The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
brownmole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Experience hiring part time PRC cleaners

Good to have part-time cleaners!!
Old 31-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I seem to have found one offering rates at $50 for 3 hours but not sure on service quality as they seem to do this freelance. Of course as mentioned, main priority is cleaning the house. But if she looks good I could try my luck on her too. If not at least mission 1 is accomplished
Old 01-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDecision2009 View Post
Hi, can know what is the market rate for these non maid agency cleaning service? Me n CO dun want full time helper but just the once or twice a week (dun care they moonlighting) without any extra admin fees and agency or insurance levy. Just the kind of do finish and go when both of us are home on precious Saturday and Sunday morning before the 2 sides' In-laws marathon. Also, is it advisable that we can just attempt to look for our neighborhood maids and nego with them?

Thank you all. Just wish to know a rough market rate fig. so dont kena chop.
PRC ladies about $30 to $35 per hour
Bangladeshi guys about $25 to $30 per hour - for tougher cleaning jobs

Difference between the two, the ladies will hand wipe your floor. The guys will use a mop, army style. Which one cleaner?
Old 01-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_daredevil View Post
I seem to have found one offering rates at $50 for 3 hours but not sure on service quality as they seem to do this freelance. Of course as mentioned, main priority is cleaning the house. But if she looks good I could try my luck on her too. If not at least mission 1 is accomplished
go for it and let us know the outcome of the two missions.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Bro, catch no balls ler! Cleaning the house or cleaning your tools?
aramak bro........ of course cleaning the house. my CO supervising the cleaning you want her to clean my tools. never die before ah
Old 01-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BadDecision2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post

Difference between the two, the ladies will hand wipe your floor. The guys will use a mop, army style. Which one cleaner?
Hey thanks Garion.

My CO and I are just small hdb 3 roomers.
Just dont want to waste our precious off hours on weekends which is so short and equivalent to only less then 1 day's rest then go back to work again...

Ok. Will try to attempt looking around for those rates for those cleaners.

Anyone got go nego around with neighborhood maids to do more on their Sunday off days?
Old 01-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post

Hey thanks Garion.

My CO and I are just small hdb 3 roomers.
Just dont want to waste our precious off hours on weekends which is so short and equivalent to only less then 1 day's rest then go back to work again...

Ok. Will try to attempt looking around for those rates for those cleaners.

Anyone got go nego around with neighborhood maids to do more on their Sunday off days?
Old 03-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick update. Trying out one this Sat and see how it goes.
Old 03-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone got lobang can pm me also. Clean window etc
Old 03-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadDecision2009 View Post
Hi, can know what is the market rate for these non maid agency cleaning service? Me n CO dun want full time helper but just the once or twice a week (dun care they moonlighting) without any extra admin fees and agency or insurance levy. Just the kind of do finish and go when both of us are home on precious Saturday and Sunday morning before the 2 sides' In-laws marathon. Also, is it advisable that we can just attempt to look for our neighborhood maids and nego with them?

Thank you all. Just wish to know a rough market rate fig. so dont kena chop.
$15/ hour. Min 4 hours.
Old 03-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Returned your points with 14 rak-rak
Cheers
Those who had upped me for return of 14 rak rak points please PM me for me to keep track and will up those who lined up
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 03-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_daredevil View Post
Just a quick update. Trying out one this Sat and see how it goes.
Just update here.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Thank you Aware66.
My points not enough so can't up u.
So usually the 4 hours means can ask to take out the rubbish from our rubbish bins at home, (new hdb no inside chutes) vaccuum floor, mop floor, wash 2 toilets, iron our clothes, dump in whole week's clothes to washer and hang out to dry after that plus clean the windows? All for $60 per week with both me and my CO around to oversee while doing other things more needful of attention such as house bills planning our weekly needful purchases for home and in laws or even have some diy learning of new skills from youtube like Adobe Aftereffects for me and my CO learn a new skillset like knitting and crotchet? Seems worth leh. Got contact?
Old 06-09-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

They may not do certain "common" tasks

Those I have checked with, they do not wash clothes

But I also do not need them to do my laundry...I do it myself

Same with taking out the trash. Walao eh this one every night must do ourselves one leh. Food waste attracts vermin, vermin spreads germs to kids.

Wash toilets, wipe all cabinets, counter tops, vacuum floors, mop floors are what my part time cleaner does

She even help to dismantle the standing fans and clean

Windows cleaning require more time and may ask for more money

Do a search on Carousell.....lotsa PT Cleaners
Why you so like dat?
Old 06-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
They may not do certain "common" tasks

Those I have checked with, they do not wash clothes

But I also do not need them to do my laundry...I do it myself

Same with taking out the trash. Walao eh this one every night must do ourselves one leh. Food waste attracts vermin, vermin spreads germs to kids.

Wash toilets, wipe all cabinets, counter tops, vacuum floors, mop floors are what my part time cleaner does

She even help to dismantle the standing fans and clean

Windows cleaning require more time and may ask for more money

Do a search on Carousell.....lotsa PT Cleaners
Thanks for insight Bangster.

Understood. Thank you.

Will go check out there on Carousell
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1