The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow MoneySmart Migration Series: How Much Does It Cost To Move To Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Street food has went up.... used to eat 25 thb chicken rice near my condo but now 30 thb. Of cos comparing to Singapore still cheap. Lucky I earn SG money and spend like a Thai in Thailand.
Yes the currency you're earning vs. the country (currency) you're spending can maximise the value if your base currency is always appreciating.

Being earning Mao papers many years.
Now China's currency getting stronger and stronger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I just need to compare ownership of a car will be enough.

insurance, road tax, car wash, petrol, etc also cheaper. And after 10 years if sell away still can get around 30% resale value.
Private transport ownership is definitely cheaper than Singapore.
Aside from monetary concerns don't forget about the traffic jams in Bangkok.
Chiang Mai of course don't have this problem.

To me vehicle ownership is a liability unless you're earning an income from it.
Eg. Car rental, goods delivery, etc. Pick up Arp Nam or G-Club girls after they knock off no count hor.
Taking taxis or car rental (no maintenance required) when required or MRT will save more money.
Old 29-10-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Used to read much on human anatomy during school daz as dreaming of becoming a gynae.
One less offensive way to check is to ask potential LB to clench her non writing hand and see whether her middle knuckle protrudes out. Males, no matter how dainty they are, have this trait.
Real woman who have this trait are restricted to those who learn hard martial arts like Karatae.
Hope this helps. Remember, non writing hand.
wow interesting...did'nt know that.
Will try experiment this ...
Old 29-10-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

OK Bro, but always be aware that there may be exceptions (e.g. women suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis - although unlikely that such women would continue to be WL/FL....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
wow interesting...did'nt know that.
Will try experiment this ...
Old 29-10-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would you choose thermae or nana if u can only go to 1 place? Which has more gems and less LB?
Old 29-10-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Would you choose thermae or nana if u can only go to 1 place? Which has more gems and less LB?
Have you been to either?

To answer your question , Nana has more gems as well as more LBs.
Old 29-10-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
One can't really compare the two. Thermae is just ONE drinks pickup joint measuring say 250sqm. Nana is a complete multi establishment 3storey entertainment complex of aggs, beer bars, restaurants, street food vendors, mps.

So by size alone, nana would have more gems.

And oh, if u are looking for gems in Thermae, don't hold your breath
Old 29-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MoneySmart Migration Series: How Much Does It Cost To Move To Bangkok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
http://blog.moneysmart.sg/lifestyle/...-move-bangkok/

The above article is using statistics available widely on the internet.
The real costs of living hur hur let's begin.....
Please chip in your comments.
Just don't kpkb Agogo Bar girls very expensive because you're a willing sucker!
Bangkok is a big city..like Singapore is a big city. The smart ones move away from Bangkok..Thailand is such a big country. Once you live here..you wont want to cheong as a tourist. Being 'expats' here there are more to see..more to know..and if you do not have a live in gf or wife..there are a whole lot of possibilities. You have a phone book big big with many contacts. No need look for girls..they come look for you..even recommend their friends to you.
Having a car here is not really a luxury...I have my pick up becos I cannot afford one in spore and it gives me freedom..Freedom to travel and explore. At my age..we want enjoy a bit more..and we deserve it. Why have money but not spend ?Younger folks may not have accumulated enough so living in Thailand may not seem so attractive . Have to budget more..have to work still.
I believe that if a person is single..take advantage of HDB. Rent that property and its enough to have a simple life here.
I spend less tha SGD 1000 per month on food..accommodation..and maintaining my pick up and 2 motorbikes..any one of which I sometimes rent out to friends and customers.
Girls and entertainment is up to me..this would be the single biggest expenditure for any single guy here. I for one never get for free..always paid..not interested in the free ones...if there is such a term..cos I am a believer that the free ones will end up the most expensive in the long run.
Basically what I am trying to say is I would not live in Bangkok. Sure can come Bangkok for a short visit..but elsewhere in Thailand you can grt a much better quality of life anytime compared to back in spore.
Old 29-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
I just need to compare ownership of a car will be enough

Honda CRV Thailand = 1.2 million baht (SGD 50k)
Honda CRV Singapore = SGD 180k+

Parking in Thailand = mostly free or 20-40 baht 3 hours (SGD 20-30/month)
Parking in Singapore = SGD 400-500/month ??

insurance, road tax, car wash, petrol, etc also cheaper. And after 10 years if sell away still can get around 30% resale value.
My 2nd hand Vigo..3 ltr Diesel turbo..500 k baht. Just renewed roadtax..5000 baht..I wash myself..treat it as exercise.
Last month thought I want sell it away..but thought otherwise. Enjoyed my monthly trips out of Pattaya too much. Will drive to Chiangmai see you..blanja you the fried chicken rice..but have to wait till after this high season.
Old 29-10-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
My 2nd hand Vigo..3 ltr Diesel turbo..500 k baht. Just renewed roadtax..5000 baht..I wash myself..treat it as exercise.
Last month thought I want sell it away..but thought otherwise. Enjoyed my monthly trips out of Pattaya too much. Will drive to Chiangmai see you..blanja you the fried chicken rice..but have to wait till after this high season.
555 ok sui lah, i wait for you to come fast fast, Jan will be nice weather
Old 29-10-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
enjoying life in Pattaya...well done...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
One can't really compare the two. Thermae is just ONE drinks pickup joint measuring say 250sqm. Nana is a complete multi establishment 3storey entertainment complex of aggs, beer bars, restaurants, street food vendors, mps.

So by size alone, nana would have more gems.

And oh, if u are looking for gems in Thermae, don't hold your breath

OK, thanks. That's useful.
No I have never been to either....
Old 29-10-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Girls and entertainment is up to me..this would be the single biggest expenditure for any single guy here. I for one never get for free..always paid..not interested in the free ones...if there is such a term..cos I am a believer that the free ones will end up the most expensive in the long run.
We all pay, one way or the other. It's better to pay upfront, it's only money. If you have to pay later, it might be more than money (i.e. time, stress, emotion and pregnancy )

Don't forget our SBF mantra, Find, Fxxk and Forget
Old 29-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Sweet Bangkok Memories

Is "Crazy House" in Soi Cowboy ?
Old 29-10-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
We all pay, one way or the other. It's better to pay upfront, it's only money. If you have to pay later, it might be more than money (i.e. time, stress, emotion and pregnancy )

Don't forget our SBF mantra, Find, Fxxk and Forget
I can honestly relate to this..if we all follow ths 3Fs...we all will be much much happier..and so will the girls.

I always loved this reply by a WL..to a potential customer who insisted on knowing whether she has a boyfriend...she told him off by saying...' Why you want to know if I have boyfriend ? You want fuck me or you want fuck my boyfriend?...a real classic..

Maybe I should start a Joke Thread..honestly I have a whole library of funny stories..
Old 29-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
pokerstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I can honestly relate to this..if we all follow ths 3Fs...we all will be much much happier..and so will the girls.

I always loved this reply by a WL..to a potential customer who insisted on knowing whether she has a boyfriend...she told him off by saying...' Why you want to know if I have boyfriend ? You want fuck me or you want fuck my boyfriend?...a real classic..

Maybe I should start a Joke Thread..honestly I have a whole library of funny stories..
haha damn funny. lai leh bruther intro some more funny lines. lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1