The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

I happened to walk pass the house and was opened yesterday.
Old 16-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tiko_ahpek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this one sounds not too bad, shall go look see look see one of these days. heard from my friends that hang around geylang (those drinking old tiko ah peks!) about it too
Old 16-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bugrimmar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(this is long. there's a summary though at the bottom of the post)

After reading this I set off there immediately and took a look. Since I've only been in the country for two weeks (I'm Spanish) I got lost in the deep part of the streets while various pimps and girls tried their hand in grabbing me to their brothel. One was almost successful as she grabbed my crotch while i was walking.. and she was hot as hell. Good thing I kept my resolve. I want cleanliness above all and I always have this perception that the girls who pick up from the road aren't clean. dunno.

Btw is it actually legal to get a girl from the street like that?

Anyway when I got to the place I was immediately impressed. Unlike the other places it is well lighted and the interior actually looks like a decent hotel. The thing that sold me over was the enthusiasm and accommodating attitude of the mama-san. Upon seeing me she stood up (even if she's crippled in one leg) and smiled at me widely. As I'm a foreigner I knew she might hustle me for a higher price.. good thing I was smart enough to act like I'm a regular.

So she asked the girls to line up in front of me. Right away I saw this hot model-like girl with the best complexion I'd ever seen.. but some dude came in and snatched her away from me. Figures. Must be a VIP customer (coz he was being massaged and served drinks the moment he went in).

In the end I settled for a girl named Na-Na for two specific reasons: one being she was new (only two days in the service) and two being that she was tall.. like at least 5'9". And I like that coz I'm a 6 foot guy. She wore a red dress and had one of the prettiest smiles I had ever seen. So we went to room 9...

Right away she was all business. Since she was new she was kinda rushing. I speak some halting Chinese so I told her to slow down and let me do the work. We frenched for a good ten minutes (god damn she can kiss) while we took each other's clothes off slowly. I prefer things slow. She's extremely friendly as well and willing to do what pleases the man most. Though we could hardly understand each other I could really feel a connection was made.

One of the things I admired about her was her sense of hygiene very well displayed in the shower. She went behind me and soaped my entire body with her left hand while rubbing my dick with her right. Her hands are really soft and gentle. I insisted on soaping her myself and giving her the exact same service she was giving me.. which she liked very much (she liked it enough to make me cum three times.. more on that later)

All the while we were frenching like crazy. I guess she enjoys it somehow along with the many compliments I showered her with (trust me it makes them horny if you sound sincere).

She got down to business and gave me a blowjob like I've never had before. The way she attacks the balls and scrotum is out of this world (though it might turn off some people coz its rather direct). After that she put on the condom with her mouth (that was hot) and would stare directly into my eyes as I pounded into her. We explored many different positions (which she would always make a sound of surprise to when I carry her to it.. cute) and careless whispers made it even hotter.

I came hard inside her and then I decided to do her a favor. She looked like she was horny from all the kissing (trust me) and so i fingered the hell out of her with my special technique.. and she actually came. I know this because I have a scar on my upper back now from the nails she dug into me. Anyway I love the way she moans.. it sounds so natural (it probably was).

After that sexy moaning I was already erect again and she gave me another blowjob. It was cute the way she said I shouldn't cum in her mouth (coz we couldn't understand each other she just mimicked an explosion, pointed to her mouth, and said "no"). After another bout with her amazing tongue I was exhausted.

So she gave me a massage right there, which was decent but nothing professional. She may need some more training in that area. But i felt relaxed. At the end of it I was hard again (lol).

When she saw it she told me I'm a bad boy and looked at me mischievously like I've just taken cookies without permission. We frenched again and she slowly slid down to my dick and gave me another blowjob.. god she's good. After that we lay down together, completely spent, like a couple. I actually felt like she was my ex-girlfriend.

So all in all I can tell you guys one thing: it really pays to be nice to a prostitute. The better you treat her, the better the service you get.

The whole thing cost me 150 with a 10 dollar tip (I would've given more but I was cleaned out). We showered again after and she showed her emphasis on hygiene again by gargling some listerine and even offering me some too. That was classy in my book.

