The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 8
iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold
Losing mood on FL session

Does every FL session must be done in a fast way? Like they took off their clothes and start to pump even the men haven fulling stand? Is that any different from raping a girl instead of making love?
Damm hate those feeling when you can't fulling stand on fast mode then need to process the job and yet wasted the money and time, endup lost mood for that hours..
Old 09-01-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Losing mood on FL session

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicecube View Post
Does every FL session must be done in a fast way? Like they took off their clothes and start to pump even the men haven fulling stand? Is that any different from raping a girl instead of making love?
Damm hate those feeling when you can't fulling stand on fast mode then need to process the job and yet wasted the money and time, endup lost mood for that hours..
LOL what kind of FL do you go for ?

You get what you pay for I suppose

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 09-01-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

iicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to beholdiicecube is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post

From one of dome 2, I told her haven ready still wanna stick her ass to me and I told her still in rubber band mode how to pump?
Then she give me a kind of face and make me keep losing the mood to raise for the sesion.
I not blaming her for the rush but not all guys are trained in commando course also.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, same here. I'm more like the kinda of guy needs to cultivate mood, to build up feeling... I cannot turn the fuck-mode on just like that.

My solution is: to avoid the chickens in FL Dome 2, as they expect the costumers to shoot fast and leave -- I can't do this. I go more frequent for the chickens of massage. I will see if the mood is right, if it is, just top up some money to fuck, else I still got a massage and an hour of companionship.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From one of dome 2, I told her haven ready still wanna stick her ass to me and I told her still in rubber band mode how to pump?
Then she give me a kind of face and make me keep losing the mood to raise for the sesion.
I not blaming her for the rush but not all guys are trained in commando course also.
If you insist on FL Dome 2, you might wanna try those who offer 2-shoot per hour. They are not in hurry, as they have already allocated one full hour for you. You can talk, eat, sleep, ... within that hour and wait for the mood to arrive.

BTW, this shit happens only in Singapore. These chickens are not supervised by any OKT -- thanks to the blueboys for retiring the local OKTs. If you go call chicken in PRC, anything goes wrong you can always complain to the OKT. In general, you would expect much better treatment calling chicken in PRC than in Singapore.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
If you insist on FL Dome 2, you might wanna try those who offer 2-shoot per hour. They are not in hurry, as they have already allocated one full hour for you. You can talk, eat, sleep, ... within that hour and wait for the mood to arrive.

BTW, this shit happens only in Singapore. These chickens are not supervised by any OKT -- thanks to the blueboys for retiring the local OKTs. If you go call chicken in PRC, anything goes wrong you can always complain to the OKT. In general, you would expect much better treatment calling chicken in PRC than in Singapore.
Actually i much more interested in trying on siam-bu FL but none of them is in northeast area which i kinda tired of traveling to central or very east area.
That why PRC got show location which is kinda easy for me to pick the better location i want.
Actually haven met any senior Bros out here can recommend any on dome 1 at the moment so no choice have to pick PRC.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually i much more interested in trying on siam-bu FL but none of them is in northeast area which i kinda tired of traveling to central or very east area.
That why PRC got show location which is kinda easy for me to pick the better location i want.
Actually haven met any senior Bros out here can recommend any on dome 1 at the moment so no choice have to pick PRC.
You like Thai chickens? Yes, I do agree they have much better attitude, but I don't know why: most of them got dental braces installed to their teeth... this is quite a turn-off to me. When they give me BBBJ, I feel like putting my penis into a grinding machine.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
You like Thai chickens? Yes, I do agree they have much better attitude, but I don't know why: most of them got dental braces installed to their teeth... this is quite a turn-off to me. When they give me BBBJ, I feel like putting my penis into a grinding machine.
Heard ton of cases siam-bu like much better attitude than PRC but just no chance to get them unless i need to travel to east area for them.
I dont think siam bu FL operate like PRC style which in different location which we can choose?

For the braces part i think they wanna to make their white teeth look nice and they tend to look after more on their appearance. lol
Old 09-01-2018, 07:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

BTW, this shit happens only in Singapore. These chickens are not supervised by any OKT -- thanks to the blueboys for retiring the local OKTs.
Governments are elected to make the lives of citizens better. However in Singapore the converse is true. It is the only place where the electorate is made to suffer in exchange for the vote.

Strangely the populace seems to enjoy this process as the same government is returned to power at every election.

The Singapore government has destroyed the once thriving local scene by removing quality control from the equation. All the OKTs here operate remotely from outside of Singapore. The WL and her Turtle head never meet face to face because to do so would mean risking a long stay in the slammer.

I look forward to the day a far more enlightened approach is taken towards the world's oldest profession.

NZ is a shining example of how things should be done. Prostitution is legal in NZ and anyone can set up a brothel and advertise freely in any medium. Working girls can also operate from home and are allowed to put up signage to advertise their presence.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-01-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I look forward to the day a far more enlightened approach is taken towards the world's oldest profession.
Hardly that good old days will appear, now wanna find a good bonk also need to find like needle in the sea..
All like training in Vietnam war which hiding underground and worry to reveal themself like that..
But still thinking PRC FL are the dare warrior left in sinkie.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Selling sex legally in New Zealand

In terms of attitudes towards prostitution, New Zealand and Europe are almost as diametrically opposed as they are in geography. Kiwis have opted for wholesale liberalisation of the sex trade, while Europeans are increasingly restricting it.

Does the New Zealand liberal approach provide a model or a warning? Henri Astier looks at its prostitution industry six years after decriminalisation, in the first of two articles.

When "Sophie", a medical worker from Christchurch, fell behind on her mortgage payments last year, she found that her job was not paying enough. Her only option was a temporary career change: she became a prostitute.
"I needed money fast so I didn't lose my house," she explains.

A soft-spoken 30-something with a shy smile, Sophie does not look like the stereotypical scarlet woman, even in the low-cut dress she wears at work.

She does not feel like one either. "I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I'm a vegetarian," she says, adding that she had qualms about her new job.

But the city centre parlour she joined - basically a pub with a sitting area at the front and bedrooms at the back - was not the drug-fuelled dive she had imagined.

"All the women here are lovely," she says. "We spend a lot of time sitting and talking. I'll stick it out a bit longer."

Good money

Some might question the morality of Sophie's choice, but legally it cannot be faulted.

Since the Prostitution Reform Act of 2003, brothels have been allowed to operate more or less freely.

I make twice what I was earning in retail - it's by far the most gratifying work I've ever had
"Lucy"
Sex workers have the same rights as everyone else. In the eyes of New Zealand's law, the oldest profession is just like any other.

This policy stands in marked contrast to Europe. In 1999 Sweden criminalised the purchase of sex services, and several countries are introducing similar laws in an attempt to combat trafficking.

Ask New Zealand sex workers what they think of Swedish-style strictures, and the response is overwhelmingly negative.

"Whether you're prosecuting the men or the girls, you're still prosecuting the business," says "Lucy", 23, from Wellington.

Lucy works in Bon Ton, an exclusive establishment in the capital where an hour-long session costs NZ$400 (£140; $200). She says the reform has given her the opportunity to work for a legitimate business in a safe environment.

"I make twice what I was earning in retail. I am appreciated by customers and my boss. I can work whenever I want to - it's by far the most gratifying work I've ever had," she says.

Legal rights

Lucy's manager, Sarah, also believes criminalising clients would be a disaster for the industry and put the girls at risk.

Bedroom at Bon Ton, a Wellington brothel.
Bon Ton caters to gentlemen who want to be "pampered in every way"
"This would scare away the quality customers," she says. "We would be left with the dangerous sort. The nasty men won't go away."

Bon Ton - which thrives on "quality customers" like lawyers and civil servants - certainly looks like an ideal showcase for New Zealand-style liberalisation.

The bedrooms look like luxury suites, the upstairs office looks like - well... an office, and the workers say they are treated with respect.

Sarah insists she has zero tolerance for abuse and will back the girls even if they refuse a client. "I can't force a woman to have sex," she says.

As she speaks another girl appears at the door, draped in a towel. "Myah" looks at the work ahead, and realises that a client who often insists on having oral sex without a condom wants to see her.

"I don't want him," Myah says. "No problem," Sarah replies. "I'll tell him you're not available."

