The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 03:59 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodidi View Post
Hi hatyai 大哥,planning a trip to hatyai in mid may and hope you guys can help with some queries.
Last trip to hatyai I went was in August 2017. We went to kiss garden home lounge and was quoted by the mamasan 4300 / 5300 / 6500 for LT. Just wondering if the prices are still the same or it has changed?

Also the mamasan said that only the 4300 baht girls with you to chit chat @ 200 baht an hour, the other category girls cannot. Only can take for LT or ST. The mamasan was quite impatient with us (maybe we asked too many question or got big boss coming later) so in the end we did not pick. End up going to the farm next day but of course quality is not as good (cheaper ma)
Where's your fr?
Old 25-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hi hatyai 大哥,planning a trip to hatyai in mid may and hope you guys can help with some queries.
Last trip to hatyai I went was in August 2017. We went to kiss garden home lounge and was quoted by the mamasan 4300 / 5300 / 6500 for LT. Just wondering if the prices are still the same or it has changed?

Also the mamasan said that only the 4300 baht girls with you to chit chat @ 200 baht an hour, the other category girls cannot. Only can take for LT or ST. The mamasan was quite impatient with us (maybe we asked too many question or got big boss coming later) so in the end we did not pick. End up going to the farm next day but of course quality is not as good (cheaper ma)
I am here at hatyai now. Garden home lounge is 4200 and 5500. Went early yesterday at 7pm, stock is okay, but not really that amazing. Well at least you get Thai girls there and not Lao.
Old 25-04-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaodidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneering View Post
I am here at hatyai now. Garden home lounge is 4200 and 5500. Went early yesterday at 7pm, stock is okay, but not really that amazing. Well at least you get Thai girls there and not Lao.
Thanks for the info pioneering. At least can budget my trip better now. Yup, quality not amazing but at least still can find some gems there. Don’t really care whether they are Lao Myanmar or Thai. Pretty and don’t chut pattern like leaving in the middle of the night can liao. 😬.
Will provide a detail FR when I visit in mid May. Planning to visit The Dome at hansa jb. Heard it’s expensive, but saw the videos and the girls are hawt!
Old 25-04-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

pioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpioneering is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info pioneering. At least can budget my trip better now. Yup, quality not amazing but at least still can find some gems there. Don’t really care whether they are Lao Myanmar or Thai. Pretty and don’t chut pattern like leaving in the middle of the night can liao. 😬.
Will provide a detail FR when I visit in mid May. Planning to visit The Dome at hansa jb. Heard it’s expensive, but saw the videos and the girls are hawt!
Went to Dome (at Hansa JB hotel) last night, they open at 9pm. Bought the membership for 2 bottles of black label for 5000 baht (free flow of mixer and ice). According to the waitor (the bottles can be kept without expiry date).

The club is small. Just maybe 15 tables in total.

The model girls are hot (super models look and figure, all silicon breasts) and they do go naked on stage (covering their nipples with star sticker). There are two types of girls here normal looking PR and models. There are about 15 models and 5 PR girls.

Most girls here are pushy. Flowers are 150baht each and they always push for 5 flower one time (750 baht). But you can always tell them to just give 2 flowers instead of the whole bunch.

Got tired of the pushiness and the real good looking ones did not approach me, I went off early. You may have better luck when the girls are more drunk.

Next went to Forte (next to sakura hotel), the girls here are less hot (you can prolly get better looking girls in KL flower hanging place). Again very pushy. The Ladies drink is at 150 baht each. And they keep pressuring you to buy and buy again every 10 to 15 minutes. Beer tower is at 1500 baht but they will charge you 170 baht extra for the ice and snack.

I would suggest if you want to go flower hanging place go to Hello Bangkok in Dannok, its cheaper, more girls and the girl standard better than in Hatyai.

Dome is prolly the only worthwhile place to go in Hatyai compared to Dannok due to the very hot models going naked on stage.
Old 27-04-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneering View Post
Went to Dome (at Hansa JB hotel) last night, they open at 9pm. Bought the membership for 2 bottles of black label for 5000 baht......

The model girls are hot (super models look and figure, all silicon breasts) and they do go naked on stage......

Most girls here are pushy. Flowers are 150baht each and they always push for 5 flower one time (750 baht)......

I would suggest if you want to go flower hanging place go to Hello Bangkok in Dannok, its cheaper, more girls and the girl standard better than in Hatyai.

Dome is prolly the only worthwhile place to go in Hatyai compared to Dannok due to the very hot models going naked on stage.
So bloody expensive and hot puyings so pushy.

You never been to Fortune and Winners in Danok. It's cheapo there to pay for flowers and booze. Can see naked puyings but may not be as hot as the ladies in Dome.There are a few gems in these two Thai agogos, can squeeze boops, dfk, raba raba and keep your fingers busy. Hello Bangkok is ok when the ladies go into the swimming pool, naked or in bikinis.
Old 28-04-2018, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
So bloody expensive and hot puyings so pushy.

