The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Yup. I care about date and time more thsn who. And i book early so if they dont reply i move on. But i tried to book her twice with no luck. Other popular ones i also can book with my number so i dont think its blacklisted.
Change target lah. When she first came, was very good. Now a days, I think her business too good already, that even her ex-regulars she will play out at last second saying that she didn't confirm, even thou timing already given by her, she will give some lanpa excuse say her phone died of no battery immediately after she gave the timing.

So ya, battery die, but still managed to accept booking from another customer mysteriously at same time slot. Maybe operate by pigeon mail.

There's more than a few better ones than her. Consult blue's recent listing for a few decent choices.
Old 26-04-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Change target lah. When she first came, was very good. Now a days, I think her business too good already, that even her ex-regulars she will play out at last second saying that she didn't confirm, even thou timing already given by her, she will give some lanpa excuse say her phone died of no battery immediately after she gave the timing.

So ya, battery die, but still managed to accept booking from another customer mysteriously at same time slot. Maybe operate by pigeon mail.

There's more than a few better ones than her. Consult blue's recent listing for a few decent choices.
Thanks for advise. I am planning to try tian Niu or Adele next anyway.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone know if momo is taking new customers? No reply when i send
I would say u are lucky she din reply. Better to not confirm booking so you can move on than to confirm booking then get played out. Have been played out by her a couple of times liao Damn DL. Now is not she blacklist me but I blacklist her le. Doesn't even inform you until I txt her to confirm slot on the day but only reply Damn late to say cancel so you Don have enough lead time to find someone else.

Last edited by jgosh80; 26-04-2018 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Misspellings
Old 26-04-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
I would say u are lucky she din reply. Better to not confirm booking so you can move on than to confirm booking then get played out. Have been played out by her a couple of times liao Damn DL. Now is not she blacklist me but I blacklist her le. Doesn't even inform you until I txt her to confirm slot on the day but only reply Damn late to say cancel so you Don travel enough lead time to find someone else.
She has thrown a few times airplane on me a few times too. Like suggest a timing to me and I said okay. Then afterwards stay silence until the booking is up and i am left bone dry.
Old 26-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
She has thrown a few times airplane on me a few times too. Like suggest a timing to me and I said okay. Then afterwards stay silence until the booking is up and i am left bone dry.
For me it was different, 1st time she reply saying its her rest day. Then try again 3 days later and she reply the same. So i just moved on and book another ML.
Old 26-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering if your chinese not that good, how do u communicate well with the ML? Do u mix in english with chinese? Will the conversation become awkward if u can’t portray your thoughts in chinese?
Old 26-04-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Iamexploring1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried her b4?

https://sglonelyguys.net/sara-massage/
Old 26-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ris2099 View Post
For me it was different, 1st time she reply saying its her rest day. Then try again 3 days later and she reply the same. So i just moved on and book another ML.
Guys.. izzit that bad? Been wanting to try momo.
Old 26-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

had anyone tried her?

Old 26-04-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Old 26-04-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. So many bad reviews for momo now.

For bros that tried adele and tian niu. Any preference on which is better?
Old 26-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow. So many bad reviews for momo now.

For bros that tried adele and tian niu. Any preference on which is better?
like plastic MILF with better skill , go for Adele.

like youth vitality and GFE , go for Tian Niu
Old 26-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 14
anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!anime83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
Guys.. izzit that bad? Been wanting to try momo.
NO issue for me. Tried her countless times.. maybe I am lucky As with other APs receiving hundreds of SMSes daily, really need patience and take long time or even no reply sometimes.. Just move onto others if this is the case. Still 1 of my favourites. Despite the negative comments I believe she still has a large pool of regulars and super regulars..

May get zap but I don't give a damn about points. Cheers

Last edited by anime83; 26-04-2018 at 02:01 PM. Reason: typo
Old 26-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
NO issue for me. Tried her countless times.. maybe I am lucky As with other APs receiving hundreds of SMSes daily, really need patience and take long time or even no reply sometimes.. Just move onto others if this is the case. Still 1 of my favourites. Despite the negative comments I believe she still has a large pool of regulars and super regulars..

May get zap but I don't give a damn about points. Cheers

I agree w/ u bro, if can’t book just find another. There are so many MLs out there. You might even find your own gem to patronize & sink your hard earned $$ into.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kongket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thermophil View Post
Hey bro visited her today and she said her Jie Mei went back already I think she meant Laura
Last week she said her big sis would be back in two weeks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1