NZ PROSTITUTION REFORM ACT
  • Brothels allowed to operate
  • Up to four prostitutes can set up collective as equal partners
  • Advertising sale of sex legalised
  • Brothels require certificate and registration by court
  • Sex work subject to normal employment and health and safety standards

Myah is not afraid to turn down work. Her health is at stake, and the law requires a condom for any commercial sex act. "It is my legal right to make that demand," she says.

But are the benefits from legalisation confined to high-end businesses like Bon Ton?

According to Catherine Healy of the New Zealand Prostitutes Collective (NZPC), better and safer working practices are now the norm.

Across the industry, she says, women are now aware of their rights and exploitative brothel owners are becoming marginalised as a result of the reform.

"Sex workers say: I can work across town," she says. "The dynamic has altered."

Anna Reed, who was a sex worker in Christchurch for 23 years and is now NZPC's local spokesperson, agrees that exploitative practices have become rare.

"Owners used to demand huge fines for being late. They used to hire and fire workers without reason." But now, she says, "girls feel more able to stand up for themselves".

Limited change

Another key benefit of decriminalisation, according to Ms Healy, is a sea change in relations with the police: "If you're the one committing a crime, you won't ask the police for help."

Catherine Healy
Advocate Catherine Healy says the law has empowered sex workers
Now, Ms Healy says, the girls find law enforcement officials are on their side.

This idea was borne out by a parliamentary report last year, which gave a positive assessment of the reform. It said prostitutes were more likely to report violence to police, and officers were treating their complaints seriously.

Some brothel operators, however, are not so sure the reform has made a big difference.

Bon Ton owner Jennifer - who got into the sex business after decriminalisation - says some old-style establishments are still exploiting people. "This is still an industry in transition," she says.

Monique, who ran brothels before 2003 and now owns Capri, a "Gentleman's club and garden bar" in Christchurch, also plays down the impact of the reform - but for the opposite reason.

She says relations with police were good even when bordellos operated illegally. And then, as now, exploitation of girls was never widespread, Monique adds.

"We now have a fat, legal agreement with the workers but they are treated the same."

Suspicions

A sure sign that New Zealand's sex trade has not been entirely revolutionised is that society still frowns on it.

Last year a teacher was sacked when it was learnt that she occasionally - and perfectly legally - moonlighted as a prostitute.

We get so pissed off when politicians portray us as victims

Many sex workers keep a regular part-time job to avoid leaving suspicious gaps on their CVs.

They tell only trusted friends about their main activity. None of the working prostitutes and madams interviewed for this report was ready to give their real names.

Brothels may be legal but most New Zealanders prefer not to live next to one.

Bon Ton never mentions an address in its adverts - only a phone number. In Christchurch operators had to fight a proposed zoning law that would have kept them out of most areas.

But the overwhelming majority in the business feels huge progress was made when the industry emerged from the shadow.

Anna Reed says she loved working as a prostitute - "I had sex, money and men!" - and resents enduring cliches about a job no-one in her right mind could willingly embrace.

"We get so pissed off when politicians portray us as victims," she says.

"It's important to blow down the stereotypes about sex workers - particularly that of the poor girl who is coerced into doing it."
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-01-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

The problem lay on the Asia and western mindset and behaviour that wrote on their head..
As sinkie they are alway those ghost like to do something that gain then credit by reporting all over news stated that they saw something unbelievable at ease thing happen in their mind, that why our sinkie red zone already slowly becoming a ghost area like GL for godsake..
Till all okt got to place their products in apartment and condo area which another issue for us to explore..
Old 09-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post

Wait.... I thought what TS mentioned is the norm?
Old 09-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Rodontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yeah, same here. I'm more like the kinda of guy needs to cultivate mood, to build up feeling... I cannot turn the fuck-mode on just like that.

My solution is: to avoid the chickens in FL Dome 2, as they expect the costumers to shoot fast and leave -- I can't do this. I go more frequent for the chickens of massage. I will see if the mood is right, if it is, just top up some money to fuck, else I still got a massage and an hour of companionship.
Damn turned off by those kind of attitude. How to instant erection without mood cultivation? Like that I might as well DIY.
Old 09-01-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
cobo is a Helpful and Caring Samstercobo is a Helpful and Caring Samstercobo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For the FL she is trying to improve her productivity . By making the customer come faster she can have more customer .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1