The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrblack09 View Post
FR on Moji from rollypolly

Fast respond for rolls, book moji and proceed to location.

Look: 9/10same as photo pretty the look i like
Body: 9/10 small size with big boobs
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction D/T bring me to heaven
French: 10/10 she said she like my lips
Massage: offer but I never ask her to massage than she change to massage my balls
FJ:9/10 due to her size can easily bonk her at any position
Service: 10/10 make u feel like king
RTF: 100%

You gonna try her yr own than u will know how a good bonk feel like.
Was acutely wanted to book gals from pussythai, but OKT need to verify provide last book for other stable and nick for sbf but still can not verify, I was like WTF. Very bad attitude from the OKT I don’t understand WTF is he afraid of or maybe the gal I wanna book is his wife that’s why he don’t want us to book her. I will not recommend pussythai stable, but lucky I got rollypolly, service from OKT 100% and service from gals 100% never had a problem booking with them. Pussythai OKT u can go fly kite, gals working with u will only get less customer if u keep ur balls at home. Anyway would recommend sammster to try out gals from rollypolly, service from them is 100%
Sounds like a fake FR, man, isn’t it too obvious?
Old 18-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, i agreed with you. A lot of seniors gone from here liao.

As for accuracy, it really depend. Sometime judgement may be wrong too.

For me, on and off i am here in this scene. Well, sometime also kanna accused of fake but what to do life goes on.

Think in such away the amount of time need to generate the idea to write and the format to write. It is like a piece of act.

I alway tell myself that the amount of money i paid for the bonk will also include an FR. Well, everyone have family, some depend on this line to support the family. In order to be tactful not to break the ricebowl. Good and OK we can write. If bad or not ok, just feedback to the stable which i think is the best way.
Just saw your response to my post. Thanks bro .

This place should be a place where bros share their honest FRs but too many bad things have eroded the original intent. The zap feature is double edge sword and I feel it should be regulated and fine tuned further to encourage instead of deter
Old 18-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Dome 1 recently got a lot of rumors of ladyboys floating around. Just... wow. Sometimes got to check carefully.
Notice that when one stable is popular, because of the quality of their ladies vis-a-vis the price, green-eyed monsters will suddenly appear to sabo the business. The LB rumour is getting old ... what else is scarier?

So, bonk a milf is safer yeah? Confirmed not LB.
Old 18-08-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
4792 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scare die me... I thought dome 1 becomes dome tranny...
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
darkangel83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan22 View Post
Seems that fake postings are rampent here for very obvious reasons and that is to up the model reputation to earn more money for the stable and model.

Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs" thats why he is very shy shy about lightings or bathing in the toliet with you for very OBVIOUS REASONS and prefers very dark dark atmosphere under the guist of "romentic".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens. No worries. You can try to believe it as am just stating my experiences and giving my piece of mind is my only gain for this postings. There are many fake FR here who will go to long extend to write very long-winded FRs.

At the end of the day, nothing is free esp when others spend so much time and effort writing detailed FR. Just gott try to believe.

I suspect this post is from the stable/agent that 338 left before joining "ilovethais". Those bro that know the situation from both OKT and 338, will understand this.
Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but since he said mine is fake FR, I definitely will reply back. Do not be so low until accusing the FL and other bros (myself included) of writing fake FR.

Just to add in, and as common sense, which tranny you see before would ignore boobs implant but operate on the sex change surgery?
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

which is why i only go for FL that is 160cm/48kg or below ... higher odds that they are real women
Old 18-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Notice that when one stable is popular, because of the quality of their ladies vis-a-vis the price, green-eyed monsters will suddenly appear to sabo the business. The LB rumour is getting old ... what else is scarier?

So, bonk a milf is safer yeah? Confirmed not LB.
Going by this logic you are right bro. Even petite girls can be fake. Oh man, bonking FL has become rocket science
Old 18-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ilfl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is getting unbelievable and confusing so you do not know who is saying the truth
This is the 2nd time Ryan22 mentioned ladyboy, transgender...

