The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Now, they said Songkran celebration is on @ Kao San road.

Splash On! Songkran to Go Off Wild as Ever.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/e...off-wild-ever/
That will be a good new.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-04-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Predawn fire hits Pratunam wholesale clothes market

April 01, 2017 Thai PBS Reporters

A predawn fire broke out at Pratunam wholesale clothes market Saturday but was contained in limited area before it spread.

The fire happened at about 04.40am while rain was falling at Chaimongkol market on Rajaprarob road.

It started from a ground floor room inside the three-storey shop building and quickly raced to the upper floors where large quantity of clothes were stored.

A dozen of fire trucks rushed to the scene but could hardly work as the market has narrow lanes.

However firemen could contain the fire in limited area after almost two hours of raging.

Three people were also reported trapped in the building but all were rescued unharmed.

Forensic police inspected the market late today but still have not established the cause of the fire.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pre...lothes-market/
Old 07-04-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be in bkk tml til 9 Apr. Anyone keen for drinks and chionging hit me up

Last edited by LCGOGO; 07-04-2017 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Error
Old 14-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

It getting wet..wet..wet Songkran on Khao San road.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/vdo/thail...-khao-san-road
Old 15-04-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Another wet..wet time.

http://www.asiaone.com/video/thailan.../5398465994001
Old 15-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hitman4896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since when its not wet in thailand
Old 18-04-2017, 10:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This field report gives a summary of my april trips to Thailand. It is meant to give you a rough idea of what is expected and share the experience i have with other readers. It is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Reader here may feel free to comment.

Day 1 - 1 Night in BKK (8 April 2017 - 9 April 2017)

Hotel: Mini R Ratchacha

I came to know about this hotel in the forum and it look new too. Did some research and make a booking directly with the hotel for a night stay. The first impression of the hotel was it was just a very simple one and is very new. The hotel is a 4 storey building with blue coated paint and a restaurant beside it. It look more like a small backpacker hotel which is at a small corner and cannot be seen obviously. I It nearest train station is Huai Kwang, exit via emerald hotel and the walking distance of about 7 to 8 mins. It is just at the main road and next to a bank as well as next to an overhead bridge.

The hotel is in the heart of hui kwang area and was surrounded by all the soapy of emmunella, aliana, hi-tec, the lord.

The room of the hotel was big and it also has inter-connecting room. Wifi is very strong and also the room have a big bathtub. The room was big and have big bed too and the rate was reasonable and it felt so comfortable at home. There is also a safe deposit box in the room. The reception was also friendly. The manager of the hotel a sg Chinese guy by the name of alan. He is a very friendly and chatty middle age guy who converse will in Thai and other languages. He told us that the restaurant makes good pizza, but too bad, we only have one night. I think shall try next time or other bros who are there can try then comment here.

Some pics of the hotel was posted for easy reference. There is already a thread inside this forum regarding this hotel.

Pls refer to the link below for details of the hotel as well as booking of the hotel
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=640606
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=640605

The rest of the day was spend by walking round all the soapy massage and also mirror the ladies. I shall not talk too much about the soapy as i believe reader here all know and all is aware on the standard and price. All i can said is all this place are inflated by China tourist and you will be surprise that there will be a big price different if you are from China, Singapore or other countries.

Besides that, we also walk around in the night market as well as have our meal at the famous Som Boon Restaurant and the Nok restaurant there.

End of the day, i sleep alone as my friend have his contact so he is not left alone.

That sum up the end of my 1 night stay in BKK.

Day 2 & 3 will be continue in pattaya thread.......

