The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Denise

Please update bro!
Old 20-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by water_boi View Post
I also your faithful reader leh........
Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Have a feeling Denise is going to turn into a bad...bad girl..

And Chris will have no choice but to punish her...hard and deeply...

Badboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
Please update bro!
yeah. sorry bros. did not forget about you as well.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

5th Dec (Tues)

As the year was coming to a close, Denise was bogged down by work as her company was summarizing the world events for the year since she returned from her short trip.

Even though it was my day off, she did not have time to spend with me and ushered me out of the house as she deemed that I was too distracting for her.

I decided to walk around the central mall in my district as I decided on what I should do.

By coincidence, I saw Alissa at the mall and she was alone.

She was surprised when I tapped her shoulders.

Me: Hi Alissa....

Alissa: oh...hi.... Chris..... errmm... where is Denise?

Me: She's working at home... I presume Marco is working as well?

Alissa: yes....

Me: Wanna have coffee?

Alissa: errrmm... I've got to go....

I knew she was still trying to avoid me.

Me: It won't take long.... I'm sure you can spare 10mins.....

She wanted to continue to protest but I held her wrist and pulled her to the coffee joint nearest to us.

I picked a corner seat and she got seated. Soon, I returned with our drinks.

Alissa: errmm... I really don't have time....

Me: Are you avoiding me?

Alissa: errrmm... no....

Me: I think you are. You did a good job with editing the videos.

A look of surprise briefly showed on her face before she surpressed it almost as soon as it appeared..

Alissa: what videos? I don't know what you are talking about.

Me: You know what I am talking about....

Alissa: look Chris... I've really got to go..... I need to complete my work by today....

Me: I won't take long.....

She looked out of the glass window and at the human traffic outside.

Alissa: ok..... what is it?

Me: Why did you agree to Marco's plan?

She turned and looked at me in surprise. This time, she did not attempt to hide it. She was sure that Marco had not told me that that it was a setup. As such, there was no way that I should be talking to her about it.

Alissa: So you knew about it. How did you come know about it? From Denise?

Me: No one told me about it.... I just found out about it on my own....

I continued to stare at her and she looked down at her feet. After a long moment of silence, she looked up again.

Alissa: when did you found out?

Me: Before I entered your bedroom......

Alissa: oh shit.......

Her face started to turn red.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

The surprise looked on her face turned into embarrassment and then a look of horror spread across her face. She looked straight into my eyes.

Alissa: You knew that I know about it and you still put.... put it in my mouth?!

Me: well, you sucked on it even though you knew it was me, didn't you?

Alissa: I was acting.... I had to....

Me: yes but I deviated from the plan you guys had.... and you sucked it wholeheartedly, didn't you?

I knew that the information I had shared with her was causing her to be very uncomfortable and her look of embarrassment had actually caused my loins to stir.

Me: I can tell that the way you suck it, it was not only acting.....

She looked up at me angrily as I discovered her secret.

Alissa: So what do you want Chris?

I ignored her remark and turned the screw even tighter.

Me: you could have clamped your legs shut to deny me access ..........

Alissa: that would have spoilt the plans and we had nothing to prove that you were still fucking Angel.

Me: but you spread yourself wider instead and I can tell that you enjoyed every moment when I fingered you....

Alissa: don't say anymore.... it's enough.....

Once more, she turned her head and looked out the windows.

She knew what I said was the truth. Instead of trying to deny any further, I took it that she had agreed with what I had said and did not want me to continue. A sense of power overwhelmed me. I finally knew how Kim felt when he was dealing with his employees.

Me: I just want to tell you that I enjoyed it as much....

She turned back and face me, blinking her beautiful eyes.

Alissa: I thought you were just trying to disrupt our plans?

Me: Yes.... but I enjoyed it as much as you did. I wanted to go on further.... but I knew that was a setup and there was no way I will continue and fall into the trap.

She remained quiet but continued to look at me, anticipating about what I was going to say.

Me: I just want to find out if you were ever unfaithful to Marco.

She replied immediately.

Alissa: of course not! Ever since we had got together, he was the only guy.... that is.... until that day...

Me: so why did you agree to his plan?

She leaned back on her seat and crossed her legs. I could see all the way up her thighs in her shorts. I knew she was contemplating if she should tell me.

Me: tell me or I will tell Marco about all I knew on that small episode.

She sighed.

Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
nottid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro your story really power!! Can't wait for next update already!!
Samster

Alissa: when he told me the Denise was suspecting you.....

Me: for the record, I can swear that did not fuck Angel and had no intercourse with her..... please go on....

She nodded and continued.

Alissa: He suggested this plan... initially I did not agree as it is stupid. Why would he allow me to show my body to another guy, especially since you are his brother-in-law.

I had to agree that his plan was crappy.

Alissa: he told me that it was the only plan he could think of to test you and he wanted to help Denise. Furthermore, he would be there to stop you if you try to touch me.... Even though I had to be naked but I also wanted to help Denise. So I agreed.