Summary: (i know that's a long read)

Girl: Na-na. 150 dollars = 1 hour

1.) Cum 3 times.
2.) Passionate love making.
3.) Good blowjobs. Amazing tongue.
4.) Cheery and friendly.
5.) Game for pretty much any position.
6.) Massage needs work.
7.) Very hygienic.
8.) Tall. Long legs. Pretty smile.

If ever you guys pick her, please be nice to her and treat her well. That goes to all the working girls you ever hook up with.

Thanks for reading. I hope this helps you guys find a great lay.
Old 16-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

After reading this I set off there immediately and took a look. Since I've only been in the country for two weeks (I'm Spanish) I got lost in the deep part of the streets while various pimps and girls tried their hand in grabbing me to their brothel. One was almost successful as she grabbed my crotch while i was walking.. and she was hot as hell. Good thing I kept my resolve. I want cleanliness above all and I always have this perception that the girls who pick up from the road aren't clean. dunno.

Btw is it actually legal to get a girl from the street like that?

Anyway when I got to the place I was immediately impressed. Unlike the other places it is well lighted and the interior actually looks like a decent hotel. The thing that sold me over was the enthusiasm and accommodating attitude of the mama-san. Upon seeing me she stood up (even if she's crippled in one leg) and smiled at me widely. As I'm a foreigner I knew she might hustle me for a higher price.. good thing I was smart enough to act like I'm a regular.

So she asked the girls to line up in front of me. Right away I saw this hot model-like girl with the best complexion I'd ever seen.. but some dude came in and snatched her away from me. Figures. Must be a VIP customer (coz he was being massaged and served drinks the moment he went in).

In the end I settled for a girl named Na-Na for two specific reasons: one being she was new (only two days in the service) and two being that she was tall.. like at least 5'9". And I like that coz I'm a 6 foot guy. She wore a red dress and had one of the prettiest smiles I had ever seen. So we went to room 9...

Right away she was all business. Since she was new she was kinda rushing. I speak some halting Chinese so I told her to slow down and let me do the work. We frenched for a good ten minutes (god damn she can kiss) while we took each other's clothes off slowly. I prefer things slow. She's extremely friendly as well and willing to do what pleases the man most. Though we could hardly understand each other I could really feel a connection was made.

One of the things I admired about her was her sense of hygiene very well displayed in the shower. She went behind me and soaped my entire body with her left hand while rubbing my dick with her right. Her hands are really soft and gentle. I insisted on soaping her myself and giving her the exact same service she was giving me.. which she liked very much (she liked it enough to make me cum three times.. more on that later)

All the while we were frenching like crazy. I guess she enjoys it somehow along with the many compliments I showered her with (trust me it makes them horny if you sound sincere).

She got down to business and gave me a blowjob like I've never had before. The way she attacks the balls and scrotum is out of this world (though it might turn off some people coz its rather direct). After that she put on the condom with her mouth (that was hot) and would stare directly into my eyes as I pounded into her. We explored many different positions (which she would always make a sound of surprise to when I carry her to it.. cute) and careless whispers made it even hotter.

I came hard inside her and then I decided to do her a favor. She looked like she was horny from all the kissing (trust me) and so i fingered the hell out of her with my special technique.. and she actually came. I know this because I have a scar on my upper back now from the nails she dug into me. Anyway I love the way she moans.. it sounds so natural (it probably was).

After that sexy moaning I was already erect again and she gave me another blowjob. It was cute the way she said I shouldn't cum in her mouth (coz we couldn't understand each other she just mimicked an explosion, pointed to her mouth, and said "no"). After another bout with her amazing tongue I was exhausted.

So she gave me a massage right there, which was decent but nothing professional. She may need some more training in that area. But i felt relaxed. At the end of it I was hard again (lol).

When she saw it she told me I'm a bad boy and looked at me mischievously like I've just taken cookies without permission. We frenched again and she slowly slid down to my dick and gave me another blowjob.. god she's good. After that we lay down together, completely spent, like a couple. I actually felt like she was my ex-girlfriend.

So all in all I can tell you guys one thing: it really pays to be nice to a prostitute. The better you treat her, the better the service you get.

The whole thing cost me 150 with a 10 dollar tip (I would've given more but I was cleaned out). We showered again after and she showed her emphasis on hygiene again by gargling some listerine and even offering me some too. That was classy in my book.

