The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
he123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SIL Stayover

Will be good to have a daring SIL.

Never dare to try mine.

Last edited by he123; 13-04-2015 at 10:35 PM.
Old 13-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot story...nice ts..
Old 13-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Can share what made her made the initial move after so long??? Was it because of the constant neglect by her hubby????
Old 13-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro... hope to see more update..

Enjoy ya..

next upped :
Last up :
Old 13-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

JimmyNeutron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

carry in bro TS

really looking forward to more
Old 13-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
shock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just ended the hotel session. will update next time, lets carry on from where we left off.

230am

Woken up by my wife, a usual routine when my kiddo wants milk, went in to masterbedroom to look see look see while wife prepares milk, SY was already up and feeding her 2nd child. saw me and gave a cfm smile, and lip out the words " see you later " . My wife came afterwards and i went back to sleep, wanted to stay up till SY come over but dozed of unknowingly.

330am

woken up by a cold sensation. SY hands were cold, probably due to washing the bottles after feeding , she was there stroking my dick, she had already took her strap of n folded her top to waist level with her c cups hanging. She crawled over beside me and whispered to my ear,

SIL : coast is clear hehe. sorry im late.

She went foward to lick my dickhead n engulfed it in her warm mouth, gosh was it great, i push and signalled her to 69 position, took of her fbt shorts , pushed aside her already mosit panties n start licking away, clean shaven like i love it, smells as if she has just washed.

She lets out soft moans as she sucks, constantly focusing on the dickhead whilst stroking , buay tahan i switched to finger her, cant believe how tight she is after 2 kids , inserted one finger den became 2, her sucking became more fast n furious so was my fingering, her juice were dripping on my chest. SY stop and turned to me, i want same position we went into reverse cow girl, cant believe how horny she was, touching herself breast n neck while grinding me.

Switched between rock and riding , till she came,

SIL : leg is tired , come above me darling

Switched to missionary and all was history ! positioned my dick n teased her, rubbing the head on her clit which sents her to struggling, "come in she says " in a seductive whisper , i entered and her leg clinged onto my waist, lay myself lower to french her and started pumping, im not the kind that recovers fast after 1 rd but she makes me feel as if i cant go on for a few more rounds , moved to licking n kissing her neck and she whispered again,
"i want your cum in my mouth but make me cum first " i adjusted up and rub her clit while pumping her super wet pussy , she let out a loud moan and hurried to cover her mouth with my pillow, made me crazy and i pumped faster , the piak piak sounds were loud as i went faster n faster which i believe if my wife is awake she would hear it, but we didnt care much, the sex and her swooshing wet pussy sounds fills the room, SY tapped my arms to signal she is cumming , i rubbed her clit faster and penetrated deeper , she ler out a loud moan and she squirted. shiver after shiver as her juice pours out. she sat up once she recovered and took my shaft in, kneeling down n sucking ma dick , i hold her head n mouth fucked her causing her to choke a few times, i stopped and said to her.

Me: You sure about CIM??

Sy nooded immediately sucking my dickhead and stroking me , she knows my weakness, my legs soften whilst she was going at a crazy speed and without notice i sent waves of cum into her mouth, damn is she a good cock sucker , SY continues to suck me dry , sucking me hard with slurping sounds aroud my dick head and swallowed it all.

Sticking out her tongue to boast her winnings of having all of my cum cleaned from me.

SIL: thanks darling , you just satisfied my fantasies.
Me: didn't know you are so daring n naughty my dear sis, haha
SIL: now i know how i feel for you and how good i am hee
Me: its not too late , more to come?
SIL: dun be greedy honey, i got a surprise for you tomorrow.
Me: wow, shall see .

We frenched for a while and her baby cry woke us up. it was almost 5am, she hurried back to check on her baby while i dressed up n continue sleeping.

Woke up the next day to a usual routine, bathing n bringing the kids to MacDs for breakfast , and we went shopping . Took the kids to the indoor playground then my wife and SY escaped for their shopping while i just relaxed for a cuppa coffee at the starbuck opposite .

Whatsapp came in , SY in lingerie , photo states , like it ??? its for you !!
A strapless pink lacy bra and a matching g-string.
Another msg comes in , see ya tmrw : XXXLLLLL hotel town area 12pm. mmmmuacks.

To be continued....
Old 13-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
shock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samstershock is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS Alec, you were right. constant negligence from her hubby whose flying off for meetings and when his back no efforts to help out, no bad comments on him, making money for the family is his priority. SY had a liking of me thru the help i gave her when she needed, we would be alone or with her kids fetching them to location or helping with groceries.
Old 13-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
sammylee33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

woohoooo steamy story
Old 13-04-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
ZapToModeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Song bo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock View Post
Just ended the hotel session.
Old 13-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15464 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Voohoo.... Another story added to my reading list

Campimg for more... Thanks
Old 13-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LUVIMAGE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the stories. Waiting for more
Old 14-04-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz for the shiok story.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 14-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

wow...really happened to u bro TS in real life? Wow...lucky dick u r
Old 14-04-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

good story bro. envy you! keep going!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 14-04-2015, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
LaPlaza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to hear more bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1