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 18-04-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Old 18-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Skinxwear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bangkok,just checked in to Pathumwan Princess Hotel.
Old 18-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinxwear View Post
Hi Bangkok,just checked in to Pathumwan Princess Hotel.
I am always there to shit.
Old 19-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This field report gives a summary of my april trips to Thailand. It is meant to give you a rough idea of what is expected and share the experience i have with other readers. It is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Reader here may feel free to share your

Day 7 & 8 & 9

4D 3Night in BKK (13 April 2017 – 16 April 2017)

It was the last few days of the trip and i have some special discount so decided to stay in JW Marriot Hotel BKK. The hotel is located near to Nana BTS. It is directly beside Nana. I am able to get a good view of Nana from my hotel room. Room is luxury and again we were given a side by side room but non-connecting. The room air-con was strong. It internet was strong, it have a rain fall shower and a bath tub with dress robe too. The room was very atas and posh. There is a big mirror beside the bed as i can actually see myself while i am bonking.

Maybe i was not in Kao San area. I heard is alway very fun there. Maybe should try go there next year for songkran. I feel that songkran over in BKK is slightly different. It is not that crazy as chiangmai and pattaya. It seem more organise maybe because BKK is more develop. There are many various songkran party in many location and night spots like RCA and Oxyn. I think bacically they will have fun in the party and after that no more. Those in BKK are suppose to empty their water gun when they board the train and in train station. However, the seat and floor is alway wet in the train. The amazing thing is nobody complaint and all was fun. If in Singapore, already kanna kpkb and complain liao. I also have the chance to squeeze the train with hot wet thai chick and rubba rubba them some time.Some felt so cold in the train as they were shivering. Sometime i wish i could hug them to give them warm. All this i think is a good experience and exposure as we don’t get and have such chance in SG. This is really once in a life time kind of thing. Besides that, certain area near to night spot like nana plaza and also those stretch of road that pass nana are also filled with people splashing water on you.

We do not want to get wet as it is not easy to get dry so we just avoid those area with people playing water. During those 2 days we visited Dream Haven massage in Soi 26 and Soi 33 at BTS Phrom Phong. In Soi 26, i mistaken the reception as working gal that was so paiseh but choice there really not much only the reception is chio. In Soi 33, there are many choices, took a 2300 baht nuru gel package. I also drop by former Mitu at Soi 33, but it was closed. I am not sure they change name to dozo or they have shifted to another place. We went over to la bella at makassan , not much of stock there that attact us so we went back to Hui Kwang to visit Hi-Tec again as this was the first place we visited on the 1st day. My friend did an RTF on the gal he took on the first day and i took another one.

In this trip, we visited a few temples and also meet some friend over there to chill and also visited lot of place to eat nice, cheap and good food. We did not manage to visit any of the agogo bar in Nana or soicow boy as we did not want to get wet. We also visited Thermea Cafe, spotted my target but too bad, only do short time and no long time. This place getting more and more ladies and also saw many hongkee, china , Japanese and Korean. Luckily that i have my own contact there so that i do not have to sleep alone. I manage to went nana in the last night when they stop all the playing of water. I want to find a old friend of mine who is working in one of the agogo there but she was not around so it was also sleep alone in the last night.

Overall i have a good, fun and save trip in the whole of 9 days 8 night in 3 different places. There is some hit and misses but it think is normal all this is part of it. Good experience and good exposure and is eye opener for me and i have added quite a number of siam bu in my friend lists during this trip.

Looking forward to the next year songkran trip again.

Old 23-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
supperman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Guys, anyone interested to meet up for a session at G club any day from 4-7 May? will be travelling to BKK alone. if no bros want to meet up. I have already made a few contacts with my lady friends there who will accompany me throughout the trip.
Old 28-04-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

New Shuttle Routes to Don Mueang Airport to Open Monday.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/t...t-open-monday/
Old 02-05-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperman View Post
Guys, anyone interested to meet up for a session at G club any day from 4-7 May? will be travelling to BKK alone. if no bros want to meet up. I have already made a few contacts with my lady friends there who will accompany me throughout the trip.
What the damage per person
Old 05-05-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
What the damage per person
My last trip the damage per person was about $400++. But again it depends on which G-club you go to and what extras you throw in.
Old 05-05-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Don Mueang Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
New Shuttle Routes to Don Mueang Airport to Open Monday.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/t...t-open-monday/
Walk to the main road outside Don Mueang Airport to take bus will be cheaper lah 555!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1