The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2016, 01:24 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Do they have movie room for resting there?
Yes.. TV room for relax..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Nekos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
my first time in VIP few days ago.
Lady: Ahn from HCM (not sure i spell correctly or not) number 765.
body: slim with little tummy
boobs: B
massage: 8/10
bbbj: 6/10
fj: 7/10
gfe:9/10

already read some fr here so immediately tell captain want waterbed service. he bring out 6 gals, choose 1 proceed.

inside, she ask me wait, 3 min later came in bring a lot of stuff. we undress. face down on the plastic bed, she massage, bm, catbath. she can do this sucking motion on ur back. then she us her butt and ride me from ass till back while moaning softly.

proceed to face up, more bm, more licking, more bbbj. when she ride my cock, i very afraid it slips in accidentally, keep twisting my butt sideway, hopefully u all understand. after a long while (it felt long bros), finally she capped me, before insert, i gotta make sure it capped properly... lol.. paranoid sia..

ride me a while i cummed, then more kissing on cheek and we clean up. dry up, dress up. she asked me to help her zip her dress, i unzip it and laugh cheekily.

total damage: 248.
food is average, captain is nice.
bro i called vip up and ask for 765 they said dont have only have 785 wor
Old 26-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think is normal to wait that time, i usually stay 3 to 4 hours there.
The new captains, is it one botak ad quite plump one and one is very thin one?
I only saw the fat and the skinny one, the well dressed guy not working anymore.. at least he can tell me waiting time how long and kept to his word.. the fatty tell me after 45mins say wait 10mins more.. end up waiting another 30more mins..

Think i will only do waterbed on weekdays ba.. weekend just try ang pai..
Old 26-07-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grandbosses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes. I like small size lady.. not a boobs lovers
How does one enjoy doggy with skinny girls? I feel they're too bony and kinda hurts my head a little
Old 27-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandbosses View Post
How does one enjoy doggy with skinny girls? I feel they're too bony and kinda hurts my head a little
Well!!! ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 27-07-2016, 09:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
I only saw the fat and the skinny one, the well dressed guy not working anymore.. at least he can tell me waiting time how long and kept to his word.. the fatty tell me after 45mins say wait 10mins more.. end up waiting another 30more mins..

Think i will only do waterbed on weekdays ba.. weekend just try ang pai..
Yes, heard they are posted there, the well dress one was promoted and send to another branch.

Old 28-07-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Anyway bro Nako, mybe u might like this one.. just went last night.. didn't have to wit long..

saw one fucking sexy girl.. but boobs looke fake.. 507 or 517 i think..

Asked for 32.. but captain so no such num.. and the 2 remaning big boobs one quite CMI.. but saw another gal in white.. at first look big.. but sadly push up..

Num 501
TBH one of the best gals there i've tried so far, in terms of BJ still lose to 211 but her skills, looks and enthu.. really really enjoy my session.. I can gurantee it was RM248 well spent...

Face: 7/10 she's got abit of a more atas tan skin face.
Body: 6/10 slim, but her small B cup boobs surprising saggy but she got 1 inverted nipple, nice to suck it out.. short..
BJ: 7/10 her bj on waterbed better den on bed dry..
GFE: 9/10
Service: 9/10 for waterbed, she's so hardworking and enthu. she loves to blow, uses her tongue alot instead of using that thingy the gals use (u will know when u do) loves to blow, always blowing u, licking neck, ears.. hands will auto roam u..
When she blows u, she will keep looking at u with the seductive eyes and its fucking hot esp when she bundles her hair up.. why i didn't give full 10 is becus mybe she didn't lick the ass much, not many do..
On the bed, she will still blow u, she loves to blow.. and best part she's so skilled, while she catbth u, she can do it while putting on condom for u..
Sex was good as she was naturally wet, no lub.. and definitely not a time watcher.. spent the whole 1hr including wash up.. dosen't french.. but can tell she's like a little horny vixen..

Pros: loves to catbath with her tongue, loves to blow, naturlly wet..very hardworking and aims to please..
Cons: Boobs abit bigger or firmer would be nice, nipples not so sensitive so b2b feel not so shiok.. dosen't AR

I definitely would RTF if there aren't better boobs there.. she speaks basic chinese,, but for the service.. i would say really well spent..
Old 28-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekos View Post
bro i called vip up and ask for 765 they said dont have only have 785 wor
my bad bro, 785 is the correct one. old man difficult to remember number liao.
Old 28-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

this spa have normal massage service?
Old 28-07-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They don't provide traditional massage at this spa, but i think the boss have a traditional thai massage outlet that is just open, at ground floor...having promo of foot massage 1hr @$20.
You probably will not miss the banner when u go inside plaza sentosa.
Old 28-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
this spa have normal massage service?
No normal massage, if you want normal you can do to the one at level 1 call Kaki Kaki, almost the same concept and open by their same boss but dont is a totally clean one.

Old 28-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Anyway bro Nako, mybe u might like this one.. just went last night.. didn't have to wit long..

I definitely would RTF if there aren't better boobs there.. she speaks basic chinese,, but for the service.. i would say really well spent..
Thanks for the intro, i still have a few target havent try. Not sure still there a not, have not been there for quite some time liao. Will be there soon.

Old 29-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the intro, i still have a few target havent try. Not sure still there a not, have not been there for quite some time liao. Will be there soon.
Np bro, regulars there, ho liao must intro.. too bad they dun carry hot and sexy bigger boobs gal..
Old 30-07-2016, 12:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Np bro, regulars there, ho liao must intro.. too bad they dun carry hot and sexy bigger boobs gal..
No problem, sharing is caring. Some too far, so never try.

Old 31-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iamalwayshorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wants to go in this weekday? Let's go in together?

Last edited by iamalwayshorny; 06-08-2016 at 11:23 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread