The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old 24-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaodidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi hatyai 大哥,planning a trip to hatyai in mid may and hope you guys can help with some queries.
Last trip to hatyai I went was in August 2017. We went to kiss garden home lounge and was quoted by the mamasan 4300 / 5300 / 6500 for LT. Just wondering if the prices are still the same or it has changed?

Also the mamasan said that only the 4300 baht girls with you to chit chat @ 200 baht an hour, the other category girls cannot. Only can take for LT or ST. The mamasan was quite impatient with us (maybe we asked too many question or got big boss coming later) so in the end we did not pick. End up going to the farm next day but of course quality is not as good (cheaper ma)
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
semreh has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodidi View Post
Hi hatyai 大哥,planning a trip to hatyai in mid may and hope you guys can help with some queries.
Last trip to hatyai I went was in August 2017. We went to kiss garden home lounge and was quoted by the mamasan 4300 / 5300 / 6500 for LT. Just wondering if the prices are still the same or it has changed?

Also the mamasan said that only the 4300 baht girls with you to chit chat @ 200 baht an hour, the other category girls cannot. Only can take for LT or ST. The mamasan was quite impatient with us (maybe we asked too many question or got big boss coming later) so in the end we did not pick. End up going to the farm next day but of course quality is not as good (cheaper ma)
Where's your fr?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pioneering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I am here at hatyai now. Garden home lounge is 4200 and 5500. Went early yesterday at 7pm, stock is okay, but not really that amazing. Well at least you get Thai girls there and not Lao.
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaodidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneering View Post
I am here at hatyai now. Garden home lounge is 4200 and 5500. Went early yesterday at 7pm, stock is okay, but not really that amazing. Well at least you get Thai girls there and not Lao.
Thanks for the info pioneering. At least can budget my trip better now. Yup, quality not amazing but at least still can find some gems there. Donít really care whether they are Lao Myanmar or Thai. Pretty and donít chut pattern like leaving in the middle of the night can liao. 😬.
Will provide a detail FR when I visit in mid May. Planning to visit The Dome at hansa jb. Heard itís expensive, but saw the videos and the girls are hawt!
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pioneering deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the info pioneering. At least can budget my trip better now. Yup, quality not amazing but at least still can find some gems there. Donít really care whether they are Lao Myanmar or Thai. Pretty and donít chut pattern like leaving in the middle of the night can liao. 😬.
Will provide a detail FR when I visit in mid May. Planning to visit The Dome at hansa jb. Heard itís expensive, but saw the videos and the girls are hawt!
Went to Dome (at Hansa JB hotel) last night, they open at 9pm. Bought the membership for 2 bottles of black label for 5000 baht (free flow of mixer and ice). According to the waitor (the bottles can be kept without expiry date).

The club is small. Just maybe 15 tables in total.

The model girls are hot (super models look and figure, all silicon breasts) and they do go naked on stage (covering their nipples with star sticker). There are two types of girls here normal looking PR and models. There are about 15 models and 5 PR girls.

Most girls here are pushy. Flowers are 150baht each and they always push for 5 flower one time (750 baht). But you can always tell them to just give 2 flowers instead of the whole bunch.

Got tired of the pushiness and the real good looking ones did not approach me, I went off early. You may have better luck when the girls are more drunk.

Next went to Forte (next to sakura hotel), the girls here are less hot (you can prolly get better looking girls in KL flower hanging place). Again very pushy. The Ladies drink is at 150 baht each. And they keep pressuring you to buy and buy again every 10 to 15 minutes. Beer tower is at 1500 baht but they will charge you 170 baht extra for the ice and snack.

I would suggest if you want to go flower hanging place go to Hello Bangkok in Dannok, its cheaper, more girls and the girl standard better than in Hatyai.

Dome is prolly the only worthwhile place to go in Hatyai compared to Dannok due to the very hot models going naked on stage.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal