The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Darkspade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
herpes question

Had an encounter last year july(use a condom).. by september i notice some reddish patches on my shaft. Check with pictures on internet and pretty sure i got genital herpes. So my question is
1)do i need to get medication ? im not in any sexual relationship and the infected area doesnt hurt or itches.
2)What are the chances of spreading it to my family? I live with my family, are they safe ?
3) do i need to tell my employer about my condition
4) Is there a chance i got hiv ? (no symptoms so far)

Last edited by Darkspade; 24-04-2017 at 10:44 AM.
Old 24-04-2017, 11:34 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: herpes question

1. Assuming u have it...it is better to be on medication when you are newly infected.

2. pretty safe.... the infection is usually restricted to an area...so if yours is at the genital area.. then so long u dont have sexual contact with them.. they are pretty safe..

3. There is absolutely no need for u to do that.. unless your contact says u need to do it..

4. Yes....people with STD are more likely to get HIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkspade View Post
Had an encounter last year july(use a condom).. by september i notice some reddish patches on my shaft. Check with pictures on internet and pretty sure i got genital herpes. So my question is
1)do i need to get medication ? im not in any sexual relationship and the infected area doesnt hurt or itches.
2)What are the chances of spreading it to my family? I live with my family, are they safe ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-04-2017, 12:01 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. If there is no pain or itchiness chances are you don't have Herpes.

2. Yes your family is safe.

3. Your employer is not interested in your condition.

4. Chances that you have HIV are minuscule.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-04-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Darkspade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
1. If there is no pain or itchiness chances are you don't have Herpes.

2. Yes your family is safe.

3. Your employer is not interested in your condition.

4. Chances that you have HIV are minuscule.
thanks for the info u both,, im pretty sure its herpes tho, it looks exactly like the pictures with the many small boils on 1 red patch and all..but now its all healed up, dont see a point in getting medication if im not in pain or in any sexual relationship.

Im still not sure if i should get a hiv test, seems pointless. No symptoms after 7 months. Used a condom. But like Big_sexy said..
Old 24-04-2017, 12:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks for the info u both,, im pretty sure its herpes tho, it looks exactly like the pictures with the many small boils on 1 red patch and all..but now its all healed up, dont see a point in getting medication if im not in pain or in any sexual relationship.

Im still not sure if i should get a hiv test, seems pointless. No symptoms after 7 months. Used a condom. But like Big_sexy said..
https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfa...s-detailed.htm

What are the symptoms of genital herpes?

Most individuals infected with HSV are asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms that go unnoticed or are mistaken for another skin condition. 9 When symptoms do occur, herpes lesions typically appear as one or more vesicles, or small blisters, on or around the genitals, rectum or mouth. The average incubation period for an initial herpes infection is 4 days (range, 2 to 12) after exposure. 10 The vesicles break and leave painful ulcers that may take two to four weeks to heal after the initial herpes infection. 5,10 Experiencing these symptoms is referred to as having a first herpes "outbreak" or episode.

Clinical manifestations of genital herpes differ between the first and recurrent (i.e., subsequent) outbreaks. The first outbreak of herpes is often associated with a longer duration of herpetic lesions, increased viral shedding (making HSV transmission more likely) and systemic symptoms including fever, body aches, swollen lymph nodes, or headache. 5,10 Recurrent outbreaks of genital herpes are common, and many patients who recognize recurrences have prodromal symptoms, either localized genital pain, or tingling or shooting pains in the legs, hips or buttocks, which occur hours to days before the eruption of herpetic lesions. 5 Symptoms of recurrent outbreaks are typically shorter in duration and less severe than the first outbreak of genital herpes. 5 Long-term studies have indicated that the number of symptomatic recurrent outbreaks may decrease over time. 5 Recurrences and subclinical shedding are much less frequent for genital HSV-1 infection than for genital HSV-2 infection. 5
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-06-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
people with STD are more likely to get HIV
Never knew that actually
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1