The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my teacher drink our sperm.

WOW!!

Why not put some sperm on the sandwich for her to eat??
Old 07-12-2008, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zheng Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is an interesting story.

This give me an idea.

Next time. after I go for any sex, the sperm collected in the condom, I will not trashed away. Will find a bottle to collect all my 'personal millions'.

Perhaps then I can put up for auction or sell to those students who wants to play tricks to their teachers.

Thought now the trend of students celebrating 'birthday' for fellows student is too 'torture them with different items & stuffs, video clip down the whole process and put it up online to share with the public'.

So the sale of ejaculated sperm can be a new product for use in school for the students or teachers birthday celebration.

hahahahahaha.....

Can I post a sales thread here in Sammy boy to sell my sperm collections !!!!????
Old 07-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
WOW!!

Why not put some sperm on the sandwich for her to eat??
ya why not actually i did this few time to my office girl , when work overtime i will ask she want Mac fish burger of course she will say ok loh cause FOC ....
after buy back i will PCC in the car and shoot my sperm onto the burger and quickly pass to her to eat while is still warm .... seeing her finish the whole burger was so satifying man....
Old 07-12-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 17
KINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to allKINGor75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchevy View Post
ya why not actually i did this few time to my office girl , when work overtime i will ask she want Mac fish burger of course she will say ok loh cause FOC ....
after buy back i will PCC in the car and shoot my sperm onto the burger and quickly pass to her to eat while is still warm .... seeing her finish the whole burger was so satifying man....
wah lau! like tat must remind my wife not to take any fish burger that offer by any guy liao...
Old 07-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
xoxo boss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wa... if I see any ladies eating fish burger, I will be thinking of you liao.
Old 07-12-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 18
XR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to beholdXR29 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone want a fillet o fish burger from Mcdonalds.......

Quote:

Thanks to all the Bros who has upped me....
Pls pm me if I have forgotten to return favour...
Old 08-12-2008, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Hahaha... think i should start changing lines to F&B instead. Every morning PCC into the sauces i use especially for lady diners. And for the real pretty ones, i will give her a fresh serving on the spot. hahahah.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
ING ING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once see a Korea show. The guys in the hostel all PCC and fried it to look like "egg white". The hungry guy came in and eat it with the bread.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
oscar37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tink e show is S*x is Zero... nice show.. mayb they got their idea frm tat show.. haha..

THANX FOR ALL E SHARING!!
Old 08-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGor75 View Post
wah lau! like tat must remind my wife not to take any fish burger that offer by any guy liao...
ya man .... seriously if one to one a guy offer any burger which he bought alone better ask your wife or GF dont eat it ... warning .
cheers.
Old 17-12-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
pucca22346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Bro, anticlimax. I thought you all put sumthing in her drink and and then GB her, and even filmed it down This remind me of my experience, maybe I borrow yr thread to relate next time. Yum Seng!
bro, relate relate....
Old 17-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

KingBong wat experience?

u got GB ur teacher b4 meh???

Share ur story leh.
Old 28-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Samster

upz lah!! upz lah
Old 28-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 19
damai has much to be proud ofdamai has much to be proud ofdamai has much to be proud ofdamai has much to be proud ofdamai has much to be proud ofdamai has much to be proud ofdamai has much to be proud ofdamai has much to be proud ofdamai has much to be proud of

i had my teacher eating my sperm before too...
Old 31-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damai View Post
i had my teacher eating my sperm before too...

Your teacher chio ornot??

How u do that?

Share can?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1