy more gifts for her family
Old 02-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
aiyo อ่านดีๆเลยคุณพี่, what is the TC2's term for someone who nvr read properly/thoroughly?

i said 100 she answered "no have", even 200-300 also "no have". she mentioned "here is country/golf club" so indirectly she was implying that normal market rate couldn't be applied here. if i no extra spray later i ended up in lock-up for anyhow spraying on the mbak how?

hihi nvrmind lah, considered it as charity during fasting month so that mbak can buy more gifts for her family
Hi bro,
Agree with you....
Golf club imply that it is a place where people do their back doors dealing...
So she knows when people comes for a massage, the customers have lots of easy money....so she can ask for a killing...
Golf course is different in Indonesia compare to Singapore....lah...
In Singapore, is for people to play golf, while talking about business as a side dish....
In Indonesia, people conclude the business deal with a big AngPow while talking business as a side dish.....so why the massage charge a different rate, for their services...hahahaha....

My humble two cent.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Your response should have been: "then extra tips for you, no have" and wait a few min for her to break and give in. You need to act tough and like you don't care, take it or leave it. These masseuse make most of their $ off tips and 99% rather just make 200-300k instead of risk nothing.

But not to beat this issue to death, if you wanna avoid ripoff do your research before you enter to know the proper prices, or even ask the desk staff or attendant (can give small tip) what the normal prices should be. When you walk into these places randomly and knowingly subject yourself to their strongarm tactics with their balls in your hands, you lose the right to complain about it afterwards.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Arrow Jakarta Massage

Quote:

Got read lah.

Cewek open what price then we just take it meh?
Think you need to use Donald Trump's "Art Of The Deal" negotiating skills.
Old 02-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro,
Be careful, not to complain too much, or else Trump bos here with bitch slap u to high heaven....

My humble two cents.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

haha thanks for all the replies bros, like in thailand thread...the crowd here is also tough

if only there was premium "gandeng tangan" servis di jakarta...
Old 03-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha thanks for all the replies bros, like in thailand thread...the crowd here is also tough

if only there was premium "gandeng tangan" servis di jakarta...
Hi bro,
Are you sure you want "gandeng tangan" servis............later have AGENTssss come to offer....

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1