The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A distant wife, a willing maid. My story.

good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 11-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

👍...good and sexiting

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 11-02-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro, really like it.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
So remember I told you that I’d pointed the camera inwards?

Well mine is connected to cloud and videos are backed up. Now I know this is a dangerous game but I’d thought this through and weighed the pros and cons.

Firstly, I was the only one that had access to the video backup. Yes I know that even encryption can be broken but what are the odds of my small little video, residing on that specific cloud storage, get broken into, decrypted and the video making its way to people that I know?

Versus

The actual possibility of this poor girl developing feelings and the fact that she is living in the very estate that I lived in, and that this could blow up in my face if my wife or her employers found out? Frankly I think option 2 is the more likely scenario that could go wrong.

And so…..was this premeditated? Yes. Does that make me an asshole? Sure. But you know what? I am tired of being a nice guy. Tired of being pushed around. And if I have to be an asshole to protect myself? You are god damn right I will. And in this case? I actually tried my best to make this a win win for everyone.

So coming back to that moment in the van – keep in mind that the camera captured only video and not sound. So I asked her to sit up and positioned it so that there wasn’t anything blocking the camera – this was absolutely crucial. I then cheerfully asked her to hold her hand out and that I had a gift for her. Happily she held her hand out and I quickly reached into my shorts pocket and took out a 50 dollar note and pressed it into her hand.

She didn’t know how to react and I took the opportunity to close her hand over the money. At that point I told her that I needed to talk to her seriously and she sat there looking at me and not knowing how to react. I turned off the cam and moved to sit right next to her. I pulled out my mobile phone and logged into my cloud storage before proceeding to pull up the video up and showed parts of it to her. Specifically parts of her rolling the condom onto my cock, of us fucking and of her taking money from me.

You could see her eyes widen in shock as it slowly sank in her mind what she was watching and the gravity of the situation. I told her she had nothing to worry about and assured her that nothing would happen…as long as she behaved. I told her that I liked spending time with her and that didn’t need to change. I made it very clear that if her employers found out or if she was thinking of doing something stupid – like come knock on my door for example? I would forward the video to the police and say that she was a prostitute.

Her eyes started tearing and I took a softer tone and told her to look at this as companionship – because she was lonely after all. I also told her that every week I will give her 100 dollars and to think how the extra 400 dollars a month would help her family back home. I also told her that I would help drive her to remit the money home every week – just so that her employers don’t start questioning where she is getting that much extra cash from.

Good cop, bad cop actually works and this was the time which I put my arms around her and held her close as she cried. Truthfully I felt really shitty but at this point the dice was already cast and there was no going back. Keep in mind she was still stark naked at this point and I had my shorts on by now. I gently moved her head up from her chin to look at me and I told her everything as ok. And that she had nothing to worry about, that this was good in the long run for both of us and her family.

There is something about being in such complete control that is addictive – I must admit. She looked at me with hope (and obedience) in her eyes and for some reason I had another raging, rock solid hard on. I kissed her and she didn’t resist, I think at that moment she felt lost but also comforted at he same time especially since she’d basically just received a 75% increase to her monthly salary.

Call it Stockholm Syndrome if you wanted to. Call me a fucking manipulator, asshole or anything else you want to and you would not be wrong. Having said that? It felt good and we obviously fucked for a third time in the space of 1.5 hrs and this time it was strangely so much better as she was like a crazed nympho riding my cock as I was sitting down on the sofa. She fucked with a ferocity that she didn’t have before. It was like a switch had gone off in her head and that she was now in “fuck this, lets just enjoy myself” in this moment and forget everything else.

There is however one more twist to this story. One which I didn’t plan for and frankly which caused me a lot of sleepless nights. You know how sex is good even if the girl is a dead fish. Its even better if she is responsive. But is SO MUCH BETTER if she wants you just as much as you want her? Partially I’m thinking its probably because she was afraid to piss me off but also the fact that I am now kinda her sugar daddy and the one person that was still giving her some comfort, even if its fleeting.

So back to the twist…..she was riding me reverse cowgirl and I held her in place and was pounding her relentlessly. In that moment I was about to pull out? She decided to sit down on me and grind her hips on my cock. I couldn’t hold it and honestly didn’t want to…..I exploded inside her and continued allowing her to grind until my crotch and her vagina was a creamy, sticky frothy mess.

Yep, I’d just ejaculated into a maid.
Very good writing, much better than the home maid story.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, waiting for updates
Old 11-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
Very good writing, much better than the home maid story.
Agree. TS wrote like he is sexually strong; while the other writer wrote like he is having PE... always cum so soon.

Old 11-02-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
Agree. TS wrote like he is sexually strong; while the other writer wrote like he is having PE... always cum so soon.

Hahahaha how true!
Old 11-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Great story. Thanks!
Old 12-02-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Dreaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for updates
Old 12-02-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
placido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplacido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Truly enjoy reading your story .
Old 12-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
greyfaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by placido View Post
Truly enjoy reading your story .
Same , enjoying too .
Old 13-02-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice, look forward to more from TS.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Justice711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope TS will return....
Old 20-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
coppercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
Hope TS will return....
Hoping too!
Old 21-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

nice story TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1