So far, 3 FR for 338 by darkangel83, lister_ and sammyboy89

Quote:
Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs" thats why he is very shy shy about lightings or bathing in the toliet with you for very OBVIOUS REASONS and prefers very dark dark atmosphere under the guist of "romentic".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens. No worries. You can try to believe it as am just stating my experiences and giving my piece of mind is my only gain for this postings. There are many fake FR here who will go to long extend to write very long-winded FRs.

At the end of the day, nothing is free esp when others spend so much time and effort writing detailed FR. Just gott try to believe.
Quote:
Tried Valene (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=694469) from BK Gem yesterday via Bro Jerry (so called super Ang Pai) but she looked like a guy in heavy makeup. Did a read up that those boys who have gone through sex surgery into ladies can actually have sex. I mean if you guys wanna fark a guy, no problem with it i guess.

I don't know how to attach picture into post. But i pasted Valene link up just for sharing. I booked her because there were 3 Recommendations in this thread previously and i wonder whether those people are giving fake or genuine Field Reports or their eyes have problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy89 View Post
--> ilovethais (Had try before 335, 336 + today 338)
--> OKT service: 10/10 (quick response)
--> https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699856
--> http://www.ilovethais.com/338
Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
FR for 338 (ilovethais)
Personally I've no idea why I chose this girl, probably because I wanted 335 but she's gone back. I've also had a lot of sessions with the more seasoned whores so someone fresh would be a good change. But by fresh, I mean this girl is REALLY fresh - she's pretty much been in the trade for a day.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699856
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel83 View Post
Had this girl - 338- from stable "ilovethais" today

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699856
Old 18-08-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
Mrblack09 Mrblack09
Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Sounds like a fake FR, man, isn’t it too obvious?
Sound like u are from Pussy thai. Bros how got the same experience will understand what I said..
Old 18-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilfl View Post
It is getting unbelievable and confusing so you do not know who is saying the truth

I booked Valene from BKG before. Can confirm she is a real female. I bonked her with the lights turn on. Checked and confirm.
Anyway as a seasoned thai connoisseur, I would say most thais gals got sharper features compared to Chinese. Which is why some may look abit manly...
Old 18-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

I like your response and indeed Thai is not Chinese.
I am assuming Ryan22 is a Chinese and able to differentiate Chinese and Thai and its features

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
I booked Valene from BKG before. Can confirm she is a real female. I bonked her with the lights turn on. Checked and confirm.
Anyway as a seasoned thai connoisseur, I would say most thais gals got sharper features compared to Chinese. Which is why some may look abit manly...
Old 18-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

You can view her profile at http://www.ilovethais.com/338.
She is still available for booking and I have a date with her later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
She wasnt listed in the stable website the last time i tried to view more photo of her..

All the other girl have multiple photo posted at stable web except this 338 that have the only 1 photo at dome1 why hmmmmm???
Old 18-08-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 15
simple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to beholdsimple4simple is a splendid one to behold

Any FR on Jenny from soi69? https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699752
Old 18-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Ryan22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilfl View Post

Hi Bro. This is the second time i share this Transgender thingy. First time is Valene from BKGem. This time is 338 for ILoveThai. Last week i tried another stable (don't wanna reveal in case ppl thought i work for that stable), luckily real girl.

Am not a frequent user of such service. Sometimes once/twice a month. Sometimes once in six month. But my FR are real and am not into creaing trouble i promise you that.

Last edited by Ryan22; 18-08-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 15
Gmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Seems that fake postings are rampent here for very obvious reasons and that is to up the model reputation to earn more money for the stable and model.

Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens.
I just finish with her today at area b and now reading this from hotel room.
I text okt and ask him wtf he give me a tranny.
He told me to check her passport. and ask me to feel her boobs natural or not.

To me you are a fxking joker out to destroy her.
I have check on her passport and it clearly state F for female.

She even say you treat her nice and even tip her. And now you out to destroy her.

Maybe your stable have no business. Real JOKER and FUXKER
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1