She shook her head in disbelief and continued to talk.

Alissa: I thought he would stop you when you deviated from his plan.... but he did not.....

She leaned forward and took a sip of her frappuccino from her straw. The way she sucked on it reminded me the look when she was giving me a blowjob.

She rolled her eyes when she saw me looking as she could tell that I was recalling the scene but she did not comment on it and continued from where she stopped.

Alissa: So when you put your thing on my face, I was shocked initially. But when you did not remove it, I assumed that he was not doing anything to stop it and may have changed his plans. Thus I decided just follow through and play act my role, pretending that you were him....

Me: He tried to. He kept tapping my shoulders but I ignored him.

Alissa: He could have pulled you away but he didn't.....

Me: Is Marco your first boyfriend?

Alissa: no.... but....

She stopped and seemed unsure if she wanted to continue.

I had learned that you needed to give women time and space to tell their side of the story. So I remained silent. Finally after another sip from her drink, she continued to hold the plastic cup in her hands as if it was comforting her as she shared her thoughts on how she felt that day.

Alissa: It was a strange feeling. I was blindfolded and I knew your eyes were roaming all over my body but I could not see anything. Once I got it in my mouth, I wanted to know how your.... your thing looked like but there is no way I could see...... I could only feel it with my mouth......

She looked outside and paused for a moment. Although I had not asked her about further details, I had a feeling that she wanted to get it off her chest.

Alissa: ....and it just happened naturally.....

Me: you were trying to make me cum....

Alissa: I said it just happened naturally. I thought you were going to try to stick it into me after I sucked you off.

Me: but if I cum, you should know that I would be too flaccid to try to stick it below.... and then I would not even try....

Alissa: At that moment, I could not think properly......

She took another sip to give herself time to think, to find some excuses.

Alissa: Anyway, it's not as if you will get the chance to stick it in my bottom. He would have stopped you.... so that is not important. Thus, I thought that once you cum, that would be the end of it.

Me: but you were stimulated by just sucking me off....

She did not answer to that statement and chose to bypass it totally.

Alissa: After that, I wasn't expecting you to lick me there..... I felt your presence at the foot of the bed.... so I opened my legs to allow you to get onto the bed.....

As the conversation went on, I could tell that she had started to be more comfortable discussing what had happened since I was the only one who knew about it and also I would not let her leave if she stopped her story.

She also seemed to be recalling the incident at the same time as she started to squeeze her thighs. She uncrossed her legs and then re-crossed them over the other leg.

Alissa: but instead, you touched me there..... and I felt as if an electric shock had went up my spine as I wasn't expecting it........

Subconciously, she had started to stroke her thighs with her free hand.

Alissa: and I could not control myself...... I.... I just let myself go....

Me: so..... did Marco fuck you after I left?

I was not going to tell her that I headed back and knew that Denise was there as well.

Alissa: nope....

Me: was he angry that I did what I had done?

Alissa: no... he did not suspect anything..... after that we just went out to get the presents....

I did not believe that Marco had no reactions after what had happened. Afterall, it was his wife. Before I could speak, she did.

Alissa: so, if you did not found out that it was a setup, would you have gone all the way?

Me: Yes..... but not in front of him.... it was weird....

She remained silent and just stared at me.

Me: Anyway, I think you have to go.... it's been 30mins....

She looked at her watch.

Alissa: oh shit..... I really must be going.....

She turned and collected her shopping bags and I stood up.

Me: don't tell anyone we had this conversation. Let what happened be a secret between only us.

Alissa: of course......

I watched her as she walked off into the distance.

I was not expecting to see her today but since both of us were alone, I wanted to take the opportunity to find out if what I had guessed was correct.

Old 20-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 21
14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light14animal is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: My Denise

Can’t get enough of it... pls update regularly. Thanks
Old 20-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Bet Alissa's panty was wet with her juices as she recalled e story of tasting his cock n letting him bring her to orgasm via cunnilingus..

love e taste of a women when she's horny..hmm..

Cheers
Badboy
Old 21-09-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoJi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS. Can't wait for you to fuck Alissa
Old 21-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brothersummer View Post
Muts wear cock belt, like i do!
😁
Can someone tell me what is a cock belt?
Old 21-09-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Looks promising bro. I've always enjoyed your works.
Oh bro. I missed out ur comments. Thanks for ur support in previous stories as well.
Old 21-09-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post
Jiayou bro pusslover! Love to read all your stories!! Keep
Up the good work! As usual! U nv let us down!!

Thanks for ur continous support, bro.
Old 21-09-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i must say, bro u have outdone yourself again. have been a faithful reader of your stories though i don't comment much. Do not worry about us not supporting you by not commenting because we are following your daily updates faithfully. jiayou!
Old 21-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Cant wait for new updates..
Old 21-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
brothersummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Can someone tell me what is a cock belt?
I was just joking bro. 😁 Btw, awesone updates, as always!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1