Summary: (i know that's a long read)

Girl: Na-na. 150 dollars = 1 hour

1.) Cum 3 times.
2.) Passionate love making.
3.) Good blowjobs. Amazing tongue.
4.) Cheery and friendly.
5.) Game for pretty much any position.
6.) Massage needs work.
7.) Very hygienic.
8.) Tall. Long legs. Pretty smile.

If ever you guys pick her, please be nice to her and treat her well. That goes to all the working girls you ever hook up with.

Thanks for reading. I hope this helps you guys find a great lay.
Old 16-01-2009, 07:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Senor bugrimmar,you seem to like to do things more than once,after cumming 3 times then posted your detailed juicy FR twice

Thanks for the time & nice effort,I am really tempted to taste her after reading
Old 16-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tazz32_rulez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awesome review bugrimmar bro.... Na-na seems a nice catch I'll give this a try later this afternoon
Old 16-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 23
manhorsesg is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanhorsesg is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanhorsesg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugrimmar View Post
This indeed very very long FR. I got to check her out ! So far I know and had tried xiang xiang, ju-zi and xiao min. Their services are good.
Old 16-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Samster

Sorry about that double post. Is it possible to delete the other one? I hope you enjoyed it though despite the length. I like giving details :P
Old 16-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the excellent though exaggerated FR, bugrimmr, you write like as if u worked for L2062. Ha ha ha.
Old 16-01-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

none of those things were exaggerated. in fact i left out a bunch of other details :P i told all of those truthfully to the best of my ability.
Old 16-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

does xiang xiang allows frenching?
Old 17-01-2009, 07:31 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugrimmar View Post
none of those things were exaggerated. in fact i left out a bunch of other details :P i told all of those truthfully to the best of my ability.
It's always very nice for you to share your sexual experience with so much details,giving others a clear picture what to expect from the girl. Anyway it will also put the girl under pressure to perform at her highest level as customers tend to demand the similar treatments as described in an 'over detailed' FR.
For instance,I don't think a brand new girl like NaNa will appreciate you to tell others that she made you cum 3 times ( in fact I also have much doubt on this) ,imagine what happens if she fails to make some bros even cum once ?
Having said that I agree with you NaNa is really good as I just tried her.
But for the frenching part,don't think all will get the same treatment unless you click well with her.
Old 17-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 21
sam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersam88mas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hop to this joint and wanted to look who is the Nana but never see her around. I opt for Xiao Min since there are a couple of FRs on her.

My brief 20 points FR below..

1)Name: Xiao Min
2)Age:21 yo
3)Origin:Chongqing
4)Hgts:1.6cm
5)Wgts:45kg
6)Body: slim type
7)boobs:32B+ soft and firm, light brown nipple.
8)Look:7/10..kind of cute and CFM look
9)Hair:straight long
10)Skin:fair and smooth
11)Foreplay:8/10..action started during shower. wash me entire and my dick stand and hold on to the bed.
12)Body massage: 8/10 using her soft boobs running over my body..very senation
13)Frenching:8/10..very passionate
14)Gfe:8/10
15)BBBJ: 8/10..a good deep throat suckion and make me almost CIM..I control myself as I don't want to game over so fast.
16)AR : 7/10
17)FJ: 8/10 her moaning..Wahh...She bang,she scream "Cuming cuming..DARLING" make you "loon buay tel"..she very oblige and tactful..
18)attitude: 8/10..very friendly and playful
19)Overall : 8/10..a good FxxK in a very nice decor room lasted an hour.
20)Damage-$150 + $20 tips
Old 17-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
It's always very nice for you to share your sexual experience with so much details,giving others a clear picture what to expect from the girl. Anyway it will also put the girl under pressure to perform at her highest level as customers tend to demand the similar treatments as described in an 'over detailed' FR.
For instance,I don't think a brand new girl like NaNa will appreciate you to tell others that she made you cum 3 times ( in fact I also have much doubt on this) ,imagine what happens if she fails to make some bros even cum once ?
Having said that I agree with you NaNa is really good as I just tried her.
But for the frenching part,don't think all will get the same treatment unless you click well with her.
Well that's why i said in the end of the thing that it always pays to be nice to the girl. If you treat her well she will treat you well. If you come in there with a mindset to only please yourself, the girl will most likely not perform to the best of her ability. So really it's down to your own behavior if you want to have a good night.
Old 17-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19397 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for sharing bro

Clip That I Like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1