The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
I think of chinagmai girls and pad thai
I think of tom yam
Old 07-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
I think of tom yam
I still think of the pattaya song

Last edited by strikeback4; 07-05-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I still think of the pattaya song

Not papaya song?
Old 07-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
No leh, every time I think of Thailand hor i think about temple, Buddha, beautiful bitch sorry beach I mean, friendly honest people and most important is the super yummy Thai food
LOS is mistaken for Lots of Sex. Jokes aside, the slogan amazing Thailand says it all (and not just for humping jobs). And the big tourist share of the GDP speaks for itself.

The Thai attitude to commercial sex is way different, both socially and culturally. And daresay most girls are not 'tricked' into the bar trade. It's economic realities, how else you see the transformation back home in Issan? The customers are the prey, not predators
Old 07-05-2017, 03:01 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not papaya song?
pattaya or papaya, as long my 2 hand can hold something, i song
Old 07-05-2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
LOS is mistaken for Lots of Sex. Jokes aside, the slogan amazing Thailand says it all (and not just for humping jobs). And the big tourist share of the GDP speaks for itself.

The Thai attitude to commercial sex is way different, both socially and culturally. And daresay most girls are not 'tricked' into the bar trade. It's economic realities, how else you see the transformation back home in Issan? The customers are the prey, not predators
LOS = Land of Sex? lol thats a first

And do you know thanks to commercial sex, Isan GDP increase alot.... 555

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Isan
Old 07-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
LOS = Land of Sex? lol thats a first
And do you know thanks to commercial sex, Isan GDP increase alot.... 555
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Isan
Err, think I wrote Lots of Sex instead. And you not wrong, the near 9 billion baht remittances courtesy of foreign males is not to be sniffed at
Old 07-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Err, think I wrote Lots of Sex instead. And you not wrong, the near 9 billion baht remittances courtesy of foreign males is not to be sniffed at
Lucky I not one of them
Old 07-05-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
my bad, i see wrongly

Lol just teh abit than Thailand earn 9 billion....

When i was in Isan, i saw alot of westerners with big houses and resorts at there, they are the main driving force of Isan economy, lol
Old 07-05-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Not much exp here. Haha only club a few time soi cowboy once nana patpong once.. never go to G club before also or pool party. N huay kwang
Go for supper at Huai Khwang market to wash your eyes.
This is a must do activity for me.
My Bangkok HQ is at Ratchada Soi 13 which is a short walk to Huai Khwang market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Oops !!! ... sorli sorli na ... my bad ... wish you young & hansum always na... saadhuu !!!
555 hansum no lah but humsup yes lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Just under 50% said that Thailand was not fully ready to legalize the sex trade though nearly 34% said that it should be legalized.
Quite impossible to legalise sex trade due to face issue.

Thailand being Thailand will just adopt the mai pen rai, live and let live, non confrontational attitude.
Everyone knows there are worms inside the can so why go and open it 555!

Those who live in Thailand knows this best.
They will put themselves in a disadvantage situation if they adopt the western style, political correct and confrontational way of doing things.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:35 PM

Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Thailand being Thailand will just adopt the mai pen rai, live and let live, non confrontational attitude.

They will put themselves in a disadvantage situation if they adopt the western style, political correct and confrontational way of doing things.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
agree on this
Old 07-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Go for supper at Huai Khwang market to wash your eyes.
This is a must do activity for me.
My Bangkok HQ is at Ratchada Soi 13 which is a short walk to Huai Khwang market.

555 hansum no lah but humsup yes lah!

Huai kwang the temple there a lot syt I know haha
Old 09-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anti123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, will be in bangkok from 10 may to 14 may. PM me if u are there. can go chiong tgt.
Old 12-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

The connoisseur's cornucopia.

Acclaimed as one of the world's best markets, Or Tor Kor spoils shoppers with choices, and here we pick the highlights for you.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle...urs-cornucopia
Old 13-05-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone I can contact to see if I can make my stay on bkk a permanent one?

I'm planning to lead a digital marketer life and have been wondering if it's possible to stay there with just $1k USD without vice.

I tried my luck with cold approach and had been lucky with game and instant date but not lucky to get laid.

My night game was bad as well but some girls are quite hospitable with hard liquor.

Anyone can point me to the laojiao here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1