The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
10 Grand?? WHAT???!!!

Maaan... thats ridiculous!

I checked back at some of my old reports and see that when I started going to Fantasia circa 2007, I was always getting a girl for THB1,800, maximum 2,000 INCLUDING the hotel room next door to do the dirty; and even last year, it was only THB2,500. But of course, one does need to be quite firm when negotiating with the Mommy and to let her know that you had been there previously/know the price.
What is the price now for the side-bar girls?

And yeah, the "Show girl/Stage Artiste" - they were for the most part also all available, but of course for a bit higher price - but nothing like 10 Grand!
I had one back in 2008 for THB2,300 - so just slightly higher
You're really worrying me now!!

Many thanks for your reply and report.

SEAJ
Sorry..to interrupt in conversation, but I really stun when I see the 10,000 Thai Baht, I went Phuket last Sept, the market rate 2k-2.5k, some like you can even offer 1.5-1.8k, but never did I heard 5 digits no. It is ridiculous, you do not need go Phuket to find stunning gals at this rate, U can get model in S'pore, but of course not overnite. I think if its true, it is jus some form to tell potential "customer" that the gals, are not for Outing. Or another way to look at it, is that they are reserve for Japanese & Ang Mo only!

Old 27-04-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Sorry..to interrupt in conversation, but I really stun when I see the 10,000 Thai Baht, I went Phuket last Sept, the market rate 2k-2.5k, some like you can even offer 1.5-1.8k, but never did I heard 5 digits no. It is ridiculous, you do not need go Phuket to find stunning gals at this rate, U can get model in S'pore, but of course not overnite. I think if its true, it is jus some form to tell potential "customer" that the gals, are not for Outing. Or another way to look at it, is that they are reserve for Japanese & Ang Mo only!

Yes they mostly have boyfriends etc. basically they dun have to be on the line. They are shopping like us. The paid girls are upstairs.
Last night I got a dancer from hua hin. She told me she doesn't like it but most of them looking for friends with benifits. She coming sgp in a week.
Old 27-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Yes they mostly have boyfriends etc. basically they dun have to be on the line. They are shopping like us. The paid girls are upstairs.
Last night I got a dancer from hua hin. She told me she doesn't like it but most of them looking for friends with benifits. She coming sgp in a week.
Me rule no. 1..don't mess with gals whom have BF, esp. the local, where I am travelling to; U don't wan later get yrslf into trouble, where the BF said U rape his GF, demanding U pay...LUMP SUM...the police don't care or charge U for raping. U never knw U get CON by those gal

Don't get me wrong, U mayB lucky guy, but I went many places, some gals ar jus Bait...the more pretty they are, the more abnormal for them to find themselves in PUB/KTV or Nite spot, willing to sell their body. They can go work for Modeling Firm

Its not worth to take risk for me
Old 27-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

An old hand at club management has contacts for fl. I'll find out tomorrow the quality . The old indigo has just reopened as another club will go an check it out.
Sanook
Old 30-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An old hand at club management has contacts for fl. I'll find out tomorrow the quality . The old indigo has just reopened as another club will go an check it out.
Sanook
You being such an old hand in Phuket, I'd really appreciate it if you could update me with the GENERAL pricing levels nowadays there.
Time for me to go back to my old stomping grounds since Southern China has now gone all to hell.
Been too long!

That THB 10K anomaly really freaked me out!

Thanks beforehand.

SEAJ
Old 30-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
You being such an old hand in Phuket, I'd really appreciate it if you could update me with the GENERAL pricing levels nowadays there.
Time for me to go back to my old stomping grounds since Southern China has now gone all to hell.
Been too long!

That THB 10K anomaly really freaked me out!

Thanks beforehand.