You never been to Fortune and Winners in Danok. It's cheapo there to pay for flowers and booze. Can see naked puyings but may not be as hot as the ladies in Dome.There are a few gems in these two Thai agogos, can squeeze boops, dfk, raba raba and keep your fingers busy. Hello Bangkok is ok when the ladies go into the swimming pool, naked or in bikinis.
Yeah been to both Winners and Fortune at Dannok. Both have a few girls only and not really hot. Winners is better than Fortune with 3 girls at acceptable range during the 3 nights i visited there. Fortune is all dinosaurs.
Beer big bottles is 200 baht, flower and ladies drinks is at 100 baht each at both place. Girls are pushy as well but at least you can just buy 1 flower or 1 or 2 of the diluted tequila (basically water) each time.

Update report on Dome, went there 2nd night, had great fun there. Paid 300 baht extra for the sofa area (semi private since they have some sort of bead curtain). Keep buying flowers and drinks for two of the hottest girls there and it was a crazy night with the 2 girls, lap dancing boob squeezing, fingering, dfk, girls lesbian action, french kiss, boob and ass licking. So if you have deep pockets and ready to spend, it could be a lot of fun (providing you get the right girl(s)).
Old 02-05-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkblueice View Post
As promised here are my 3 days 2 nights escape to Hatyai.

Friday 2nd March to Sunday 4th March 2018.

Friday 2nd March 2018:

Arrived at 9 AM local time, my friend tired havent sleep since last night due so we tried our luck checking in at Lee Garden Plaza hotel, surprisingly allowed to check-in that early.

C

Thank you for reading

Interesting trip. You really spent time documenting.
where is Yaya? I couldn't find it in google map.

where do to bed with the girl? hotel room or what?
Old 05-05-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!

Hi All SBF Bros & Sis,

Just wanna to say 'Good Nite' to all of U.

Although I just joined today, however I'm not new to SBF.

Heng, Ong, Huat 2018 to all.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxinger View Post
Interesting trip. You really spent time documenting.
where is Yaya? I couldn't find it in google map.

where do to bed with the girl? hotel room or what?

You just ask Tuk Tuk or motorsai to bring you to Yaya Booking Girl, they will surely know, this is because they will get comission if you booking the girl.

If the girls at Yaya not to your liking, dont worry the Tuk Tuk / Motorsai will bring you to at least 5 other shops.

In general, motorsai is cheaper, before you start hunting, negotiate the price with the Tuk Tuk / Motorsai first.

To answer your 2nd question, yes bring the girl to your own hotel room, when you booking the girl, the mamasan/papasan will ask your hotel name and room number to be sent to you later.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
alansmith is Cool - loads of Potential

This there any clubing at Hatyai about Same as onxy Bkk? Tks
Old 08-05-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
alansmith is Cool - loads of Potential

Is there any spa which got hot pool at Hatyai hotel?
Any clubbing in Hatyai about same an Bkk onxy?
Old 15-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be there on 24 may till 28 may. Any brother going too??? Can hang out around as this is my virgin trip there. Another bro will be joining me from 26 onwards
Old 17-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xiaodidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arrived at hatyai yesterday and went for a tour at the farm around 4pm. Due to the late timing, left with all pork chops so didn’t choose

Went to lounge at kiss garden home after dinner and booked a ktv room.
1500 baht for medium room not inclusive of drinks. 3700 baht for a bottle of black label with free flow mixers/ice and 2300 if just bottle only.

The girls as mentioned by bro pioneering are 4300 LT and 5500 LT.
Choose a fair skinned girl for 5500 LT and the mummy there mentioned that we have to buy 2 LD at 350 baht. The mummy also said that if we book the girl before 930pm it’s 7500 and only after 930pm it’s 5500. As we went at 9pm, she charges us 5500.
One thing bad about these girls are they will leave next morning around 6-7am. As I was too drunk yesterday night to do the deed, the girl woke me up at 5am to fuck before leaving at 6am. Damn tiring. Service is average at best and very mechanical.

Today went to the farm again at 12pm and manage to find a Burmese girl for LT 3000. Will be going to the Dome tonight and will provide an FR in the future.
Old 18-05-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Will be there on 24 may till 28 may. Any brother going too??? Can hang out around as this is my virgin trip there. Another bro will be joining me from 26 onwards
It low peak period , there should be more selection of girls . you can follow pinkblueice guide for your first day . Good for you check the girls out .
A tip : if you still want the girl u choose the first day , tell her you want “continue” before 9am (thats for farm girls the others i dont know)
Old 18-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammare View Post
It low peak period , there should be more selection of girls . you can follow pinkblueice guide for your first day . Good for you check the girls out .
A tip : if you still want the girl u choose the first day , tell her you want “continue” before 9am (thats for farm girls the others i dont know)

Thanks... BTW what is puyings??? LT meaning they stay will u till the next morning???? If u pay 3500 baht at the farm or 5500 baht at the garden home means what??? The girls acc till next morning????

Any bro going within 24-28 MAY?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1