The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
skinnation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Had 2 nights over Jakarta last weekend.

Started off with spa session at Sparadise @ Grand Mercure Harmoni hotel.
Standard session but you choose the girls on the Ipad. Damage was around 560k for massage. Additional service depends on nego skills with therapists. Would range from 200 to 300k for a HJ. FJ would cost 500 to 1mil. Abit pricey compared to other places but was convenient as I was staying at the hotel. Room is very clean and immaculate.

Had dinner at Cabe Ijo seafood restaurant nearby. Highly recommended place as its 50% off everything on the menu monday to friday!

Subsequently went to Classic t5. Cover charge is 40k. Very spacious place but the air-conditioning somehow was tweaked down. Very stuffy and dont feel comfy. Headed downstairs to T2 instead. Had a great time there with the regular girls. Try to avoid those wearing sexy clothes as they will keep demanding for ladies drink. The ones wearing regular outfits will not req for ladies drink. 365k for a session in the room or 1 hour accompanying you drinking.

Colloseum was a dissapointment. Just a regular club albeit fancy lightings. 200k for cover charge or you can buy a bottle of liquor for a table @ 2mil. Lotsa local patrons. Yet to try their spa yet though.

Malio was excellent. Girls were crazy and fun. Spent a bomb there but was well worth it. ^^. Ended both nights there @ 4am. My conclusion is I would go to Classic t2 for FJ and just pure gfe would be Malio. Cheers!
Old 22-09-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
janderson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnation View Post
Had 2 nights over Jakarta last weekend.

Standard session but you choose the girls on the Ipad. Damage was around 560k for massage. Additional service depends on nego skills with therapists. Would range from 200 to 300k for a HJ. FJ would cost 500 to 1mil. Abit pricey compared to other places but was convenient as I was staying at the hotel. Room is very clean and immaculate.

Had dinner at Cabe Ijo seafood restaurant nearby. Highly recommended place as its 50% off everything on the menu monday to friday!

Subsequently went to Classic t5. Cover charge is 40k. Very spacious place but the air-conditioning somehow was tweaked down. Very stuffy and dont feel comfy. Headed downstairs to T2 instead. Had a great time there with the regular girls. Try to avoid those wearing sexy clothes as they will keep demanding for ladies drink. The ones wearing regular outfits will not req for ladies drink. 365k for a session in the room or 1 hour accompanying you drinking.

Colloseum was a dissapointment. Just a regular club albeit fancy lightings. 200k for cover charge or you can buy a bottle of liquor for a table @ 2mil. Lotsa local patrons. Yet to try their spa yet though.

Malio was excellent. Girls were crazy and fun. Spent a bomb there but was well worth it. ^^. Ended both nights there @ 4am. My conclusion is I would go to Classic t2 for FJ and just pure gfe would be Malio. Cheers!
I stayed at Grand Mercure Harmoni too. Request for a room massage. The girls really can massage not the piano type. Gave her 1mil to bonk her after the massage session. Then proceeded to Malio at night, at 1st wanted to bonk this vietnamese girl but I think again singapore is full of viet ladies to bonk. So opted to bonk a young local cewek. Damn nice tits, pretty rare for a local. Spent abt 1.5mil inclusive of entrance fees and a drink.
Old 22-09-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
janderson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was a bit sian when the mami told me my ex regular cewek in malio already married to her japanese customer. Damn spoil market lol
Old 22-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
indowolf is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Wah can choose from ipad but why when i ask can choose girl the lady over counter says cannot. So I sianz N left.
Old 22-09-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson View Post
Was a bit sian when the mami told me my ex regular cewek in malio already married to her japanese customer. Damn spoil market lol
Haha can only blame ownself why you never show hand to bao her first.

Many Singaporean superstars spoil market also.
Not just the Japansese and Koreans lah.
Old 22-09-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I stayed at Grand Mercure Harmoni too. Request for a room massage. The girls really can massage not the piano type. Gave her 1mil to bonk her after the massage session. Then proceeded to Malio at night, at 1st wanted to bonk this vietnamese girl but I think again singapore is full of viet ladies to bonk. So opted to bonk a young local cewek. Damn nice tits, pretty rare for a local. Spent abt 1.5mil inclusive of entrance fees and a drink.
Most of the locals have pretty nice tits imo. . Yeah the massage there was so much better compared to the ones at Bfashion Hotel that i usually go.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
. Then proceeded to Malio at night, at 1st wanted to bonk this vietnamese girl but I think again singapore is full of viet ladies to bonk. So opted to bonk a young local cewek. Damn nice tits, pretty rare for a local. Spent abt 1.5mil inclusive of entrance fees and a drink.
Be extra careful now bro. Malio is now one of places in which many drugs happening.
Old 22-09-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indowolf View Post
Wah can choose from ipad but why when i ask can choose girl the lady over counter says cannot. So I sianz N left.
hmm. ask for dewi at the counter. she was very friendly to us. ipad has around 30 to 40 therapists and she recommended those that can really massage well.
Old 22-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Be extra careful now bro. Malio is now one of places in which many drugs happening.
really? i asked most of the girls and mamasan and they said north jakarta is sterile and its clean now.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
indowolf is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Most of the locals have pretty nice tits imo. . Yeah the massage there was so much better compared to the ones at Bfashion Hotel that i usually go.
yea lo, bfashion spa lousy la. neber do anything. Cover was ard 150k. now still early where to go
Old 23-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Marlboroicemint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros been to sun city?
Old 23-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboroicemint View Post
Any bros been to sun city?
been there many times last year. nice facilities , free meal (except drink). As for therapist, I always choose Bakso. There are many from China too.
Old 24-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
been there many times last year. nice facilities , free meal (except drink). As for therapist, I always choose Bakso. There are many from China too.
Which level is that?

Last week I went to level 6 KTV and was shocked when the bill came....
Old 24-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Sun City KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlboroicemint View Post
Which level is that?

Last week I went to level 6 KTV and was shocked when the bill came....
Now then you know Sun City KTV is not cheap?
Old 24-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Now then you know Sun City KTV is not cheap?
Just want to know whether we are being carrot..
3pax opened 12 bottles of beer plus tips, bill came to 1.3k sgd😅...
Is that normal??? 1 gal tip is 2.5mil....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1