SEAJ
So it was your old hunting ground too!
Generally in town it's a tad more expensive than patong. Go to phon pon the usual price for short time 2500 tbht, plus pay for the hotel room. Clubs 3000thbt for st or up to 5g for overnight depending on the girl. Most of the girls in Bazarh you got to play along like the old cafe style. Go out, shopping etc, they like a little less work and a sugar daddy.
This one I got was a stunner, a chiang mai girl from bkk. A real syt and 19 yrs old. I didn't want to take her to kotomor in case the kids there might make a pass at her and create a headache for me. Got watts apps pm your no to me and I can send you a pic.
I got her from a mamasan who has contacts for some discreet part timers.
Indigo closed and another club has opened last week. Didn't have a chance to check it out yet.
Sanook and if you like we can always meet up there.
Old 30-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Think about it 8000 to 10000 baht for a stunner is still a great deal compared to what we would have to pay here.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So it was your old hunting ground too!
Generally in town it's a t.........
discreet part timers.
Indigo closed and another club has opened last week. Didn't have a chance to check it out yet.
Sanook and if you like we can always meet up there.
Yeah, a few years ago I used to go to PHUKET every couple weeks or so as I had a project there. Lately have mostly been mongering in Southern China, but we've recently had a bad strike hard campaign which seems to still persist.

As such, I'll probably be going back to Phuket more often now.
Will touch base with you before I go next time.
By the way is your place also around bangtao
Thanks!

SEAJ
Old 01-05-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, a few years ago I used to go to PHUKET every couple weeks or so as I had a project there. Lately have mostly been mongering in Southern China, but we've recently had a bad strike hard campaign which seems to still persist.

As such, I'll probably be going back to Phuket more often now.
Will touch base with you before I go next time.
By the way is your place also around bangtao
Thanks!

SEAJ
My place on Choafa road near the girls secondary school. By bike 12 mins to Robinsons and 10 mins to Central mall.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
eward85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeward85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys..

I am planning to go around Mid June. Is this period a good time to visit Phuket as i have never been there before and would like to spend around 3 -4 days apart from drinking but to explore the place.

Any can give tips and ideas?
Old 03-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eward85 View Post
Guys..

I am planning to go around Mid June. Is this period a good time to visit Phuket as i have never been there before and would like to spend around 3 -4 days apart from drinking but to explore the place.

Any can give tips and ideas?
It's off season. You will get lots of rain and do not enter the water when the red flag is up. Many people get into difficulties and drown in seemingly shallow water.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing some information i have found on the web on Phuket.

Some local updated maps latest as of 2014. I like this map because of the hotels it shows that are around Patong
http://www.phuketbars.info/soi-san_sabai.htm

This site gives a updated listing of girl friendly accomodation
http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com...ndly-hotels-2/

Could guys also let me know apart from the main areas, any other clubs in Patong that caters to tourist like jap or koreans?
Old 06-05-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ozzie gunmen? Danish mafia? What the tourist brochures don't tell you!

PHUKET: The Public Sector Anti-Corruption Commission (PACC) will investigate the Patong Police officers who failed to provide enough evidence to charge two Australians with attempted murder after the pair opened fire on a busy street in Patong last year.

The Australians, tattoo parlor owners John Cohen, 32, and Adam Shea, 26, injured two German tourists while trying to gun down alleged Danish mafioso Dennis Mark Knudsen in Soi Sansabai on January 22

More of the story here!
Police-face-corruption-probe-letting-Aussie-gunmen
Old 07-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 19
bispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud ofbispak has much to be proud of

had good fun in phuket last week
scored a few chicks along bangala road

Last edited by bispak; 11-05-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
xiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of lightxiaojay is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Guys,

Currently in Phuket, Patong for a week. Found a friendly Singaporean joint called "Naughty Girls" at Bangla Rd, Soi Seadragon (Opposite Suzy Wong). Spoke with the manager, Uncle Louis or 'Ah Meng', cool dude. Gave us free flow mixers for our bottle. Just say you're from Singapore and you'll get the VIP treatment haha.

The place just recently opened up now long ago but surprisingly the girls are decent quality, got a few hidden gems as well. So fellow Singaporeans come support this agogo! A gem not to be missed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1